Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

  1. #4701
    Forum Member
    rhvfd1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aberdeen,MS USA
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    This thread keeps going, and yet, no one dares empty the trash can in the bathroom...
    I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

  2. #4702
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    This thread keeps going, and yet, no one dares empty the trash can in the bathroom...
    There's a bathroom?

    I thought we had to go next door...







    No wonder I get tossed out of there everytime I enter the door.
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  3. #4703
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    There's a bathroom?

    I thought we had to go next door...







    No wonder I get tossed out of there everytime I enter the door.
    Yeah keep trying, I found the head once still having nightmares.

  4. #4704
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post
    Yeah keep trying, I found the head once still having nightmares.
    The bathroom's head wasn't attached?


    It is understandable how that could be upsetting. Yuck!


    I'll keep going next door... thanks
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  5. #4705
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    There's a bathroom?
    I thought we had to go next door...
    No wonder I get tossed out of there everytime I enter the door.
    Maybe if y'all would use the door on the LEFT instead of the RIGHT and trying to pee in the alley next to the dumpster!!!

    So, 1214, blame Dept. of Sanitation for not emptying the dumpster on a regular basis.

    HERE is the washroom...

  6. #4706
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    Are you sure you're in the right pub???? That one looks way too clean to be the one here, at this fine (cough-cough) establishment.

    FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  7. #4707
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Hey... who took the picture of my little room?







    Wait... never mind.





    Not mine... my tile is a different color...
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  8. #4708
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    Are you sure you're in the right pub???? That one looks way too clean to be the one here, at this fine (cough-cough) establishment.

    FM1
    Nope thats not it. Ours has that nice little sign advising the proper use of personal equipment.

  9. #4709
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post
    Nope thats not it. Ours has that nice little sign advising the proper use of personal equipment.
    Yup, it's ours. Just been slowly redecorating so it looks more like a rustic lodge instead of an old cow barn.

  10. #4710
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Here are the new bar stools... and they even swivel!!!

  11. #4711
    Forum Member
    MaryJane69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    196

    Default

    That stool looks very un comfortable. I must say.
    And speaking of the bathroom, I need to go now right this second! Excuse me gentlemen...... *dashes away*
    It's not the destination, but the journey that matters.

    Stay safe

  12. #4712
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    I've actually planted my rump on a duplicate of the stool in the image while at the Ober Gatlinburg ski lounge; it's one of the more comfortable bar stools I've sat on. I loved their rustic decor, neither ruff-tuff nor froo-froo.

  13. #4713
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    All we need now is some John Wayne toilet paper:it's rough,it's tough and it don't take no crap off nobody.

  14. #4714
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    Uh,yeah.Mike Hank of Hank's Hardware has asked me to pass on this information:the toilets he has in the store are display models only and are not hooked up to anything.
    This week alone,he's having to replace 4 employees creeped out by the "sights" they can see from the registers.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    There's a bathroom?

    I thought we had to go next door...







    No wonder I get tossed out of there everytime I enter the door.

  15. #4715
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    Maybe if y'all would use the door on the LEFT instead of the RIGHT and trying to pee in the alley next to the dumpster!!!

    So, 1214, blame Dept. of Sanitation for not emptying the dumpster on a regular basis.

    HERE is the washroom...
    I though that basin was the urinal!!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  16. #4716
    Forum Member
    MaryJane69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    196

    Default

    We've turned the after hours pub into the bathroom stop. I think a change of subject is in order. Unless you think we haven't got enough mileage out of the bathroom yet.

    Bartender, I'll have a vodka and coke and round of beers for everone else thanks!
    Firecat put a tune on the jukebox will ya? You are right next to it.
    It's not the destination, but the journey that matters.

    Stay safe

  17. #4717
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    I can't serve drinks AND pop a quarter into the jukebox. It's on the OUTside of the bar, while I'm on the INside. Now, if the drink orders aren't that important.........

  18. #4718
    Forum Member
    rhvfd1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aberdeen,MS USA
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Firecat! NO PEAKING in the alley while we are.. uh.. washing the pavement.. HEY, and no laughing out loud either!!!

    Do we have any pickled bologna on the shelf?? I could use a slice with some crackers..
    I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

  19. #4719
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Can I snicker quietly to myself? And I wouldn't HAVE to snicker if y'all would use the restroom I made such an effort to update!!! :O

    Ummm, no pickled bologna but, somehow, there seems to be a can of Spam on the top shelf. Must be left over from the prior owners.

  20. #4720
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    Uh,yeah.Mike Hank of Hank's Hardware has asked me to pass on this information:the toilets he has in the store are display models only and are not hooked up to anything.


    Yep... that's the place...



    Hey Hank.... why doncha fix da damn plumbin'




    I guess I'll have to find another place that appreciates my business...
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  21. #4721
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    Yep... that's the place...



    Hey Hank.... why doncha fix da damn plumbin'




    I guess I'll have to find another place that appreciates my business...


    I suppose that if this bar is going off limits or being closed by the health department, you all shall move over to the firecats place. Plenty of open area and trees.

    I'll help with the transporting of all the beverages!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  22. #4722
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    Can I snicker quietly to myself? And I wouldn't HAVE to snicker if y'all would use the restroom I made such an effort to update!!! :O

    Ummm, no pickled bologna but, somehow, there seems to be a can of Spam on the top shelf. Must be left over from the prior owners.
    Snickers?My second favorite candy bar.Love to have one,thank yuh.Thank yuh vurrah much.

  23. #4723
    Forum Member
    rhvfd1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aberdeen,MS USA
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Spam, the number one recommended squirrel repellent... Try some grilled today!

    Some of the Christmas lights fell down into to the urinal in the men's room. It seems that it acted like an electric fence. Poor guy was in there, been peeing for days. Good news though, he hasn't spilled his beer yet. Maybe I should cut the power to the cord.. Nah, let's see how long he can dance and hold that glass..
    I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

  24. #4724
    Forum Member
    MaryJane69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    Spam, the number one recommended squirrel repellent... Try some grilled today!

    Some of the Christmas lights fell down into to the urinal in the men's room. It seems that it acted like an electric fence. Poor guy was in there, been peeing for days. Good news though, he hasn't spilled his beer yet. Maybe I should cut the power to the cord.. Nah, let's see how long he can dance and hold that glass..
    Lol. You're so cruel RH!
    It's not the destination, but the journey that matters.

    Stay safe

  25. #4725
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane69 View Post
    Lol. You're so cruel RH!

    How about a nice drink? Something nice and cool.

    What is your pleasure?
    Last edited by CaptOldTimer; 08-11-2011 at 06:44 PM.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register