Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 252 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Hey Josh...I'm in the mood for a dance. Swing me 'round that hardwood floor, will ya? And a Heineken sounds WONDERFUL!

MR DEE JAY .......................PLEASE CRANK IT UP !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber

HAPPY
    BIRTHDAY
    JEREMY!
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Default Heineken

I don't usually drink Heineken except at weddings (for some unknown reason) but because it's your birthday and everyone else is drinking it (talk about peer pressure) "Bartender, I'll have a Heineken----and while you're at it, get one for all my friends too!"

I can't believe I'm in the after hours pub, let alone buying a round.
    Caffeine is the key to motivation!

Forum Member

I'd love to have one of those Hieniken. No can do, so bartender start the Yukon Jack shots flowing. Anyone ready to dance. I danced only 1/2 of last night away, so am ready to get a few more dances in. I do love a good dance.

JoJO lets go.................why no Heiny ?
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Forum Member

Weirj lets go!!! Hope you're ready for some fast hard core dancing. Well maybe I can tone down to a country western or a polka or waltz. What's your desire? No Heine or it will be a trip to the emergancy room to have it removed. Not being a snob can't have carbonated beverages. So let's boogie!

oh..............well then get what you want and .............I think I told the guy to "TURN IT UP" ...........
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

It's Friday Night! Turn it UP louder!!!

Forum Member

That's great!!! So let's get moven. I hope you guys can last all night. Once I get started I only come off the floor for a quick sip of my shot (so I'm a whimp at heart!) or to run to the ladies room. So get those dancing shoes on boys, here we go! BTW what are we dancing to????

OK, I've got my danc'in shoes on and a drink in my hands for you and I-- looks like a Heineken and a Crown Royal and ginger--- which do you want?--- Let's dance!

Forum Member

Just a shot of YK and we'd better get dancing as I have to go to work in 20 min.'s. I'm investigating 2 people. One will be really tough, the other I doubt there is anything to fret about. So lets move it as I've been ready all night. Are you swettie yet?

OH Yeah! 20 Minutes? OK -Lets go! I'm just getting warmed up!!! Here you go, the shot of YK you asked for and a beer chaser. What would you like for a beer chaser? Seems this bar has a unlimited selection.

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

172: the drink meny is endless and so is the food.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!!

So here I am, sitting here in my tank-top, bunker pants and bow tie trying to celebrate Jeremy's special day and the best I can do is sit on his favourite barstool and think of him. Cheers, "Lou!"

Stan: what do we have to do, drop the tones to get you back in here? I miss your teasing.

Weruj: save a dance for your little canadian gal
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Work was a bust last night. I gave up watching about 3am. Wish someone would do something not so nice so I could have something to report at least.

Thanks for the dancing 172 even if it was short lived. No beer chasers thankyou, don't drink carbonated beverages. Besides I don't need a hangover. I need to run off to my day job. See you guys around 10:30pm if we don't go out after work.

rough day ..............tired ............lots on my mind ..........I am goin to bed ..........be safe goin home all of you.
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Hey Josh...let's do a slow dance and you can tell me what's on your mind and what kind of day you've had.

Forum Member

Someone "PLEASE" save me!!!!!!!!!I am reduced to using something other than my lap top. I am deep in the depts of this house. There are 9 computers surrounding me. The hum sounds like a 747 about to take off! Every 5 seconds or so strange thing pops up on the screen. I'm about to go crazy!!!!! I broke my lap top when I triped over the cable and bruised my foot rather badly. May even have fractured part of it. Has throbed all through work. That aside, "PLEASE" someone come and find me as I'm not sure I can find my way out of here!!!!!!!!OK, I did bring a large glass of wine with me, so I do have some stubility, "BUT, GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Don't you firemen/firegals have a rope or something?????? Where is DEMS when I need him?

JoJo

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

OK, I did bring a large glass of wine with me, so I do have some stubility, "BUT, GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Don't you firemen/firegals have a rope or something?????? Where is DEMS when I need him?
    Jeremy is busy, Weruj1 went home. Ohhhhhh, ok, I'll come get you. Shouldn't be that hard to find you; I'll just follow the sound of the drunken singing Yes, we have ropes (and harnesses too!) but what exactly will I be needing them for? Oh yeah, I get it: you want me to get the situation all "tied up." Is there anything else you require?

Weruj1: shoot me a pm if you feel like talking about it.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Walking back in the door..."How ya doin?"
    Thanks everyone for saving my seat, and the birthday wishes. NY was great. The guys I worked with were awesome...to the point of telling me if I'm down in NY visiting family, to stop by, and if they have a fishing trip (drinking on a boat) planned for the time I'm down there, I'm more than welcome to go. Un fortunately I didn't get any pics of FDNY...but got some good ones (hopefully they come out) of times square from my hotel room. Even though I wasn't sitting at my usual bar stool here, I did find quite a few others...still doesn't beat here though...especially the prices...$5.50 for a pint of Sam Adams. As for dancing, on fri night a bunch of us went to Bubba Gumps right on Broadway...well, one of my friends decides to tell them it's my b-day...next thing I know, I'm standing up on the windowsill with 2 female waitstaff shaking my @ss at times square...bad part? I only had 1 drink before that...
    All in all a great experience...I'm now thinking about applying to FDNY EMS when I finish up. Last night we all went out and hit a bar right around the corner from the hotel (nice not having to drive) and closed it down at 4:30am...Sitting next to me and a few other people was Frank Miller, writer director of Sin City, and the "godfather" of dark comics. Very nice guy...we talked with him for a few hours.
    I got quite a few skills done while I was down there...including 3 intubations. I also ran a call that was on the cover of the NY post on Fri. A bike messenger was pinned between a bus and a truck with only 8-9" of space between the 2. The guy was d@mn lucky to be alive. I ended up squeezing in between the 2 vehicles (there was more room up front) to start 2 IV's.
    Well, I guess I should catch up from the time I've been gone...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Thread Information