Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Forum Member

Thanks for the dance. I do so love a good slow one.

Rookie congradulations! Knew you would do great! Am I to late to go out and party with you? Got home Wed. night about midnight and haven't stopped going yet.

I am going to drop soon. To much plastic food on the road and making up for the lack of exercise. 4 days of hard driving (2400 miles, 3 mountain passes and 2 gorgous) and one day of mostly hell with the family. I could have thought of better things to be doing. There is just no easy way to get to this part of the Oregon Coast. Did have great sun the whole time though.

Rookie as the continueing waitress; another peach tea please. Wow! That is strong Rook. But would never dream of sending it back.

Jori you around tonight, where are Sky and Dem's? Have we pics of Dems yet?

Forum Member

Hey whats up??? Proby is in the house...

Jack & coke for me & make it a pitcher!!!

Well, well.. good to meet you JoJo...
    Anita Nesbitt - Chef Extraordinaire
    Never Forget The Brothers - 343 - 9.11.01 - Always in our hearts...
    Stay safe... you never know whats round the next corner
    Go Yankees... Derek Jeter rules!!!
    Go Penguins... Crosby 87... #1 Draft Pick '05

Forum Member

go back a a couple of pages ...............Dems is in there ...........nice touch on the floor JoJo..........
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber

Dems that was a lot of fun, we'll have to do that again when the new shipment of cherries and whip cream come in. Here's a pitcher of Sam's for you.

Waitress if it's not to much of a trouble could I bother you for a Margarita?

allineedisu~ I've never had a problem with allowing people to by me a drink. Could I also buy you one?

HI JOSHIE!

Ok on a serious note, is this a bad sign?
    I'm having dreams of working on the ambulance; treating patients?
    I have had dreams in the past then it accurse in reality.
    I'm not sure if this is stress, obsession, premonitons, or something else. I know It's not memories.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

*slinging drinks at a tremendous rate of speed*

Here you go folks. Enjoy...

The waitress is going in the back for a little nap. Don't do anything I wouldn't do...
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Hey bar chums! Looks like I've missed a few parties. Rook is now SCBA certified! Wow...congrats, Rookie! That's great! And we see Leuit all dressed up in his finest, finally. You look great, Jeremy! Glad you're back JoJo...next drink's on me.

We've got a few new faces... welcome proby!

Had foot surgery this week and my mom's been here to take care of me. Simply don't know what I would have done w/out her. How do you thank a mom??? Rook, JoJo...any ideas? Never ceases to amaze me how old you can be and still need your mom... (Sorry, Leuit....I don't mean to make you feel bad...honest)

I have to sit in a corner w/ my foot up....so no hot tub although I could probably enjoy it about now for a few minutes. I'll take a bag of ice (for the foot) and a jug of moonshine for me! Anyone around on this Sat. a.m.?

We have our Open House this week in the county. I'm supposed to be there. But...I did get my burn display completed and off to the station yesterday (via mom) so at least they could still count on me for something!

Someome drink w/ me....

Forum Member

Hey Sky, sorry about the foot. My biggest thanks and reward from the kids is when I see them passing it on. After the funneral my kids all were friendly with everyone and very attentive to grandma. My brothers kids were, well let's just say I would not be pleased with myself if they were my kids. And no, you never out grow needing mom. I still call mine to ask questions. At this point I do it more to please her than actual need I think, but it is sure great. I will be surprising her for her birthday at the end of the month. Since I have the extra ticket now, I thought I'd just show up on her door step. Her and my dad were divorced more years than married now. But she still loved him.

Josh where'd you learn to dip like that?

Proby it is a pleasure. You dance? I'm always looking to dance.

Rookie hate to disturb your nap, so I'll just sneak around the other side of this bar and fix myself some hot spiced tea. Hubby says I must work today so will have to come back later for a real drink. (Like 4 days hard driving and one day of hell with the family wasn't enough!) lol

I'll be checking back in to see how you are doing Sky. The worst is sitting doing nothing when you'd rather be doing anything else. Even cleaning the toilet and cat box!

Forum Member

I forgot to say hi to Jori and Dems. But then at my age the brain is closer to mush than ?

