Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 5041
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

I'm here...just got in from work, waiting for that crappy white stuff to start any minute...last prediction I heard was 8-10". Jorie, the whipped cream and cherries await you. The hot tub is also fired up, so bring your suit (or not, up to you )
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Ok...the weather folks were wrong again (dam I shoulda gotten into meteorology, I could be wrong most of the time and still pull in a nice paycheck) We have about a foot on the ground now...and it's not supposed to be over until 4ish. Anybody wanna go dig my car out for me?...ahh, screw it, I'll just sit in here and drink...anyone else up for drinks?
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Well guys time to turn over the Fort to the next bunch. I'm about to head out the door and make a "splash" on the US Coast Guard. They are hosting their annual Christmas Ball, and I have an invite. Taxi will be at the door very soon.

I'll be sure to hoist a couple for all you folks still on duty. And I'll see if I can track an "apple" or two.

Stay safe out there!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

just in from the day from hell .............how bad was it? I am drinkin a MILLER product !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber ffemtPAJ's Avatar

I'm drunk again. Big surprise, I know. Got a whole bottle of tequila.... anyone want a shot?
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Quote Originally Posted by Weruj1
    just in from the day from hell .............how bad was it? I am drinkin a MILLER product !
    Say it ain't so Josh! Here's all the good stuff you can drink.

oh man .................know why I saty from Miller ? everytime I dinrk it I have a hangover .........today NO exception............YUCK.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Anyone around? I don't feel like drinking alone.

And drinks are on me tonight.
    FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber ffemtPAJ's Avatar

So, Malahat, how was the party??? You looked very nice in the picture, by the way...
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Hey all -

Well, PAJ, you've gone & done it now...you've asked how 27's party was....here we go again!

I'm up for a party tonight...anyone want to partake? I'll actually buy a round! I'll start off with an applekorn then move on to whiskey. It won't be pretty tomorrow, but I'm all about how I feel in the moment! Anyone in for a party?

BTW, Rook & Leuit...thanks for the thoughts. I did have a few bad rides the other night. All part of the day, I suppose.

MembersZone Subscriber

It snowed to much on thursday(I don't know how many inches, wouldn't be supproed if it's over a foot) A southwest plain ran off the runway at midway and into the intersection of 55th and cicero, a 6yo boy died. Way to much snow.

Drinks on me tonight!

Why shouldn't we ask how 27's party was?
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Jorie-Drinks are on you tonight? Hmm...I may have to get in on that I need dronks, a hot tub and a massage. Ended up working sat night 6p-6a, then 8a-midnight tonight...on my way home we get called mutual aide to a structure fire in the next town over...I am just now dragging myself home. I guess I should probably take a shower before I hit the bar...or else I may clear it with the "structure fire smell." Ohh, not sure if I mentioned it or not, I have my medic practical retest on tues...wish me luck

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

Good Luck on the medic test.

Structure fire smell? MMMMMMMM; almost better than Old Spice!
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

There's a fond place in my heart for Old Spice...although no one under 80 should be wearing it!

Good Luck on the medic test, Leuit!!! Whoop some butt!

We're having a Christmas Party in here this weekend. I'll start decorating in a few days. We're having the party catered. Any request for special dishes? I've got a band lined up, too.

WWWHHHEEEEEWWWWW, I just finished entering a 113 line document to our financial managment program - and what a pain that was. All I can think (and could think for some of the difficutlies I had initially) was "WHO HAS THE SCOTCH?" and "PLEASE PASS ME ONE QUICK!"

Is it lunch time yet?
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by ffemtPAJ
    So, Malahat, how was the party??? You looked very nice in the picture, by the way...
    Now ya gone 'n made me all blushy (matches the jacket LOL) The party went very well. Got to meet a lot of very nice people from the CG, including the Reserve Master Chief for CG and his wife, as well as the Command Sgt Major for Bolling AFB.

The tribute to the Vets was fantastic - as it always is. Each was re-presented with the Victory Medal and of course speeches galor. I am very happy I was invited to attend.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

What? We're on the 2nd page?? People must be busy at Christmas parties, working, or enjoying family & friends.

I got some nicely spiked (oops, I mean, spiced ) eggnog chilling....anyone want a cup?

I'll take some eggnog Sky. didn't wanna leave the apt today (besides driving home from an overnight) It was -12 at 6:30 this AM....

Here's your nog, Leuit! I threw in an extra splash of the good stuff, just for you! -12? BBBRRRRR! You've got to be kidding! And I thought 21 was bad the other day. I wouldn't want to leave my bed, much less the house.

Say....how'd you do on your exam???? Inquiring minds want to know. Wishing you the best!

I think I passed...I got a warm and fuzzy feeling from the examiner...although they can't tell us.

Thread Information