Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Forum Member

Talking

well at least I didnt say it !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

former FH.com member

Talking Hey as long as we're doin shots...

..pour me a Four Horseman.
    That shot hits you like this!
    Last edited by SAFD46Truck; 02-04-2007 at 02:58 AM.

hehe
    FTM-PTB/Leather Forever

MembersZone Subscriber
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Angry Hmmph.

More support from my Ohio Brothers.

I see how it is.

Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

MembersZone Subscriber

In that case I'd like to respectfully request the original version (I think) by the Guess Who ... not too fond of Lenny's version.
    What's not to like? The video has a scantily-clad Heather Graham crawling around in front of the camera. Alright, alright. I want to hear 'Are You Gonna Go My Way' by Lenny. Then 'All Along the Watchtower' and 'Purple Haze' by Jimmy Hendrix.

I will take the wings
    No stealing the bartender's wings. Get your own, pal.

If anyone sees any whacker-mobiles outside, feel free to steal the lights off of them, I need more "dance" lights in the bar...thanks.
    If you would like, you can have the whackzer bar off of the donut box. I'm sure it would be enough for the WHOLE bar.

(23 oz that we serve at the bar I work p/t at) of Sam Adams
    Ever had a Samuel Adams wheat and cherry? It's quite delectable. WAITRESS! Send one his way.

..pour me a Four Horseman.
    Aye. Anyone want to drink a DOUBLE grey goose and sprite with me? They're on the house...

Damn this Corona and lime is quite tasty. Anyone know how to make some REAL tacos?
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

IACOJ BOD

THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE COP
    A city cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a
    little girl named Mary on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

"Nice bike" the cop said "did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $20 ticket
    for a safety violation. The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it."!

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got there sir, did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa the d!(k goes underneath the horse, not on top."
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

MembersZone Subscriber

Hmmm. I wonder what the Kiwis from the land down under like to drink. Marketers would have us poor blokes here believe that it's Fosters. I happen to like taking down a 25 oz oil can of Fosters every now and then. Draft Fosters is also good, but it's not worth paying $2.50 for a crappy little 12 oz mug.

So what do you really drink down there? I hope it's not Southpaw...
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    Proud Member of IACOJ

IACOJ BOD

Speights please. BEEEEER.

Failing that, any long glass of Guinness will suffice, for the first 5 minutes.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Forum Member

Yes FF1219 I have had the wheat and cherry, although this time of year, I'm more partial to the winter lager. I was at Universal Studios in Orlando last dec walking around in shorts and a t-shirt drinking a winter lager...It just didn't seem right down there...lol I will take whatever you send my way...just no 4 horsemen or 3 wisemen thank you...bad memories from birthday nights out past...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by jaybird210

Where'd you get an idea like that? I'm a pansey.....
    Not quite sure, just thought you were a tough guy. Now are you a pansy only when it comes to liquor or in many other ways?

FireFighter1219-'All along the watch tower' and 'purple haze' by Jimmy Hendrix; now that is music! careful now you don't want me to fall for you, do you? I have had a few; hey the glass is empty! Another mike's please!
    Last edited by JorieH; 12-14-2004 at 02:20 AM.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

MembersZone Subscriber

OK, folks, here we go:

lieutEFD: your winter lager
    KIWI: your speights
    FF2BKE: your wings; with an assortment of dipping sauces; you didn't say which you preferred so one of these is bound to be right...
    Jaybird: CONGRATS on your 1500th post
    SAFD46: here come the four horsemen (what's in that anyway??)
    1219: double grey goose and sprite. Please define "real" tacos so I can verify with the kitchen and put in your order.

Are we going to be jumping rope with a 4" line tonight? There's nothing funnier once the participants are slightly to completely inebriated...Forget I said that, I think I just let a vague memory out

MembersZone Subscriber

Now are you a pansy only when it comes to liquor or in many other ways?
    *SNIFF-- nose in air....

I don't believe I'm going to answer that question!

Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

former FH.com member

Lightbulb ROOKIELZ

The Four Horsemen are: Johnny Red, Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam and Jack Daniels.

MembersZone Subscriber

FireFighter1219-'All along the watch tower' and 'purple haze' by Jimmy Hendrix; now that is music! careful now you don't want me to fall for you, do you? I have had a few; hey the glass is empty! Another mike's please!
    Well, well, well. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Hey LOU! Play 'Hell's Bells' for me. Also play 'Under Pressure' by Queen and David Bowie.

I'm gonna make myself and 46 a 4 horseman. It's on the house, of course.

Yes FF1219 I have had the wheat and cherry, although this time of year, I'm more partial to the winter lager. I was at Universal Studios in Orlando last dec walking around in shorts and a t-shirt drinking a winter lager...It just didn't seem right down there...lol I will take whatever you send my way...just no 4 horsemen or 3 wisemen thank you...bad memories from birthday nights out past...
    A few days ago I was walking around with a t-shirt, shorts and no shoes. Now I'm all bundled up and have the fire place going and the heat on. Yesterday I was able to walk around in a wife beater and jeans, although today it's frickin cold with a stiff wind. Florida weather is retarded. It's supossed to be 24 tomorrow morning.

Failing that, any long glass of Guinness will suffice, for the first 5 minutes.
    Aye. Have a pint of Guiness with me. My compliments.

In case no one can tell, this bar isn't here to make money. It's here to have some fun!!! Now where did all the ladies run off to?

Ah. The pleasures of a nice brandy...
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    Proud Member of IACOJ

Forum Member

FF1219, where abouts are you in the Sunshine state? After I finish my medic class...final tonight, then starts clinical...I'm thinking about moving down that way. My g/f is from Orlando, and this is her first "northeast winter" so, it should be interesting. it's fun trying to explain about driving on slushy roads, black ice, etc. her reply.."well, I've driven in "Florida ice". yeah..Florida ice..you slow down you gain traction...nothing more than hydroplaning...
    Here's a shot no one has probably heard of...a duck fart...Kaluha(sp?), baileys and crowne royal...you have to make sure to float one on top of the other...great, smooth shot. I'm buying one for the bar...who's with me?
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by Firefighter1219

Well, well, well. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Hey LOU! Play 'Hell's Bells' for me. Also play 'Under Pressure' by Queen and David Bowie.

I'm gonna make myself and 46 a 4 horseman. It's on the house, of course.

A few days ago I was walking around with a t-shirt, shorts and no shoes. Now I'm all bundled up and have the fire place going and the heat on. Yesterday I was able to walk around in a wife beater and jeans, although today it's frickin cold with a stiff wind. Florida weather is retarded. It's supossed to be 24 tomorrow morning.

Aye. Have a pint of Guiness with me. My compliments.

In case no one can tell, this bar isn't here to make money. It's here to have some fun!!! Now where did all the ladies run off to?

Ah. The pleasures of a nice brandy...

Well that depends on what you like! I'm very playful. I'll take a 4-horseman and a 'duck fart' with LeuitEFDems.

Jay you're the one that called yourself a pansy, just wondering if you will attest to anything else. patting on the back
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Truckie

Default History lesson of beer...

Now I can't vouch for it's authenticity, but since we are all here, I post it for review...
    Beer and the foundation of civilization
    The pivotal event of societal evolution was the invention of beer. This epochal event was both the foundation of modern civilization and the occasion of the bifurcation of humanity into its two distinct subgroups: Liberals and Conservatives.
    Once beer was discovered, it required grain, and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can was invented yet, so it was necessary to stick close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.
    Some men spent their days killing animals to barbecue at night while they drank beer. This was the beginning of the conservative movement.
    Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting, learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly barbecues and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the liberal movement. An interesting evolutionary side note: Some of these early liberal men eventually evolved into women.
    Liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the trade union, the invention of group therapy and group hugs, and the concept of democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that the conservatives provided
    Over the years conservatives would be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth.
    Liberals would be symbolized by the jackass.
    Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish, but prefer their beef well-done. Sushi, Tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: Most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men.
    Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated-hitter rule because it wasn't "fair" to make the pitcher also bat.
    Conservatives drink domestic beer, they eat red meat, and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumber jacks, air traffic controllers, construction workers, medical doctors, Marines, police officers, corporate executives, soldiers, athletes, firefighters, and generally anyone who works productively outside government.
    Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.
    Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to "govern" the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tame and created a business of trying to get MORE for nothing.

