Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

MembersZone Subscriber

The next you we will probably see is some one doing a dance around a pole and getting dollar bills!!!
    I only take (verified) 100 dollar bills and I don't give change!!
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnee
    I hope that after the massage, that I will be able to dance. Maybe we can do that and have a few more drinks.
    That's cool except I need to be sober for the next 48 hours(I'm going to have fun on the ambulance in a few hours )

When I get back, kay?
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LeuitEFDems
    Jorie, I'd be there in a heartbeat...One of my cousins and her family used to live in the windy city and they loved it. I really want/need to get out of this area. The pay vs. cost of living can't be any worse than it is here. As far as the whipped cream...we'll need more than a can...I'll bring the cherries...you get the whipped cream
    Pay vs. cost of living depends on what department and where you live.~As it would at any large city area.

Well if you ever do come down here let me know. Then I can take a tourist around and look at everything with out me looking like a dork. Ohhh.. and I'll make sure a have (several) cans of whip cream.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer
    I agree Rook. I've been away for a while and come waltzing back in the pub, for a quick drink and they are going to private rooms for massages? And using whip cream and cherries too! I saw someone doing a lap dance when I came it. Are there wedding bells in the air?? Stay tuned!

The next you we will probably see is some one doing a dance around a pole and getting dollar bills!!!

I got a few extra dollars for the taking!!

Well if you didn't want to see someone doing a lap dance you shouldn't have looked in the mirror.

Ya you're probably right; you would have to give your dollar bills away for us to allow you to do pole dancing.

(j/k)

Forum Member

Where's everyone??? I feel like a party. Just won a whole $5 in poker, so I can buy the first person who walks in a drink!

Actually, as good of a mood as I'm in, I'm also bumming because I've been trying like the dickens to get my foot in my steel toe boots but it won't budge. Whoda thunk it would take so long before a few phalanges could fit into a freakin' shoe? I'm supposed to ride Monday but if I can't wear my boots, well then I'm SOL. It's not a good feeling knowing I can't contribute.

Enough whining....I've got time....time for another beer. Anyone else?

Forum Member

Hey Sky, you can buy me a bourbon if ya want, next round will be my treat.

I'm back on the "quit smoking" train again, and I'm bound and determined I'm gonna succeed this time. I have big plans for this girlie.......... being super buff and tiny by next summer is one of them

But I gotta say, it's an awful thing this oral fixation. If I had a man in my life right now he'd be awful happy hehehehehe Guess I'll have to settle for lollipops and cleaning, all I seem to have been doing is cleaning or avoiding being still.
    Last edited by PFire23; 11-12-2005 at 10:51 PM.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Forum Member

It'll have to be Grand Dad, Jenn...someone (unnamed, but her initials are PF!) drank off the last JB the other night.

Quitting smoking, eh? Can't be easy. My aunt's smoked for a zillion years and has that nasty cough...she just quit a few weeks ago, using the patch and acupuncture. I pray for her...I know she's better w/out it. I'll give you a prayer with that drink (if you don't mind)! How many days has it been for you (smoke, not that 's' word)!!

Oral fixation???? I ain't touching that one!!!
    Last edited by skyraider; 11-12-2005 at 11:58 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Dam! Where is everyone? Leave for about 48 hours and there's no one here!

PFire23, you have all my support, best of wishes.

Sky, what's up?

Forum Member

Ok...I am in need of sleep and drinks...Since I'm in the pub I'll take drinks. Just got off of what turned out to be a hell weekend. I worked fri 8a-mid, sat 6a-sun 6a (got held over due to scheduling issues at the combo gig)...Came home for a quick shower, uniform change, then off to the f/t gig again for another 8a-mid. Ahh...feels good to get out of the uniform....Jorie, where are you? I think after our weekend of working we both need a nice soak in the hot tub.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

sup ? I am just lurking .............I got some Aquafina and am happy ........Dems...............you cut that S&^t out. Here is one on me.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Thanks Josh. The bosses asked me if I could do a 16 tomorrow too, instead of my usual 4p-mid shift. Told then no f-ing way..I need to sleep...so, after having this drink, that's what I'm gonna do...nighty night all.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

MembersZone Subscriber

Brrrrr! -10c last night with wind and snow. Not much better today. I think I'll get myself a snifter of Brandy.

"Lou" are you feeling better now that you slept?
    Weruj1; are you out there?
    Sky: how's the foot?
    Jorie: my muscles are sore
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Rookie, I feel MUCH better now that I slept. I acutally slept until noon on Monday...The 1st time I've slept that late in ages (besides doing overnights). I'm up for a few drinks, anyone else?

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Jeremy I'm waiting in the hot tub for you.

Rook are you suggesting you need a massage?

MembersZone Subscriber

Yes...taking all reasonable and decent offers!
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Ahhh..finally off of work for the evening...gotta love arriving and then promptly leaving for a 4.5 hour transfer. At least it was a medic run and all I had to do was drive (hopefully can't say that for much longer). Grabbing Jorie and Rookie a drink and joining them in the hot tub...Glad I brought my FD bathing suit

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LeuitEFDems
    Ahhh..finally off of work for the evening...gotta love arriving and then promptly leaving for a 4.5 hour transfer. At least it was a medic run and all I had to do was drive (hopefully can't say that for much longer). Grabbing Jorie and Rookie a drink and joining them in the hot tub...Glad I brought my FD bathing suit
    Well I'm glad you finely joined, but you're going to have to wait for a massage till Rookie has had enough of hers. the FD bathing suit; does that mean just the helmet? Mmmm...feeling a bit feisty tonight.

Where is everyone going? Is it only the three of us now? Where are all the lushes?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JorieH
    Well I'm glad you finely joined, but you're going to have to wait for a massage till Rookie has had enough of hers. the FD bathing suit; does that mean just the helmet? Mmmm...feeling a bit feisty tonight.
    I'll wait patiently for my massage Jorie, As for the helmet, maybe "after" the pub

MembersZone Subscriber

Thank-you, Jorie, I feel much better now!
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

on the wagon............been WAY to busy for drankin !!!!!!!!!! wanna see ........www.rossfordfire.com
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Forum Member

Damn Josh, you've been busy....drinks are on me when you get off shift....join us in the hot tub.

Forum Member

Arrow

and thats just the stuff we got pictures of !!!!!!!
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

I can only imagine...grab a few Selects and hop in the ol' hot tub....looks like you need to unwind.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

HEY!!! BEERS ON ME. I just finished my Automated Cashiers course, and PASSED. Now I just have to 'hang my hat' for another couple of hours (well ok till Saturday at 0615!) until I fly home again.

This place called "Ottawa" is a ZOO! We've had 2 MVAs and one pedestrian fatility just here in the intersection beside the hotel. I attended a MVA last weekend on the highway, which was pretty minor compared to what happened this morning.

The Guinness and the Scotch are flowing well! CHEERS EVERYONE! See y'all tomorrow.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

well I am in from the local American Legions Feather Party..........had a few Bud Lights ...........much much better.
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Thread Information