Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

MembersZone Subscriber

1219: I'm not particularly trying to catch up with you. The thought never crossed my mind, I don't actually pay attention to the number of posts I have to my name.
    I'm going to send you the other pic for posting.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Exclamation

Belly up to the bar. The drinks are on me. I will pay for two rounds for every body in the house at this time.

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

Welcome back! Been a while since I've seen you. No drinks for me; I'm working tonight. I can go for 2 dances though!
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

I'll take you up on that offer Cap! I'll have a befeater and tonic please, with a lime twist. It's 5 o'clock somewhere right? (close here...4 o'clock)
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Originally posted by ROOKIELZ
    Welcome back! Been a while since I've seen you. No drinks for me; I'm working tonight. I can go for 2 dances though!

Hey Rook, I went down to Florida for about two months and had a good time. Got back in here I think on Monday.

Comme here for those dances.

I'll have a few sips from my rum cooler.

Come on Loo, have a drink Brother. I am buying. Its after 12 noon is my guide!!

Forum Member

Welcome back Captoldtimer. Missed seeing around. Don't think anyones on right now. Doesn't matter, just stopped in for a quick drink before heading out again. Bowling night of course. Means I'll play some pool and dance alot after. You guys will probably be getting up about the time I get home. Nice to be on the West coast. Wish it would stop snowing here. We had 6 inches all winter (usually 2-4 ft.) now it won't stop. I want my summer!

Off I go, Dems! Set up a round for all that drop in tonight. Put it on my tab. Hey come join me for some good hard dancing if you wish. All are invited. Rookie you game?

MembersZone Subscriber

A picture of da Rook as a 'lady', whatever that's supposed to mean. What you eatin' there?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    ---------------------------------------------------
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Forum Member

JoJo, I'm right there with you! In the workds of Dane Clark (comedian) "I just need to dance my problems away...like the females do.." Looking back at the last year, it seems like my life has been doing on a downward spiral...Line the drinks up...and if I pass out, just make sure I don't aspirate...Hopefully something will go my way one of these days....
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Arrow

Anyone else up ? I feel like dancin .............
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Werj: I came home very early tonight to find noone on line. Well that's alright. Bowled really well, got several awards and lots of money. Played terrible at pool and danced a few. But the smoke in the place got to my allergies. I am going to be in for a rough night. So came home early. Will check in earlier tomorrow night when I get off work. Love to all I missed!

Good grief I'm getting down right mushie. I need a slow dance from a gentleman! Do we have any on this thread?

Forum Member

Wink

Hey JoJo. Glad to be back in my own digs. When you are traveling you start to miss being at home.

I'll dance with you. I am gentle as a man should be. I will have to dance with the Rook as well. I had already promise a couple too.

Later..

MembersZone Subscriber

That was an unnamed salad of some sort. Sometimes, you don't ask questions...
    CaptOT, Weruj1 you both are good dancers!
    IACOJ
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Wink

Thanks. I try to be a good dancer and not step on a ladies toes.

That salad looked good. Not sure what it was you were eating and I guess you didn't know either.

Forum Member

Thanks for the dance Capt. you are a smooth one. Rookie and I can share anytime. However where I danced last night it is common for -5 ladies to be dancing with one guy. So if you feel more adventurous sometime come on out. Must admit I'm usually more one on one and sometimes 2 guys. That's when dancing can become really interesting.

I should check who's on line to see if I'm talking to myself or not. Oh well, I get better answers if I talk to myself. No drinks for now as must go to work sometime today. I will be back later tonight if I don't go out after work. One of my bowling buddies, "little brother" works with me and he mentioned something about hitting a new spot. However we are in the middle of a whooping cough problem. May even have to close down the schools for a time. All sports are cancled in the city. So I'm getting a little leary of going out. I catch everything and anything. Not being parinoid, just realistic. Why tempt it if I don't have to.

Forum Member

Forgot to order some Earl Grey tea (decaf of course) while I'm hanging out. Anyone there to serve it? If not I'll serve myself.

Forum Member

Storming into the bar...BT, whoever it is tonight, give me all the alcohol you have...and leave the bottle...
    If I wrote a book about my life, it'd be a best seller...
    I get home from work today, and the phone rings...I hear "will you accept a collect call from Brittney (The ex), an inmate at Volusia County prison..." Turns out she was arrested for driving on a suspended liscense (you should HEAR what her driver history is...)...Get this, this is the SECOND TIME this week...She was arrested for a DUI on Tues...which got dropped. She calls me, all the way from Florida, to call her parents who are in Florida, to tell them she is BACK in jail...What a fun phone call that was...URGHH!!!
    downing the 1st five shots....Who wants to join me?

Forum Member

Default Lou..............I feel for ya .........

now that there is rough goin !!!!!!!!
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Forum Member

Will the "fun" ever stop? Downing a few more shots....

Forum Member

Man, Leuit, you've really been dealt a few bad hands lately. I'll buy you a few rounds and join you. I guess you never really resolved the issue about her belongs, did you? You can't let her define who you are.

Drink away, we'll take care of you (Lord knows I've people looking out for me a few times). I've got the suction ready if you need it!

Hey, Josh, did you get the email I sent you the other day?

Forum Member

yes .............I sent you something back ............did you not get it ?> I also copied it to Rookie and she got it.....
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Thanks Sky,
    Every now and then the person that always watches out for everyone else, needs watching.
    As for the furniture thing, I talked to her mom about it today, and she said sell whatever I don't need...so, I guess that takes care of that...I just have to sort through everything to see if there's any important paperwork she needs....
    Hmm..seems like my glass is empty again..I hate when that happens...

Forum Member

No. I guess I was able to send an email but didn't know you had to a FH email to get one back (I guess???). Was the email address you got from me a FH email? I've never signed up with them, so I guess I couldn't receive one back...who knows. I assumed it would be my personal email address, but I guess not. I'll have to sign up for FH email. I think I can only PM but for some reason when I went to PM you, I couldn't... Blah, blah, blah...bottom line: I hope things are looking better for you.

Forum Member

What ya drinking, Jeremy? I hope it's strong. I feel like a whiskey. Let me know when the room starts spinning and we'll take care of you.

I think after one or two more I'll be in a mood to dance. We've got some old-timey-rock & roll playing....and loud...the floors vibrating from the speakers. Just want to let everything go and have fun!

Forum Member

The harder the better, Old Grandad, or Jack sounds good right about now...

Forum Member

OHHHH! You're a-speaking my language! Grand Dad's coming up...just opened a new bottle!

BTW...I'm glad you finally got the answer for her stuff (I know you've heard enough on the forum to document the call!). Once you get it out of the house, I think you'll be more on your way, but it won't help if she calls you from jail or when she needs help.

How is it we (the mere human) fall so quickly for someone but then it takes forever for us to get them out of our minds & hearts even when we know it's the best thing to do?? How many times do we have to go through that cycle until we find the right one? Will we know?

PLEASE, another shot. I'm reflecting too much...a sign that I'm ready to dance!

Thread Information