Here ends the lesson in world history.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

MembersZone Subscriber

Jay you're the one that called yourself a pansy, just wondering if you will attest to anything else?
    Not of the "pansy" genus....

Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

MembersZone Subscriber

As for SPFD's dissertation, I can attest that it is fabricated.

We all know that God created beer to keep the Irish from ruling the world. Duh.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

MembersZone Subscriber

FF1219, where abouts are you in the Sunshine state?
    Havana. I'm located about 20 or so miles north of Tallahassee. I don't live in Havana, I actually live in the middle of nowhere. I have a Havana adress though. I live right at the Florida/Georgia line. This is a great area to live. 90+ in the summer (), teens in the winter (). I am in close proximty to many state parks, and only a few hours away from the beach. I can make it to Orlando in 3.5 hrs. Medic huh? Must be nice. Everybody wants a medic. No one wants a crappy little EMT like me though.

.."well, I've driven in "Florida ice".
    Uh, right. Florida ice? That's a new one to me. Ice on the roads is extremely rare anywhere in the state. The last time it snowed here was in March of 1993 (the best I can remember). We had a white Christmas in 1989. Got a picture of the family standing in front of the "Welcome to Florida, the Sunshine State" sign surrounded by snow.

a duck fart
    Heard of it, but never done it. I'll make us all one and we'll Git-r-done!

I'm buying one for the bar
    Drinks going to or from the DJ are free.

Mmmm scotch...
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    Proud Member of IACOJ

Forum Member

Originally posted by ROOKIELZ
    Here's your wings: Blue cheese on the side. Other flavours include BBQ, Blow your socks off Chili, Going home alone Garlic, Mustard, and
    Honey I'm Innocent.

I'm working on my WOT image.

It's getting hot in here; if you people don't settle down; Mama's gonna have to turn the hose on you. Let the games begin....
    I will supply the wings. 'Cause everyone knows that real Buffalo wings come from Buffalo! We only have four kinds of wings, Mild, medium, hot and *** and contents fire! I brought some of each.

Now wheres my beer?
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Forum Member

if you brought the wings I will buy the beer !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber

How about quesadillas? Got any of those?

Also have a craving for an Irish Mud Slide! MMMMMMM.....

If there are any cherries with the stems, I'll have extra! my tongue is bored.

MembersZone Subscriber

Now wheres my beer?
    Your beer is here and ya got what I gave ya 'cause ya didn't specify and ya sounded a little snarky. Thanks for the wings; I'm sure everyone will enjoy them.

Now where did all the ladies run off to?
    I think it had something to do with those "duck farts."

Yes, we have quesadillas: in fact; for the record we have every kind of food your little hearts desire made just the way you prefer.

Jay; I've never thought of you as a Pansy; you're OK fella

I think it's time we offer our customers some more peanuts: Animal control has tamed the elephant and we can now get peanuts into our fine establishment.

I'm a little ticked that Mini-me hasn't shown up; he promised...

Jorie; your mudslide surrounded by long stem cherrries...are you married

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by ROOKIELZ

Jorie; your mudslide surrounded by long stem cherrries...are you married
    Pulling a cherry stem out, in a knot. Thanks for the mudslide and the long stem cherries!

Nope, not married. Not ready yet, I wanna have more fun.

Ok, what is everyone else marital status?
    Last edited by JorieH; 12-16-2004 at 11:22 AM.

Thread Information