Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

  1. #4801
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    "I think I have a few posts to make."

    She says, "With that much Absenthe in you.... are you sure you're in any shape do that?"

    "I can still walk, can't I?" LOL
    What are you doing over here drinking by yourself again ?. We are having a party over in A/Q thread. We have lots to drink,I just got a new pair of credit cards today.

  2. #4802
    MembersZone Subscriber
    MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.
    Posts
    12,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post
    What are you doing over here drinking by yourself again ?. We are having a party over in A/Q thread. We have lots to drink,I just got a new pair of credit cards today.
    HEY MILLER! I'm trying to "follow in your footsteps" but unfortunately have to wait until Master Card tells me different.

    sshhhh... I already sucked VISA into my little scam...... heehheheheehe

  3. #4803
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Hey Rick, are you "Lucid" right now?

  4. #4804
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    Hey Rick, are you "Lucid" right now?
    Umm. Which Rick are you refering to?. The drinking absenthe one or the one doning a left hand search on the floor ?.

  5. #4805
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    *tuneless whistling* What kind of drink goes with Halloween?

  6. #4806
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    *tuneless whistling* What kind of drink goes with Halloween?


    What do you think about a Zombie??
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  7. #4807
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    What do you think about a Zombie??
    If it's the original recipe, H3LL yeah!!!

    "In the original recipe, the Zombie cocktail included three different kinds of rum, lime juice, falernum, Angostura bitters, Pernod, grenadine, and “Don’s Mix,” a combination of cinnamon syrup and grapefruit juice."

  8. #4808
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    If it's the original recipe, H3LL yeah!!!

    "In the original recipe, the Zombie cocktail included three different kinds of rum, lime juice, falernum, Angostura bitters, Pernod, grenadine, and “Don’s Mix,” a combination of cinnamon syrup and grapefruit juice."

    You mix 'em and I'll drink 'em!!

    Also see here --->>> http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/374/
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  9. #4809
    MembersZone Subscriber
    MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.
    Posts
    12,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    You mix 'em and I'll drink 'em!!

    Also see here --->>> http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/374/
    I was posted to the Canadian Forces Supply Depot 94 - 96. In the spring of 96, we hosted the Toronto International Air Show. This was the year that a British Airfroce Nimrod decided to take a dip in Lake Ontario. A week after the crash, a RAF accident investigation team arrived. Through some unseen circumstance, I happen to have a large sum of "loose money" in my pocket, so I decided to take a vist to the Junior Ranks Mess where upon I met the RAF guys.

    At some time through the night, I remeber someone saying "You've bought us enough rounds. What can we get you?"

    Another voice said "I you can distill it, I can drink it." However, there was a smaller, quieter voice that tried to yell "BUT NO TIQUILA!" Unfortunately that voice didn't have a lot of volume, and was never actuall heard by anyone......

    Prairie Fire's anyone????

  10. #4810
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    I was posted to the Canadian Forces Supply Depot 94 - 96. In the spring of 96, we hosted the Toronto International Air Show. This was the year that a British Airfroce Nimrod decided to take a dip in Lake Ontario. A week after the crash, a RAF accident investigation team arrived. Through some unseen circumstance, I happen to have a large sum of "loose money" in my pocket, so I decided to take a vist to the Junior Ranks Mess where upon I met the RAF guys.

    At some time through the night, I remeber someone saying "You've bought us enough rounds. What can we get you?"

    Another voice said "I you can distill it, I can drink it." However, there was a smaller, quieter voice that tried to yell "BUT NO TIQUILA!" Unfortunately that voice didn't have a lot of volume, and was never actuall heard by anyone......

    Prairie Fire's anyone????
    DUDE IN SAYS RIGHT ON YOUR PILL BOTTLE.
    DO NOT TAKE WITH ALCOHOL

    The "voices don't like it when you "mix" sedatives.
    Last edited by Miller337; 10-25-2011 at 11:41 PM.

  11. #4811
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    *snicker*..... **chuckle**..... ***roflmao***
    Sorry, Rick *chortle*, I'm really not *giggle* laughing AT you.



    Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post

    The voices don't like it when you "mix" sedatives.

  12. #4812
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post
    DUDE IN SAYS RIGHT ON YOUR PILL BOTTLE.
    DO NOT TAKE WITH ALCOHOL

    The "voices don't like it when you "mix" sedatives.


    Why not? It taste better with alcohol than it do, da wiff water!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  13. #4813
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    *snicker*..... **chuckle**..... ***roflmao***
    Sorry, Rick *chortle*, I'm really not *giggle* laughing AT you.
    Yes she is...



    I have witnesses...
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  14. #4814
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Drink and feeling Mary. Or is that Merry??
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  15. #4815
    MembersZone Subscriber
    MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.
    Posts
    12,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Drink and feeling Mary. Or is that Merry??
    Cap you can be whom ever you wish to be.

  16. #4816
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    I am me and me alone and no one else but me!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  17. #4817
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    I am me and me alone and no one else but me!
    I have applied that for years. I find it is hard enough being me, let alone someone else too.

    But enough about that, how much did Mary charge you for the feel?

  18. #4818
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post
    I have applied that for years. I find it is hard enough being me, let alone someone else too.

    But enough about that, how much did Mary charge you for the feel?
    You can be who ever you like to be.

    She gave the feel up for free, or I should say for a drinkie poo.

    Lets all drink on Millers tab, as he is the newest fellow hereabouts.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  19. #4819
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    I drank something maybe I shouldn't had. When I awoke this morning I looked like my picture in my avatar!!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  20. #4820
    Back In Black
    ChiefKN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Nice Part of New Jersey
    Posts
    6,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    I drank something maybe I shouldn't had. When I awoke this morning I looked like my picture in my avatar!!!
    Chas? Is that you?
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

    "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

    "When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

  21. #4821
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post
    Chas? Is that you?
    Naw I am not Chaz or anything like that!

    I still wonder if 'it' has all the equipment, or just the beard! Besides, I really don't care!

    This may be a better photo of me
    Last edited by CaptOldTimer; 10-28-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  22. #4822
    Back In Black
    ChiefKN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Nice Part of New Jersey
    Posts
    6,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Naw I am not Chaz or anything like that!

    I still wonder if 'it' has all the equipment, or just the beard! Besides, I really don't care!

    This may be a better photo of me
    Hillary????????
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

    "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

    "When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

  23. #4823
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post
    Hillary????????
    This one!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  24. #4824
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Sounds like y'all been nipping behind the bartender's back?

  25. #4825
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    Sounds like y'all been nipping behind the bartender's back?


    If you would stay at the tavern, then we would be going behind the bar to get our drinks!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register