Like Tree29Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

MembersZone Subscriber

Jets are on, Josh (aka: Gentlemen the engine has been started )

Sky...I didn't mean to exclude you, my bad! Next time I'm gibbled up you can fire up the hot tub and wave at me, ok?
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Hot Tub!!!!!! Count me in! I'll take Sky's peach tea, the only thing remotely tea like about it is the color. Almost pink! At least for liquors in it. lol, I was only desguising it in case mom wouldn't let you have any. Oh and did I say just how yummie they are? Real peachie!

So what is happening in Toledo? I can not access it from here.

This hot tub seems a bit empty, where did everyone go? Of course Weruji went to the real pub, but bet he doesn't get a nice hot tub with bubbles.

Forum Member

no no ...............so I came back here , the Bud Light is just as cold.......and MUCH cheaper............put on your tini-bikini and come in !

scroll up a couple of posts and click on somethin !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Weruji my clicker won't let me click from here. I will try to access in the morning from one of the other computers. Or you could just tell me. Alright, I'll get back into the real world and start reading my news papers again as well as try to access the right clicker.

Now as for the tini bikini!!!!

Forum Member

Hey all! The hot tub was great last night! But am ready for a beer and brats! It is the Bears and Vikings game. A bit noisy here as hubby is a stout Bears fan and hubbies brother is a devoted Vikings fan. That's why I'm sitting in the saftey of my room with the lap top. It will be a fun day as always when we all get together. So anyone care to join me? I love football season. I love doing nothing for at least 1/2 a day but watch tv. I never make it the whole day just sitting.

Bar Keep, a large pitcher of something cold please.

Forum Member

I'm with you, JoJo! Great idea and a beautiful day!

I don't know how to grill (that's the man's job ) but until Leuit gets here and takes over, I'll throw some briquets (sp?) on the grill, and tons of lighter fluid . That should do something so we can throw the brats on, don't you think?
    I'll bring some potato salad!
    A Heineken for me...want one?

Forum Member

I agree that grilling should be a mans job. Though I cheat and use a propane grill and do the grilling in self defense! lol I didn't get to watch all the game as my boys wanted me to play football with them. Seeing the slaughter that was going on I was more than happy to go. Besides, I just can't say no to them.

A Heineken sounds great! I'll make some hodures(sp?) to munch on. Come on guys, we still have one baseball and one football game going on. Anyone up for a little tackle?

Forum Member

JoJo...............you gonna tackle me ? I will have a Heiny !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Forum Member

Well, I'm back from our annual FD steak dinner (speaking of grilling) We had our 2nd best year...441 dinners served...just shy of the 450 we did 10/01. And this was even with losing power in the village. So, I see the grill's fired up already...I'll cook the brats. Someone pour me a pot full of heinekin so I can soak the brats in.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeuitEFDems
    Well, I'm back from our annual FD steak dinner (speaking of grilling) We had our 2nd best year...441 dinners served...just shy of the 450 we did 10/01. And this was even with losing power in the village. So, I see the grill's fired up already...I'll cook the brats. Someone pour me a pot full of heinekin so I can soak the brats in.
    ......done ! I will go get us buns !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Thanks Josh...anyone want their buns toasted?
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

cold beer + toasted buns = GOOD TIME !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Got that right!

Forum Member

pass me a beer please !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Select? I have a few nice steaks to throw on too, how would you like yours?

Forum Member

oh I am about 10 Bud Lights in front of everyone ..............medium rare .......or I am not opposed to the brauts !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Bud Lite it is...You can have either or or both if you want...steaks and brats are on!

Forum Member

Hey, am I too late? I am starved! Only had corn and mac for dinner. Yuk! Brauts all around with some good beer pleaseeeeeeeee!

Yes Weruji I am up for some tackle if you are, but better hit the hot tub right after. Playing with my boys today was rough. They are just getting to big.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Weruj1
    JoJo...............you gonna tackle me ? I will have a Heiny !
    Hmmmmf!
    I guess I'll just sit on my stool and sulk...
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Oh oh....Rook's jealous. Josh, please tackle her heiny to make her feel better and get her out of her sulking mood....I hate seeing a pretty lady sulk. Rook, here he comes....better take off the SCBA....

Send some toasty buns right this way! ( Did I just say that???)

Changing subjects.....Any leftover steak? A steak sandwich for lunch sounds great. Hmmm, now that I think about it...I need some toasy buns w/ the steak...really didn't change the subject, did I??? hee hee.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by skyraider
    Send some toasty buns right this way!
    please send some of those tasty buns this way too. or I may be forced to come find some which could be devasting.

Forum Member

Now I do not know weather to go tackle some toasie or tastie buns? It's been a long day already so I am starved again as usual. You know, I spend more time eating each day than sleeping! lol Well Rookie come on out and play. We can surely take these guys on in some tackle.

Just have the beer and bandages waiting!

Forum Member

Where is everyone? Game time is in less than an hour! Not sure who is playing tonight as yesterday is a bit of a blurrrrrrrr! I do have some really nice bruises from the tackle with the boys. lol I am the best quarterback of the ragget bunch.

Hubby says I need to pick up more work or get a job. I think he may be right. I have to much time on my hands again. So help me out here and send me a very large Peach Ice Tea! You there bartender? Well maybe Sandy will show up and fix it, she's the best! 5ft 9" slender with blond hair down to her??? She's rather cute and makes a great drink. Ok, I'll go do some housework and come back for a dance with Weruji or Dem's.

Forum Member

Hey JoJo...I'll hobble behind the bar and get you a Peach Tea...let me look up the recipe first, though! While I'm back there, I'll grab me a double whiskey.

Forum Member

aaaaahhhhhhh! A lady after my own heart! Tell you what, I'll make it easy on you, just send me a Killians. With iced mug of course.

Anyone out there for some dancing? This is a Mon. right? Never have had any prolly with which day of the week it is.

Thread Information