Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Forum Member

rough day ..............tired ............lots on my mind ..........I am goin to bed ..........be safe goin home all of you.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Hey Josh...let's do a slow dance and you can tell me what's on your mind and what kind of day you've had.

Forum Member

Someone "PLEASE" save me!!!!!!!!!I am reduced to using something other than my lap top. I am deep in the depts of this house. There are 9 computers surrounding me. The hum sounds like a 747 about to take off! Every 5 seconds or so strange thing pops up on the screen. I'm about to go crazy!!!!! I broke my lap top when I triped over the cable and bruised my foot rather badly. May even have fractured part of it. Has throbed all through work. That aside, "PLEASE" someone come and find me as I'm not sure I can find my way out of here!!!!!!!!OK, I did bring a large glass of wine with me, so I do have some stubility, "BUT, GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Don't you firemen/firegals have a rope or something?????? Where is DEMS when I need him?

JoJo

MembersZone Subscriber

OK, I did bring a large glass of wine with me, so I do have some stubility, "BUT, GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Don't you firemen/firegals have a rope or something?????? Where is DEMS when I need him?
    Jeremy is busy, Weruj1 went home. Ohhhhhh, ok, I'll come get you. Shouldn't be that hard to find you; I'll just follow the sound of the drunken singing Yes, we have ropes (and harnesses too!) but what exactly will I be needing them for? Oh yeah, I get it: you want me to get the situation all "tied up." Is there anything else you require?

Weruj1: shoot me a pm if you feel like talking about it.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Walking back in the door..."How ya doin?"
    Thanks everyone for saving my seat, and the birthday wishes. NY was great. The guys I worked with were awesome...to the point of telling me if I'm down in NY visiting family, to stop by, and if they have a fishing trip (drinking on a boat) planned for the time I'm down there, I'm more than welcome to go. Un fortunately I didn't get any pics of FDNY...but got some good ones (hopefully they come out) of times square from my hotel room. Even though I wasn't sitting at my usual bar stool here, I did find quite a few others...still doesn't beat here though...especially the prices...$5.50 for a pint of Sam Adams. As for dancing, on fri night a bunch of us went to Bubba Gumps right on Broadway...well, one of my friends decides to tell them it's my b-day...next thing I know, I'm standing up on the windowsill with 2 female waitstaff shaking my @ss at times square...bad part? I only had 1 drink before that...
    All in all a great experience...I'm now thinking about applying to FDNY EMS when I finish up. Last night we all went out and hit a bar right around the corner from the hotel (nice not having to drive) and closed it down at 4:30am...Sitting next to me and a few other people was Frank Miller, writer director of Sin City, and the "godfather" of dark comics. Very nice guy...we talked with him for a few hours.
    I got quite a few skills done while I was down there...including 3 intubations. I also ran a call that was on the cover of the NY post on Fri. A bike messenger was pinned between a bus and a truck with only 8-9" of space between the 2. The guy was d@mn lucky to be alive. I ended up squeezing in between the 2 vehicles (there was more room up front) to start 2 IV's.
    Well, I guess I should catch up from the time I've been gone...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Welcome back, Leuit!!! We missed your smiling face around here. Glad you had a great time and got some good skills in between!

JoJo??? What's the deal?. You sound like you are being held hostage in your basement. Those things popping up on your screen are messages from 1219 requesting lap dances. Speaking of 1219...where's he been?

Josh...I hope you're having a better day today....you really seem to be going through a rough time right now. Can we get you anything?

Forum Member

OK..I come back and everyone takes off? I see how it is I'm up for a few drinks if anyone else is!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

MembersZone Subscriber

Make mine a rum and coke "Lou"
    We had a pretty good run today:
    trash burning barrel lights the grass on fire then the pile of tires then the bush then the garbage pile. Two teams working one of which was "us girls." The farmer got a kick out of "you girls."

Since Monday, I worked 4 nights, and 2-8hour days ending today with the fire call (another 3 hours). So I'll have a quick rum and coke then it's off to dreamland.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Thanks for the help Rookie! I'm still down here in the depths of the house, but feel a little safer. No idea how most of these computers keep showing up. I just go to bed and the next day there are more. Kinda like rabbits. Have 4 hard drives and a few more computers in the next room. I only come down this way to do laundry. I do tend to over react when I get stuck to close to compurters. I pay people to do that part of my investigating.

Dems; it's good to here your voice again. It sounds like NY was a great experience. You ready to dance? 172 and wurij are great dancers. Don't even have to go to work tonight. Not unless I get a call. So set up the drinks I'm buying!

Forum Member

Ohh yeah...I'm ready to dance...I have an addition to our memoriabilia wall...posting up a FDNY t-shirt and patch...
    Ok..whos up for some drinks?> I know I am...Especially after I found out today that at the bar I work at fri/sat nights, there was a stabbing when they were closing...nothing bad..no serious injuries...but it was the guy that covered for me when I was in NY....

Forum Member

OUCH! That has to play heavy on your mind Dems. Just glad you're ok.(and the other guy to) I'm ready to start early tonight. Not even sure what time it is. Just been one of those days. Who am I kidding, it' been one of those months. So baretender set up 3 rounds to start with and we'll work our way from there. Let's start dancing. I may not get through all 3 drinks if I start with the dancing. Great way to vent the inner agressions. Anyone else care to join us?

Forum Member

It does play heavy on my mind....thinking that I was in NYC, working in some not-so-nice areas and I'm fine...yet the "Norman Rockwell-esc" town (actually the "Main Street Christmas" painting he did is of the main st of the town the bar is in), there's a stabbing...I'm with you...line up the drtinks and leave the bottle and crank up the music...I need to get sloppy tonight...

Forum Member

Don't worry, I'll make sure you get home safely. Until then let's go
    with the rap or hip hop or? well you decide as there is little I can't dance to.

Forum Member

Thanks for making sure I get home safely..I was just gonna pass out in a booth or the floor.
    As for musc...whatever you want...I'm game for anything.

Forum Member

Let's start with the punk rock until we both settle down a bit. Then we can get into some rock-n-roll and maybe into some nice slow dancing. If you know how to dirty dance we may have to talk a bit more about the music selection!

Forum Member

Sounds good to me! Need another drink?

Forum Member

Yes! BTW this is a non-smoking bar isn't it? PLEASE!

Forum Member

Yes it is. In the other message I was standing outside with a classmate who was having one...to mae sure she would be safe...I wasn't having one...Gave that habit up a few years ago...Still don't know why I strarted in the 1st place...

Forum Member

Good to hear! I have never tried cigaretts. They just are so smelly. I wear a shirt to racquetball that says "Boys are smellie!" It it my favorite. Are you hungry, I'm starved! (but then I always am!)

Forum Member

Now that you mentioned it, I am starved...What would you like to order?

Forum Member

Mexican! As long as you asked. However the pizza guy just knocked aa the door. I for one am not eating it.

Forum Member

No Pizza for you? ok Mexican it is...

Forum Member

Hope you like it hot and spicey as that's how I cook. OH! Wait a minute! I'm not cooking tonight, we're ordering. So I'll have a Chimichanga, Chili rejono and beans and rice. I'll skip the margarita's tonight as I've already started on the Yukons. What shall I order for you?

Forum Member

Hmmm..make it a double of what you're having...that sounds good...and load up the jalipinos

Forum Member

You spell better than I do, but then most people do. Our orders in, now if my phone stops ringing I may get to eat when it arrives. Let's try some hip hop while waiting. Do you know how to hip hop?

Thread Information