Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Question Harrisburg, PA Show???

Necer been to the Harrisburg, PA Fire/Rescue show. Anyone know the dates/exact location/cost??? Heard you could get some deals there. Is there a website with more info? Help!

I believe it is the weekend of May 17, 18, 19. I forget how much is costs but you can get some great deals there.

The dates posted above are correct. The Expo is held at the PA Farm Show complex located on Cameron St. just of off I-81. One problem of note for this year will be parking. They are in the process of adding on to the complex and alot of the parking lot is not available. There is off-site parking near by with shuttle bus service to the front door. The only on-site parking will be at the rear off the lot and the walk is quite far, especially if you are carrying large packages. (I understand they will allow drive-ups to pickup large packages.) As far as the price, I believe it was $6.00 last year but I have found nothing posted for this year.

There was a website created but I have not been able to access it. It is http://www.lcfa.com/EXPO

If you need any other info, email me and I'll see what I can find out for you......
    Lynn Fernbaugh
    Washington Fire Co. #1
    Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
    www.washies.org

Default Harrisburgh Show

Keep an eye out for my station's pumper. It will be in the Pierce section, it will be the big *** Lance pumper. Lime Green and White from Norwood.
    This is your brain... Pierce
    This is your brain on drugs... E-One

Default Fire Expo '02

The Dates for the expo are May 17th ,18th and 19th (Friday,Saturday and Sunday). The admission this year i believe is 7 dollars for 1 day's admission.You can get some very good deals down there, for example one vendor was selling turnout boots for 55 dollars but i believe they were factory seconds,but they still got great deals and i look forward to checking out the new rigs and the new equipment some of these manufacturers are coming out with
    Let us not forget our brothers and sisters that perished,we must honor their memory.
    9-11-01 WTC FDNY 343

All i say is from me, not my employer or volunteer organization

Default Fire Expo '02

The Dates for the expo are May 17th ,18th and 19th (Friday,Saturday and Sunday). The admission this year i believe is 7 dollars for 1 day's admission.You can get some very good deals down there, for example one vendor was selling turnout boots for 55 dollars but i believe they were factory seconds,but they still got great deals and i look forward to checking out the new rigs and the new equipment some of these manufacturers are coming out with.

p.s Sorry About the Double Post
    Let us not forget our brothers and sisters that perished,we must honor their memory.
    9-11-01 WTC FDNY 343

All i say is from me, not my employer or volunteer organization

Thread Information