Forum Member

Jojo-It's all good...what'll you have to drink?
    Sky-I'll keep the ice packs and drinks flowing for ya (gotta put my EMS skills to work somehow )
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

A taaaaaalllllll ice cold beer please. I'm trying to get the choc. drink I spilled the other day out of my white carpet. Maybe I should have tried cleaning it when it happened, No? lol, that would have been to easy.

Sky I will check back on you again. What was wrong with the foot? If you said so in an earlier post I haven't quite caught up with the reading yet. Good thing you are sitting though with all those drinks Dem's lined up on the bar. Guess he doesn't want you to run out before he gets back.

I am so tired today, but will clean then go practice racquetball and either walk or swim after. Must get back into swimming. I just don't really like getting wet.

Forum Member

JoJo-Just be thankful you haven't been around here all week. Today was the 1st time we saw the sun in a week. It's supposed to be ok weather tomorrow...but windy for our annual FD steak dinner.
    Sky-How're ya doing in the corner over there? Have enough ice and drinks?
    Jorie-Whipped cream and cherries should be in either tomorrow or Monday
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

It's warmed up here for the last week, most of which I missed. It was even quite warm and sunny on day on the coast. Our snow has melted here but should get more next week. I can't wait until 4pm when I can go to the gym and play some racquetball. Not that I'll actually play, just practice. I'll hide out in the only court that doesn't have clear walls. Then I can come home cook dinner and start on some wine. lol well, at least my chores for the day will be done and tomorrow is football all day! Life is good!

Sky where are you? Must be sleeping off pain pills. No drinks for you, Dem's take those drinks off the bar, the lady needs peach tea!

Forum Member

Well folks, I'm off to our neighboring town in NY for a "wetdown" of their new truck. I have to go and wash our truck first so it looks nice and perty for the festivities.

Forum Member

Well Sky where are you??? I am on the way to the gym. Time for self endulgence!

MembersZone Subscriber

ROOK's in the hot tub; who else is coming in?

I have "Forever" by KISS playing and somehow a bottle of Australian red wine has appeared We are practicing candle safety and the mood is mellow; just right for winding down after a tough work week. We have the world blocked out and are safely coocooned in our Pub.
    Come soak your tears, fears, aches and worries away...
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Uh, what? Where am I?

Oh yea!!! We've really gotta change the color of this corner to brightened it up. When I'm on my feet again, I'll paint it.

Leuit...you bring them drinks right back here. Peach tea my backside....whatcha thinkin' JoJo??? I'm ready for a whiskey. Hold the coke & ice. The meds specifically say that alcohol will enhance the effect....

Mom chauffered me to a reunion of friends tonight in DC. It was great seeing everyone...we didn't stay long so my foot wouldn't swell (bunion surgery...it wasn't broke when I went it, but now it's broken in two places). Now mom's in the kitchen (check the time out!!!) cooking me dinner for tomorrow night since she leaves in the afternoon. What a mom!

Rook...you got the hot tub out just cause you know I can't come in, huh!!?? Meanie! Fine... I'll just sit and watch ya'll giggling in the bubbles. Nevermind, I see a newbie at the end of the bar w/ his arm in a cast. Looks like my type....let me hop over to him and....

Forum Member

are we gonna have to start a "gimpy's corner"? Sky, your drinks are up!

Forum Member

did I miss something ?> Why cant Sky come into the tub ...........? Rook can you turn the jets on ?
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Forum Member

"Gimpy's corner"??? That's just wrong, Leuit. When's your medic party, BTW??? Paybacks, my friend!

Josh, I had foot surgery this week....can't partake w/ ya'll in the hottub for a few weeks. But my new friend at the bar's taking good care of me! We'll take two jello shots down this way, please!

Forum Member

oh ya ...........what did you have done Sky ? well me and Rook are having a fine time in here............is it midnight yet ?
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Hopefully I'll be retesting Oct 27th...then take the written a few weeks after...May have to have a medic/thanksgiving party.
    Josh, are you off shift yet after all that crap going on in Toledo? If so, drinks are on me.

Forum Member

Lieut.............here for another 90 mins ........then LOOK OUT at some real PUB ! '77 picked a GOOD day not to be here.
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

OK...I'll bite...what's going on in Toledo???? Everything ok, Josh?

Forum Member
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Holy Batman! I hadn't heard. What is this world coming to. I wish you and FF/Police in your area the best! Stay safe!!!

Thread Information