Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 252 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Forum Member

If we're putting in orders I'll ask for some pepper jack or swiss cheese please, and plenty of mushrooms and mayo. That does it I need to eat some lunch. Racquetball was grooling today. So I can wait for the burger. Just save me some.

JoJo-Your order's on the line...would you like any sides with that? Man, feels good to be grilling again after the long winter here...Send me out another beer please!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

"Lou" it's time for you to sit (or dance) and have a beer. I'll make up your plate for you. What would you like?
    I'm sitting between Weruj1 and Stan. I'm curious to see who's going to ask me to dance first.
    1219: are you geting pictures of all this?
    Is this our first annual spring BBQ?
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

NO PICTURES PLEASE

Ok...rookie....you twisted my arm....Lets dance....but...be gentle!
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Did someone say 3 some?
    OH my...did not know this was that type of place!
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

MembersZone Subscriber Firefighter1219's Avatar

Maybe latter in the back office.
    *Limps out of the back office with a fulfilled look in his eye*

I've got a camera and have taken many pictures with it. I took most of the pictures in the back office, so I won't be able to take many more pictures unless Rookie goes to buy some more film. I got one of Stan, but the camera started to act funny.

Time for some beer. I'm going out of town tomorrow and will not be back until Saturday. I may or may not post while I'm gone. Lou is in charge while I'm out. Try to hold it down for me. Oh, and, uh, someone needs to clean up the mess in the office.
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by Firefighter1219

*Limps out of the back office with a fulfilled look in his eye*

I've got a camera and have taken many pictures with it. I took most of the pictures in the back office, so I won't be able to take many more pictures unless Rookie goes to buy some more film. I got one of Stan, but the camera started to act funny.

Time for some beer. I'm going out of town tomorrow and will not be back until Saturday. I may or may not post while I'm gone. Lou is in charge while I'm out. Try to hold it down for me. Oh, and, uh, someone needs to clean up the mess in the office.
    Well, I guess 1219 just needs a suggestion to become fulfilled and himself.

Knew I should have made the MAYBE LATTER more clear couldn't even wait, but to each his own.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by RESERVE172
    Did someone say 3 some?
    OH my...did not know this was that type of place!
    NO, I was talking about something that happened to me Friday night (8th). Refere to the 4-11-05 post. Not suggesting anyone here should.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by LeuitEFDems
    Jorie, here's your burger with the works...with both muenster AND mozerella. Do you want your bun toasted? If you don't like mushrooms, then don't put them on
    As for the pig guys...they give us nice guys a bad rap...Harder for us nice guys to be able to talk to girls
    Thank you for the burger it was delicious.

I'll talk to any guy that has enough courage to come up to me and give him an opportunity, well that is untill he says or does something offensive. But I'd talk to you anytime.

But on a mush lighter and happier note, lets turn up the music and refill the glasses!

MembersZone Subscriber Firefighter1219's Avatar

Now Jorie, did you forget already? You were there whether you'll admit it or not. Can I post a picture of you in 'faces behind the post' since you won't do it?
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Sitting down next to Jorie with a burger and a beer..What would you like to drink? IF I do or say anything offensive, you have my permission to slap me
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Wow! I layed in the sun for several hours today. It was so nice to actually see the sun. We bar-ba-que all year here. Even in the 3ft of snow. But I agree it's great to have the nicer wheather with it. No sides please. Just another round and here's a beer for you dems. Am going dancing Thurs. night if anyone cares to try and keep up? Good ole rock-n-roll.

Yeah...grilling in the snow is a b!tch...Something about getting bundled up to go flip the burgers/steaks just doesn't seem right. I wish I could go out thurs..but I have a crapload of stuff to do before I leave for NY...Have fun without me...

Forum Member

I go dancing most Thurs. nights after bowling. Besides, it's ladies night and we not only get in free, but get 3 free drinks. (That includes shots) So just can't pass it up. The only night I don't do much homework. BTW what's for desert? Just made some strawberry shortcake if anyones still hungry.

Forum Member

I pushed a wrong button again! Now I have to post twice. Enjoy your time in NY and be safe. Expect a full report and another round when you get back.

Mmmm strawberry shortcake sounds great!
    I really have to move out of the Berkshires and move to an area that actually has a nightlife instead of the town closing down at 10pm
    As for my NY report, I hope to include some pictures as well. It'll break the class rule of "what happens in NY, stays in NY", but ohh well, it's all good

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy .........Schwans Frozen 'Za and Bud Select .top shelf ...............
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Well I am going to have to play alot of racquetball after working out tomorrow to redeem myself from all I've eaten and drinken. Great bar-ba-que! I suppose you'll have another to show the pic's? Believe it or not I must get to work. I have a case that needs about 5 hours of reseach tonight. Sorry to leave early.

JoJO you out ? Dang..................
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

We'll help with your case paper JoJo...We'd be good studies for "mentally unstable" people. Plus I have been known to BS my way through case studies before...including my medic one...and got an A on it...6 pages written in an hour and a half.
    If you must go, your seat will be saved for you when you get back. Also, present this coin for unlimited (gotta top the bar you go to on thurs nights) free drinks.
    The grill is closed down for now...Someone needs to pick up more LP...But wings are still being served.

Thread Information