Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Forum Member

Passing bekkerz a yard high drink. (gotta love those things!) I think we should do a "bar vacation"...everyone in the bar go on vacation together....Make the rounds of "real" bars....I'm free after mid July
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber

I'm still lurking in the corner. Been off of work for a while, but have to go back this weekend for a 36 Sat. and Sun.

I had to take my grandmother to chemo today. Those people there are slower than Christmas. It was supposed to take 4 hours, but took 7. Don't they know people have better things to do than sit around a mofo hospital all day?

Couldn't find anyone to go out with for Cinco de Mayo last night.

Lou, come to Tally some time and I'll show you around. Maybe I'll even buy you a drink or 12.
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Forum Member

Ok..it's Friday night..how come no one's at the bar? I feel like a lush drinking all by myself....
    1219-Maybe once I finish up school, I'll take a swing down that way...FL is still an option for when I'm done...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

I am on an Extra Sweet Iced Tea ...........been a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG week........didnt want to be up this late. Those rehab policies help ?
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Ok all you light weights that go to bed by 10 0r 11pm. Anyone out there to buy a lady a drink? Ok, so you'd have to find a lady first I supose. Can't be to much of a lady and be in here all the time. (I'm only joking) Any takers? or do I go off to dream land with no drinks?

Forum Member

whatchoo want sugar ? I'll buy the lady a drink .........
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Forum Member

Wow Sweetie! It's been a long time since I actually talked to anyone around here. I'm having a really good glass of Cabinet Sovigoion (can not spell)at the moment. Care to join me?

Forum Member

I will sit and get my tea refilled .........(see previous post) plus I have done a run since I last posted and am thinkin about headin to bed shortly. How YOU doin ?>
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Thanks for sticking around for awhie anyhow. I just discovered that the keyboard I'm using has no wires. (Alright, I figured it out when I dumped it on the floor. I never said I was actually gracefull) My week has beem 1/2 great, 1/2 ****ty!!!!!!! So let's just focus on the the great. How are you doing? You were having some bad times. Are things getting better?

Forum Member

eh...........those werent bad times ...........just one cruddy weekend........it hasnt been a bad weekend just a long one ..........I am out for now ........have a good night and a safe travel on outa here.........
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Thanks for the time. Sleep well my friend. Think I'll do some house work and go to the market. I'm out of food again.

JoJo

Forum Member

Sorry I missed ya'll last night. Had "another" Happy Hour to go to! (But ya'll are my first choice)! Also had to clean...am doing that now too. Got some great friends coming in from Germany for the weekend so once I pick them up from the airport we're going to my best friend's birthday party. Kind of brutal on my part making them go to a party after such long flight...but oh well. Sure to be a hoot (albeit, I never got a good gag gift idea). He'll understand. I'll be out of pocket for a few days. Please keep a seat warm for me. I'll buy a round when I get back.

PS. 1219, sorry about your grandmother. I hope everything turns out ok. Nice of you to take care of her!

I'm up for a group vacation!!! I'm heading on an Alaska cruise in July...so after that, I'm game!

Forum Member

Do I have bad breath or a new deoderant or something? (Not that I actually use deoderant!) It's like when ever I show up, everyone else does not! Dems was around and I pmed him and he disappeared. So please tell me what I must do????LOL!!!Just joking! I never seem to come on at any certain time. It's the luck of the draw.

Things may just be looking up. Count me in on a bar vacation.

1219 I feel for you with going to treatments with your grandmother. You are a good grandson to love her like that. Our cancer treatment center in town is great. They keep everyone on schedual and don't even make you feel like it. It was actually a good experience, at least until the actual effect of it started. Worse than the cancer itself I think. Keep up the good work and I'll be keeping you and grandma in my prayers.

Rebek: Well darn, now I forgot what I wanted to say to you. Must be the 2 glasses of wine I have had. Will get back to you.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Door was unlocked.......

anyone still here?

passed by a bunch of times & finally decided to stop in. screwy azz day and could use a relaxer.

ElChup.....i've got time for a story.....tell me all about the working house fire a few hours ago that rolled 6 departments and in the end turned out to be just a bon fire cancelling 5 of them soon after dispatch. it was my 3rd call of the day...really screwed the sleep pattern.
    the motto of every midnight shift dispatcher - "I'm up - You're up"

Forum Member

well, I'm back in the bar again. sorry about that Jojo-but I was starting to fall asleep at the keyboard.
    Mother's day is never easy around here now...Just came back from my mom's grave where I put the usual bouquet of sunflowers on it...Now I'm ready for the annual shot of sambuca...anybody up for a few with me?

Forum Member

Happy Mother's Day, JoJo, Rookie and other moms.

