Default Need Advice.....

I am currently in a hard time. Here is the story I hope that you can help me out....

Me and my ex girlfriend got into a small fight. (She wanted us to have time alone just her and me, but whenever I want it it has to be w/ her friends and that night I was spending time with my friends)Her mother told me she never wants me to see her daughter again cause of the fight.
    She (the mother)went around telling people I have problems. Now everyone knows my business and people are calling the mother a nut case ( I know she means well, but just a TAD over the protective side)
    Kristy (my ex) called me up a few days ago and told me she is sorry for what happened. Her mother told her "it is eather me or him" and thats why we didn't even talk for a month. But we had a "date" Sat night, at first she didn't even talk to me, but as the night grew younger she was more open hearted towards me. We went to the movies she grabed my hand and held it in hers. and she typed on her cell phone " I love you" and naturally I said to her in a wispier "I love you." at the end of the movie we went into the photo both and took pic's of us together. After that she kissed me on my lips and left.
    I called her yesterday and she told me that she loves me, but she is afrade of getting hurt (her ex told her if he found out that she was datin me he would rape her) I will have him taken care of. Also another thing is she wants to date other guys or not? And would we last because we would have to date behine her mothers back (kind of a Romo and Julit kind of thing) Thanks for hearin me out.
    Dan M. B.
    NJ State Firefighter 1
    Passaic County Fire Acadamy
    Class of 2001
    "Let's Not Forget Our Fallen Heroes"
    9-11-01

MembersZone Subscriber

Question

dAN,
    I am confussed after reading your post...what was the problem?did she get upset because you never spent time alone and were always around either your friens or her friends? How long had you been going out and if you dont mind me asking how old is she? Did you get into an argument with her mother face to face? Why would she be so deadset against you and talkiing smack? Her x boyfriend (before you)?He said he would rape her if she dated you?Can you elaborate a bit more ...kinda confussed on all this...
    Gen
    Musta been some other blonde...

Forum Member

yeah kinda confusing.

She is 16 and I am 19.
    She most of the time wants to spend time with "our" friends, but I guess this wasn't one of them days. The mother.... well she is just alittle lose in the head. She and her husban where in the same spot, 3 years diffrence, and she got rid of him cause she "didn't treat her right." I can understand that she thinks it will happen to her daughter. But more then likely it will not. This girl is my first love. I have played the field, and I know I might be alittle younge but I want to little-by little settle down. I know she is younge, but like me she has played the field. We both agree that we should date others, we tried but she and I fell so lonely w/o each other. I tryed to reason with her. But it seems that she wants to be with me. With or without her mother's permission I am going to see her. I know the laws ( I am taking a advance law class ) as long as i do not do the bad thing w/ her I am with-in my legel rights. Her mother knows we talk, but I guess she just lets it be cause she hasn't said anything to her. Gentalmen, I just want to take the time and thank you for responding to my post it means the world to me when Brother Firefighters unite for the smallest things. On my profile is my e-mail address if there is anything I can do. If you contune to give me advice, please the more the better. Take care and God Bless
    Dan M. B.
    NJ State Firefighter 1
    Passaic County Fire Acadamy
    Class of 2001
    "Let's Not Forget Our Fallen Heroes"
    9-11-01

MembersZone Subscriber

Default well im no gentleman

IM NO GENTLEMAN...IM A WOMAN
    But I can say this with full confidence-
    I am 33 years old and have had more than my share of heartache,
    crushes and unworkable relationships...
    So Dan, be very careful about this situation,especially with the Mothers attitude as it is...You see ,
    setting aside the obviouse fact that you are both just barely even puppies....you are a legal adult,but she is a legal minor and will be for over 2 years....
    THIS MEANS TO YOU THAT ANY RELATIONS YOU HAVE WITH HER CAN BE MISCONSTRUDE BY HER PARENTS(NOSY MOTHER) AND EVEN IF YOU ARE REALLY NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITH HER,BUT ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE
    THE PARENTS CAN CLAIM STATUTORY RAPE AND CHARGE YOU AND HAVE YOU ARRESTED.....EVEN WITHOUT THE DAUGHTERS COOERSION OR CONFIRMATION OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY. THIS IS ONE INSTANCE WHERE YOUR ACTUALLY GUILTY UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE WHICH MAY NOT BE EASY TO DO AND MAYBE IM BEING PRESUMPTIUOUS BUT IM GONNA TAKE A GUESS THAT YOU PROBABLY ARE...RIGHT?
    IF YOU ARE AND GET CAUGHT VIA MOM,OR HIDDEN VIDEO CAMERA,WHATEVER YOU ARE IN A WORLD OF HURT MY FRIEND AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WILL GO ON YOUR ADULT CRIMINAL RECORD WHICH WILL BE LOOKED AT IN HIRINIG PROCESSES . SO PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AND MAKE YOUR DECISIONS WISELY,CONTINUE TO PLAY THE FIELD BUT TRY FISHING WITH SOME
    "NON JAIL BAIT!!!"
    GEN
    Musta been some other blonde...

Thread Information