Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: new kid in town

tallaght,dublin,one of the biggest suburbs in dublin

Talking new kid in town

hi everyone,especially those of you in mississagua,i hope i got that right,we have one of your guys working here in ireland with us ,marty mcnally,hell of a nice guy,i hope our guy isn't causing too much trouble over there.anyway my name is niall and i am a firefighter/emt with dublin fire brigade,ireland, .i have been with the fire brigade for nearly 3 years now so i guess I'm still a junior boy compared to some of you old timers but i have to say i love the job.it is the first job I've ever been in where i actually look forward to going to work,one of the guys in my station told me i should check this site out as it is a great way of meeting people from all over the world so i hope he is right .I work in one of the busiest stations in ireland,tallaght,we are constantly on the go as it is one of the largest if not THE largest surburbs in ireland and has a huge population to go with it.anyway i hope to hear from you guys soon,let me know about your stations and anything else like interesting incidents,ok,seeya soon
    anyone wanna swap tee's

Talking

Greetings dude from the Irish Guy in Mississauga. Having a ball and been really well looked after. I would reccomend this exchange system for anybody.
    Regards to all in Tallaght.
    Peter.

Default hello irish fire

my name is paul jackson i work with mississauga fire at stn 105
    in a nice little town called malton,i'll let captain mcnally explain it to you.capt mcnally works in the same district.
    tell him that all the mississauga brothers wish him well and to be safe.

paul jackson
    a105 stn105
    d shift

Cool

4 months into the exchange Niall and still having a ball. Not seen any action on the Fire front, got my first car fire last night on. The guys keep bringing me to strip joints, I've asked them to stop but they don't seem to hear me. (I must speak a little louder). Stusarski says he had a great time over there, says he is going to do an exchange with Stone Cold Shakey Marsh.
    Weather has really picked up and is in the 30s most days. Off up to a cottage on a lake for a few days to do some fishing and water skiing. One of the chaps here gave me a loan of it. Been so well looked after here it is unreal. Talk to you soon Bud, keep safe.

Thread Information