Thread: Budweiser

Forum Member

Thumbs up Budweiser

This may not be something new, but I just noticed on the side of my Bud can there is this:

In gratitude
    saluting America's heroes
    police
    fire
    rescue
    &public safety
    Budweiser salutes America's police,fire,rescue,and public safety workers whose courage in action exemplifies the human spirit, and the spirit of America. They are America's true heros. And to them, we are grateful.
    Steve
    Proud member of the IACOJ
    SUA SPONTE
    "I've got no respect for any young man who won't join the colors."
    ~Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

MembersZone Subscriber

Default how they handled 9-11

Some of you may have already seen this, but thought it was interesting reading.

Subject: How Budweiser Handled 9/11

Budweiser incident (not a joke!) How Budweiser handled those who laughed at those who died on the 11th of September, 2001 .......

Thought you might like to know what happened in a little town north of Bakersfield, California. After you finish reading this, please forward this story on to others so that our nation and people around the world will know about those who laughed when they found out about the tragic events in New York, Pennsylvania, and at the Pentagon.

On September 11th, a Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a convenience store in a California town named McFarland. He knew of the tragedy that had occurred in New York when he entered the business to find the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show
    their approval and support of this treacherous attack.

The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of the very upsetting event! He didn't feel he could be in that store with those horrible people.

His boss asked him, "Do you think you could go in there long enough to pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage company sells there? We'll never deliver to them again."

The employee walked in, proceeded to pull every single product his beverage company provided and left with an incredible grin on his face. He told them never to bother to call for a delivery again. Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for that community.

Just letting you know how Kern County handled this situation.

And now the rest of the story: It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi and told him. Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi products as well!! That would include Frito Lay, etc.. Furthermore, word spread and all vendors followed suit!

At last report, the store was closed indefinitely.

Good old American Passive-Aggressive *** Whoopin'!

Pass this along. America needs to know that we're all working together.
    God Bless America!!

Forum Member

I don't like Budweiser, but I DO RESPECT THEM!

Dispatch Dweller
    On the way to the station. Really. It's 12 kilometers away and there's traffic.

Not to burst your bubble but the Budweiser incident did not happen.

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/bud.htm
    --jay.

Thread Information