Just popped in to say hey real quick. Leuit, I know how you feel...it's Father's Day for me that gets me. I'm sure your mom looks forward to getting your sun flowers every year. She's got a smile on her face and proud of her son!!!

I called mom bright and early...sad I can't spend a long weekend with her because of EMT-B classes...of course they cancelled class today but after I knew my friends were coming into town. It's all good. We had a blast last night and will continue today. I was telling them about ya'll last night... (Wierd how you can tell people about "friends" you don't even know!)

Ya'll have fun today....Leuit, you can do a sambuca...I'll do an applekorn!!

Forum Member

Thumbs down

after the amount of consumption yesterday at a fellow FF retirement party, I will back to sippin the iced teas. Rookie I had enough for you too, so dont worry about that since you arent here !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

I all! Just dropped in for a cold one. Racquetball has been bruital lately. I have a whooper of a lump on my left hand. Quess I'll just have to write right handed until it stops throbing.

Last week I had some fun at the firemans expense. Poor guys just knew I would die on them. I have a minor heart problem that gave me trouble while at the gym. My fault for not keeping my medication close enough. So the problem got a little out of hand and a few of the fireman working out tried to help. I laugh now as they told me I was one stuborn lady as I kept refusing to go to the hospital. However in the end I drove away just fine. They really should have taken the hint when the Chief went back to playing racquetball after he brought me my pills. If the big dog isn't barking, why should they? Though I am sure he assigned one of them to watch me. He never took his eyes off me. (Not much to look at these days!HA!)

Werju are you still around out there. Come have a drink and a dance and I promise not to pass out on you!

Forum Member

Ohh, what a typical "Monday"! Went to work today (doing outdoor work with my captain from the FD) and after we got done doing our usualy jobs, he wanted me to look at his trailer lights on 1 trailer and the connections on both of his trucks, because they weren't working right, and I'm the "electriconics guy". Bang out the trailer 1,2,3...just some loose wires that weren't connected properly in the 1st place. The 1-ton dump truck's wiring harness is fine...I'm thinking I'm actually gonna get out early..which would be nice, because I have to pick up some paperwork (the next part of the story...). I go to check his pickup (F-250), which has both the round and flat connectors. I open both up and are all corroded to hell (He plows in the winter, what get's me, is, he has a sander for the dump, which one would think would be more corroded...but no...). So, I get working on trying to clean out the corrosion, but failing miserably...to the point of having one of the pins just dissolve. So, we both came to the conclusion the whole thing needed to be replaced...luckily it's a OEM part from Ford. Go down to the local dealer...They have the part, but the pins are wired differently than what he had, due to electric trailer brakes. Get back, and now it's quitting time..actually a little over...SO, that's tomorrows project, re-wiring the new harness..
    I head out to school to pick up paperwork...still in work clothes....and I have to drive 60 miles one way to get there...roughly an hour each way...for 10 minutes of picking up paperwork...because the school "couldn't" mail them to me....so, total driving time of roughly 2 hours for 10 minutes...During rush hour no less....OK..I need a beer and a shot please...Thanks for letting me vent guys...

Forum Member

Dang, JoJo! You need to stay on your meds, girl! You're starting to worry us and you don't want that to happen, do you? Good thing you were around the right folks. Glad you're doing better.

Hey Leuit...I found your mind somewhere on the side of the road. But can't mail it to you (that would be against regulation 324453.34535, Mailing of Oily & Rusted Matter)!

What would you two care to drink??

Forum Member

Hey sky! No worries! as long as I keep the med.'s handy that's all it takes. Just left them a little to far out of reach. But the gym almost always has a variety of ff's around and it helps they usually have their logo t-shirts on.

As for Mothers Day, I had a great one. Went to lunch, did some shopping then came home and cooked dinner. (in self defense I always do the cooking) Just find it nicer to actually be able to eat it. Also they cleaned the house for me. Got some flowers to.

I have an antiliqua box for that brain matter you found. I believe it's legual to send stuff like that in one of these. Dems how are you doing without it?

Wish I could get on line in the evenings. But no access from about 7pm-1am. Maybe on the weekend!

Don't need a drink today. But then haven't gone to work yet! So a nice decaf Earl Gray will do. Will try to catch up with all you later. Until then drink saftely!

Forum Member

Question

JoJo,

How about a drink? Need something to get me going!

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

I get to ride with these guys on Saturday. I'll be on the maroon helo, AirMedic 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Forum Member

Hey Capt of course I'll have a drink with you. 9:15am here. So why are we drinking so early? What would you like? I'm buying!

1219 that look awsome! Have a great ride.

Forum Member

I had to go this morning and cut three yards. I needed a starter drink, thats all.

I came back in from working my other job and now I am ready to have a few. Jack and Ginger please.

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Thread Information