I don't know about you, but for me that really sums up just how huge a loss it was to the families of these fallen heroes.

Because so many of you have been so very generous in supporting my pet project to reach out to each and every surviving family member, even the little ones, I just have to make one more appeal for help. When a NYPD officer asked for one of my Heroes' Cross pendants to place in a time capsule for the little 2 year old daughter of the only female NYPD officer to die in the 9-11 attack, it gave me a pretty big lump in my throat.

Those of you who know me, know that I won't waste money paying for a website designer, have been at this for almost six months and have never turned this into a business, have never made one cent of profit, and donate far more Heroes' Crosses than have ever been paid for. It's just my "thing", and I will reach them all in time. With your continued help.

So, please take a look at the free Yahoo page I set up so I won't tick off the owners here at Firehouse.Com who have been very patient with my almost spam-like plugs. Thanks, God Bless.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/heroescross