Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bravest

Default The Bravest

finally saw The Bravest this past weekend I thought it was great! Its about time there was a show on firefighting that shows what a firefighter's day is like w/ different departments. What do yall think???
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Arrow The Bravest!

I think it is a nice series as it shows the reality of a fire house. Every time the rig goes out the door it is something different. An EMS run, auto accident, building fires, grass fires, and smells and bells runs. Wish there were more episodes. I only saw 10 or so and then they started on repeats.

Default Bravest

I would think they would rotate the shows s o that the same repeat wasnt on every other week. I am sick of seeing the prison fire. Why they even had anyone in the building was beyond me.

If you go to the web site it has a place where you can see what episode will be on. I know this because it isn't broadcast on any of my local channels, I found it by mistake one night and couldn't remember what chanel it was on.

I like the fact that it is real. For a long time they had shows on that depict other emergency service, it is about time they did something that shows life as a fire fighter.

Default DANG

They only made 10 episodes!!! So now it will be repeated for a few more weeks and then its gone

Actually they made 21

http://www.hearstent.com/html/Braves...Mepisodic.html

It looks to me that it is currently sched to run until mid Sept.

I think the bravest was a good show but how many times can you watch the same episode.

Thread Information