Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 252 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by Firefighter1219

Now Jorie, did you forget already? You were there whether you'll admit it or not. Can I post a picture of you in 'faces behind the post' since you won't do it?
    Now if you check your pictures, you'll notice you're the only one in them.

Sure you can post a picture of me....wait how can you? My scanner went into the trash(the bulby-thingy broke). Still waiting for a replacement or a digital camera.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by LeuitEFDems
    Sitting down next to Jorie with a burger and a beer..What would you like to drink? IF I do or say anything offensive, you have my permission to slap me
    Hey Jeremy.

I'll have a watermelon jolly rancher to drink.

I don't think you'd say or do anything offensive, but can I slap your butt for fun?
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by JoJobrat
    I go dancing most Thurs. nights after bowling. Besides, it's ladies night and we not only get in free, but get 3 free drinks. (That includes shots) So just can't pass it up. The only night I don't do much homework. BTW what's for desert? Just made some strawberry shortcake if anyones still hungry.
    There's a club/cafe out here, on Friday till nid-night it's ladies night. Free access and drinks, excluding bottled drinks and shots. Looking for a new place though, shouldn't be hard since I'm next to Chicago.

Got anymore strawberries left?

Jori,
    I'll try one of those watermellon jolly ranchers with you...never had one before..
    ...Why not? Go right ahead...
    Ok..I really need to get out more...
    Definately need a beer or drink or shot after washing, waxing, cleaning the inside of Engine 1 today...Like the old saying goes..If you want it done (right)...You have to do it yourself...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber

SMACK!

The watermelon jolly rancher tastes just like the candy.

What's this? No one helped you, where's the team work?

Have another drink on me.

Nope...just me, myself and I...I did have some company though...The officer on duty (yes we only run run 1 officer per shift) came by to wash the cruiser too...Inside and out like me with the engine...An hour later, he had to put a dog in the back...So much for clean windows!
    Here's the truck that I washed...Had to show it in 2 pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

the back half
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up

Very nice job on the wash and wax.

Those pics where taken a few years ago when it was delivered...but it's still in the same shiney condition. Nice truck to drive too. It is a bit tough to get in and out of though, being as high as it is due to the 4X4 on it. Hopefully it'll be able to stay clena for a while...doubt it though...seems like every time it gets a good bath like that, we end up getting nailed.

Forum Member

Jori; we should get together and hit the town. We have several good dance places in town. (For a small town it's not bad, but then we do have a University here) Tonight is fun if you like some hard core rock-n-roll. It's what's known as "down and dirty night"! Well drinks free to ladies from 10-11pm. Then you hit the dance floor and never come off.

Tonight however I could really use Dems help. But it's an active case (definatly pysco humans) and I'm the bottom line so can't share. Will hopefully put this case to bed by next week so I can get back to feeling more human again.

Dems, is that a fully enclosed truck? I would think so for your area. What type of engine does it have? Looks nice, would you want to come help me wash my new car? Had to get a new one as my 10 yr old van had 378,000 miles one it. Was a great car, only had to put in a new transmission in all that time.

While I'm trying to get out of going back to work is Weruj1 around? Sorry I had to cut out so early. I'll probbly take another break here in a few hours.

Alright! Alright! I'm going back to work! Good thing I have no bosses!!!!!!

JoJo-Yes it's a fully enclosed cab...4 seats instead of 6...for the rear forward facing seats, we put a cabinet to hold medical gear, etc...This is our 1st "cab over" enclosed truck...Our other cab over is a open back (1984)...not too bad in the winter if you're moving..the Detroit in it keeps you nice and warm. The new engine has a detroit in it too but just doesn't have that detroit sound to it...It is raised due to the fact is is 4 wheel drive...1 of 2 in the dept...Our other one is on a commercial chassis.
    I'll help ya out washing the car...One of my "pet peeves" is dirty vehicles...(nevermind my dirty Jeep sitting out in my driveway though...can't keep up with it).

Forum Member

Ok, so I just don't want to work for now. Not like I'm actually on the clock and I've already filed the profile and inital reports.

Dems is the back of the truck fully enclosed as well. Our's sure has saved alot of problems in -40degrees.

I could have used a drink today as I was laying in the sun once again around 2pm and the news is all over the radio for "snow storm warnings" from 6pm-6am. Spring in Montana!

I'll have some steaks ready for the grill and all the fixens (beer of course) for when you make it out to help with the car wash.(any other takers?) Still can't bring out the hoses so must go to the car wash. Maybe I should go visit my local fire cheif friend. The boys at the house do his. I know a few of them, maybe I can get in on it. Ok, so I should stop being lazy, not like it's a big job.

Actually I think a good fund raiser would be fireman in speedo's doing a car wash. I'm sure my car would get dirty real fast.

JoJo-No...just the cab is enclosed. The pump panel, hosebed, truck mounted deck gun up top,etc are open.
    As for the FF's in speedo's...around here people would pay money for them to put clothes back on

Forum Member

Phyisical fitness is a big thing for FF's in this town. The competition is so stiff to get hired. Anyone not looking good is going to get passed over. Then there's alot of presure to stay fit. So around here I'm sure a car wash would be good. I meet up dancing with some of these guys. They can actually keep up with me.

Dems when do you leave for NY?

I have to leave here at about 4:30am to be at the college for 6...then we leave from there. I wish I could drive down and drop my car off at my cousin's house for the week, and then visit them after...but no such luck. They actually made a guy who lived on Long Island and was down there the week before, drive all the way back to MA from NY to take the bus BACK down...Kinda feels like I'm in high school again...at one meeting I almost asked where the permission slips our parents had to sign were...

Forum Member

LOL...I can see how well recieved the permission slip would be. You wouldn't only be riding on the bus, but the bumper. I'll probably be heading to bed about the time you get up. I'll keep you in my prayers. Do have fun!

Slurring...where is every (hic) one....am I drinkign alone again tonight? tender of the bar..please pass me (hic) another (cup) beeer please.....

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

I confess I have been lurking for a while...
    Feeling stressed as well as trying to get back into a day routine after working nights. Don't quite know what to do with myself right now. So I'll have a drink with you and see if that helps.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

YIIPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its friday..Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU.
    Pass me a DRINK!!! cape cod, or a stoli stawberry and sprite. OOH OOH a ChaCho's GRANDE Margarita...... ANYTHING! its been a long hard week.

Heheheh...I like shiy trucks....(nice wax job)
    Rath De Ort

RSM

Passing bekkerz one of each of the drinks she asked for...Drink up! I'll drive up to NH to wash your rigs, for a small fee of course...hmmm...good business idea....Since I'm driving all the way up there, I'll even do the undercarrage to get it "parade ready."

Thread Information