Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

MembersZone Subscriber

Just stopping in to say hello to everyone! And see how everyone is. Sky I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

Oh Good Grief....Sky sit down before you fall down
    And I won't quit sulking until I have been tackled by a suitable party.

Toasted buns in Mennonite culture are called Reiche (wouldn't feed them to my Beagle) and they are generally served with hot chocolate for dipping.

Sandi...Sandi??? You want some girl named Sandi to make you a drink when you have Rook, "Lou" and sometimes 1219? ARRRRGGG!!

Here's Killans with an iced mug for my buddy JoJo
    and some peach tea for that party that I just seated in the FAR FAR corner until she comes to her senses Must be the painkillers
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

READY ............................DOWN .................................SETTTTTTTTTTTT... ............on 2 ..........30 monster left ..........red red ..............HUT HUT ...........Rookie has the ball ............can she play "D" ??????? Hi Rook !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

LOL,,,,,,,don't think Rookie wants me to tackle her, (someone suitable she said) besides my boys complain I play to rough. Imagine that, little ole' me. At this point I'm about 1/2 their size!

I figured Sandi would get a rise out of someone! She's a sweet girl that's the only one that really makes those teas just right. But she was fired last week so I know Rookie will do even better.

I am to sore from yesterdays game and playing 5 games of racquetball + working out today so let's PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE bring out the hot tub! I really must remember I am not 25 anymore.

Weruji I would even go for a slow dance or two.

Hey Sky will you please behave yourself and if you can't then leave Rookies name.

MembersZone Subscriber

OK...feel much better for the tackling...I won't sulk anymore

The hot tub is waiting except don't look at Sky because she is giving you dirty looks...We'll distract her somehow...

If your are going to get into trouble...please use my sister's name. That's what I always did

...........Rookie has the ball ............can she play "D" ??????? Hi Rook !
    There's SO much I could answer to that but I'll just content myself by saying that if I have a ball I can generally manage quite well with it
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Racquetball was a merithon today. 3 1/2 hours! I am so tired now. But make some enchiladas from scratch, clean some house and definately wash my car.

You know Rookie I sure play with a lot of balls myself. lol

Hey Jori, how you doing?

Forum Member

Ok, where is everyone. I have been the only one all day! Supose I could go clean my house now. Ah, how about a drink to go on Rookie? Don't care what it is. as long as it's strong. Dem's you coming in for a quick swirl around the floor? How about you Weruji? Anyone else? I neeeeeeed to dance? Ok, I'm off to clean. May drop by later.

MembersZone Subscriber

JoJo: How about a Long Island Iced Tea? I'll put an extra shot in it for you.

Josh's chair is empty...maybe if I put a Killans in an iced mug and set it in front of the chair he will magically appear...
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Sure! I'm for a drink on Rookie..

[Doing as told by JoJo, skyraider throws a pina colada onto Rookie and runs away quickly...'laughing all the way"....down the ground that is, cause she's forgotten she can't run.... Oh no....Rook's getting up and heading this way...it's not going to be pretty...]

MembersZone Subscriber

ROOKIE smiles gently @ Sky and explains to all present that "poor Sky is obviously not tolerating her meds very well."

The ROOK gets into the hot tub (for spite) with Weruj1 and they sit close together sharing fascinating conversation. Sky can only watch helplessly from
    OUTSIDE the hot tub....
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Josh, watch out...things may get sticky in the hot tub!

[sky's grateful Rookie has a sense of humor, albeit from the dry depths of the bar's edge,.....then turns to Leuit to get new meds to control her...]

MembersZone Subscriber

Josh is NEVER sticky....are you Josh
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

MembersZone Subscriber

Oh brother...OK...I confess! I'm hallucinating; I could have sworn Josh was in the tub with me...Josh...are you there?
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

all right I am in the tub ................AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is MUCH better........who can bring me another beer please ?>
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

MembersZone Subscriber

pager...c U
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Leuit...hope you're not too close to the breaking dam. Take care....

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...m_x.htm?csp=24

Forum Member

Rook was out like a flash....those dang pagers...

Here ya go, Josh...I jerry-rigged a beer transport funnel for ya...no need to get out of the tub.

Leuit...hope you're not too close to the breaking dam. Take care....

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...m_x.htm?csp=24

Forum Member

Sky, thanks, but Taunton is about 2- 2 1/2 hours from me. Luckily we survived without any major problems with the rain. I'm up for drinks, anyone else? Josh and Rook, save room for me in the tub.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Hey! What about me? I have the required tini bikini you know! (course, never said I was wearing it ) So, I could use a drink. I'm on my own mostly these days and could use a good tumble. So Rook, Weruji, care to wrestle while I watch.

Oh Yea! Thanks for the extra shot in my tea. Can I have another? Hic!!! Make that a triple pleeeeseeee!

Forum Member

well then if you arent wearing it ..........no need to get in ! LOL ............ok Dems mosey on in ...........Sky thanks for the funnel beer anti hot tub removal device.
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

MembersZone Subscriber

I'm back...too dumb to talk about

Is there still room in the tub for me?
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ROOKIELZ
    I'm back...too dumb to talk about

Is there still room in the tub for me?
    Only if you can sqeeze in next to me. We can always make room. Does anyone mind if I sit on their lap?

Mmmmm...Long Island ice tea! I woundn't mind having a tall glass of that!

Funny thing is I thought I was in here last night. It might be a trade off from those dreams I was having, I havn't had one since I played hooky and went to fright fest at great america.

Are we going to have a party here for halloween? Or does everyone have plans?
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Forum Member

ok ok ............is there anyone here ? Helllllllouuuuuuuuu I am ready for the tub ......where did I put the beer funnel thingy ?> UGH.............mighty tired and worn down .......need to relax, turn the pager off and enjoy ............BARTENDER/TENDRESS.
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

I'm here....I think...Josh, are we going back to college days with the funnel?
    Jorie, you can sit on my lap anytime you want..BTW, the new shipment of whipped cream and cherries arrived today. As for halloween, I scare people enough, I don't need to dress up to do that
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Poor Josh! Come closer in this hot tub and I'll massage your neck and shoulders. Seem to be doing that a lot lately at the gym. I could really use a long Island if the bartender doesn't mind. Dem's you need a massage to? I'll be checking in later, so line up the drinks for all on my tab.

Hey wait a min. I'm giving massages and paying? Boy am I a dip! lol Comes with being blond. Well serve up anyhow.

Thread Information