Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 5040
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Quote Originally Posted by JoJobrat
    Hey, are we going to boogie here or what. I danced for 3 straight nights and haven't had enough yet.
    ......I said LETS GO !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Alright! What are we dancing to? Your choice tonight. I can even handle a slow one or to. Oh! and baretender another shot please!

slow is good too ...........you name the song...............
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Wink

How about a little Gary Allen tonight. Say, "You're the One".

MembersZone Subscriber Firefighter1219's Avatar

Happy Birthday everyone...
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    ---------------------------------------------------
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WERUJ1
    Sorry...I know I am a day late but I just got home from the night shift. I'll make it up to you later...somehow...
    Feeling much better and I'm glad everyone else is also.
    You go ahead and party...I'll sleep in the corner for a bit and wake up later for a hip-shaker later.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by LeuitEFDems
    OK, either the chicken soup did wonders, or it was just allergies, but I'm feeling fine right now. Jorie, you worded about you serving way too open ended
    ummm...you were not supposed to bring that point out .

Pleased to here everyone is feeling better.

Hope everyone has had a great birthday, or is going to if that is the case.

Bartender would like chocolate cake shots for everyone in celebration of the birthdays, and a captain and coke! Thank you.

Joshie~I thought Jay left the bar months ago
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Forum Member

Default Set sail again!

more captain and coke? I'M IN!
    The opinions I post to these forums do not represent any entity to which I am affiliated.

Forum Member

I could really use a huge hug about now friends. Think I should just stay off these lines as everytime I do come back I just have to leave again, So I will watch for all of you. Just give me a hug, please.

JoJo

Jojo_ BIG HUG
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

Hugs to JoJo

Captain and coke for me too, please!
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Thanks Rookie and Dems for the hugs. May be moving to Oregon for a few weeks to a few months. My father has lung cancer and they now think it has already spread to the rest of the body. Been a rough few days.

All the family finally checked in from good ole Rita. But their homes are toast.

Hey, baretender, can I have a double shot of Yukon. No, it may not really help, but will have to do for now. Will find out tomorrow I think so if I will have to leave to take care of stepmom and father.

On the bright side I practiced my backhand so long today that I can barely type. LOL, look out guys I'm catching up!

JoJo-I'm sorry to hear about your dad. If you need anything let me know. I lost my mom 7 years ago to Lupus related issues. I know how hard it is to watch a loved one, nevertheless a parent go through something like that. Drink up...drinks are on me!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Thanks Dems, I'm drinking red wine tonight (organic please) lol You've talked about your mom before. It does help people to hear about others. I am stronger than my brothers so will probably take care of most things. Though haven't a clue what to do. But then hubby always does. Will find out tomorrow just how extensive it is. Then will decide when to go up and stay.

Now, have you seen my new thread? I am really proud of our home guys. We have an awesome dept. The police aren't to bad either. I feel fortunate to live here. The title is "Fire Departmaent Recieves Award" or something like that. Well wish there was someone to drink with tonight.

Anyone out there for a slow cuddleing dance?

MembersZone Subscriber

Jojo~hug!

Hmmm....not really talkative.

Drinks all around.

What is playing?
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Default BIG HUG for JoJo

Wow, JoJo...This has been a rough week for bad news, then this...I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.

So you're thinking about moving to Oregon for a while to be with him? Just you, or you and the family? Daughters have a special place in their dad's hearts so I know he'll be happy to see you. And I think you, too, will have comfort in being with him right now. I didn't have that with my dad, but did have it with my mom (she's still around though).

We're hear to listen when you're ready to talk. I'll keep you and your dad in my thoughts and prayers.

I'll take a slow cuddly dance, but sorry, JoJo....I need a man's touch!

Looks like I'm the only one in here tonight...ohh well, I'll just help myself to a gin and tonic or 2 or 3....Hopefully after Sat I'll have some pics of me "cleaned up." I'm in my cousin's wedding, and yes I have to wear a tux

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

HEY GUYS! Beers on me! I just got back from a 4 day trip to Ottawa, and another human resources certificate. I wont go into the trip back suffice to say that high winds in OTTAWA, TORONTO and DC SUCKED~! Should have been home by noon, didnt get in til after 8pm.

Ahh well. Pizza and beer are taking care of that problem in fine order

CHEERS, and its good to be home again.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Thankyou for all the hugs everyone. Sky no need to say sorry, I to need that mannly touch. No real fun in dancing with women. Well, not for me anyhow. That is why I picked up a fireman on my birthday to dance the night with. LOL Ok, actually we met up and his girls ditched him and we are friends. We've danced the night away before and played racquetball. So I dropped him home as I was quite sober and he was not. I most always stop drinking long before I plan to drive home.

Just got in from bowling and dancing and now must head out to work. So will say goodnight. If I keep busy I have no time to worry or think. It will be just me going to Oregon for the duration if I go, but family will visit.

Forum Member

Wow! Can't believe noone has dropped in for a drink. I could sure use one about now. Been looking at my daughters wedding photos. Also ones of the new great nephew. Been a busy time year. Well how about something yummie and warm. Maybe a coffee (decaf please) and Baleys. Am a bit to tired for dancing just now, so will sit here in the corner and hope somone drops in soon.

Thread Information