Like Tree29Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Forum Member

I think you're right...I guess everyone needed to unwind after "hump day."
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Try us, PAJ...we're a non-judgemental crowd, we have liquor and we just good people.

But hey...some times we just need to not talk....you're call! We'll get you home safely. Say...I see your car keys on the bar...what do you drive? Tell me it's a stick shift....I miss mine; I've been mourning it for 2 weeks now.

Forum Member

Originally posted by skyraider

343...I'm reporting you to the moderator. We don't talk like that around here!
    Hey, they let me in the bar, never carded me.

I didnt dare order any alcohol.

Edit.... Not that I would. But we'll leave that alone.

Forum Member

I just never posted in here before, it's fun!
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

Forum Member

Hey JoJo!!! You've been missing everyone every time you come in here. Nice to see you again. What you drinking? Leuit will get it for you, I'm busy dancing. What you want to dance to Josh...I must've missed the offer, sorry! I sure didn't mean to step on anyone's toes! Hha ha! Pun intended!

Wondering if we have a license to allow minors to drink in here! Yep, just found it! Drink away, Paris, I don't think anyone else drinks Vodka around here. Probably dust inside that bottle.

Forum Member

Originally posted by Res343cue

Hey, they let me in the bar, never carded me.

I didnt dare order any alcohol.

Edit.... Not that I would. But we'll leave that alone.
    They didn't card me either, but on June 26 I'll be legal.

Forum Member

Sky-I miss driving a stick too...All of my vehicles have been stick up until the current one...Boy do I miss it...Luckily I get to drive 2 of them at work..a F450 dump truck and a F240 crew cab..Both deisels too
    Last edited by LeuitEFDems; 05-11-2005 at 10:49 PM.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

I got my first stick 2 weeks ago.

Forum Member

343--We know better than to card people...actually maybe we should, it may make them feel young again! Hey, have you ever noticed that you can't make good chocolate milk? You can't just mix milk & chocolate syrup and get it to taste right. You have to buy the chocolate milk as is. Ever noticed that? Why is that?

Forum Member

Must get back to investigations. Hold the Yukon for me please. I think something or someone on this post stinks. I'll let you guys know if I'm right when I can get back on.

Forum Member

343--We know better than to card people...actually maybe we should, it may make them feel young again! Hey, have you ever noticed that you can't make good chocolate milk? You can't just mix milk & chocolate syrup and get it to taste right. You have to buy the chocolate milk as is. Ever noticed that? Why is that?
    I kind of like it with syrup......... hmm.. no, you're right but I need to dilute it sometimes.

Forum Member

Ok..enough with the philisophical questions there Sky"Seinfeld"Raider Do that one more time and you'll have to funnel

Forum Member

Smirnoff is devil juice! keep away from it!
    Tequila is fun though, only just getting over my last aquaintence with it, i ended up promising myself i would never drink it again after i took down a bottle.
    You know how everyone has a drink that they just can not drink because of a bad experience with it, Smirnoff is that drink for me.

Interesting to see what everyone elses is. (most my friends cant take tequila because they try to match my tequila consumption shot for shot and wake up very unhappy the next day)
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

Leuit, I test drove a 94 Accord, stick. (I had a 94 Civic). That baby drove so well I just thought I was in heaven. I wanted to get the car right then and there. I just felt power when I drove it...control...heck, I don't know how to explain it. But they wanted way too much, over blue book, and it didn't have power anything. I kind of got used to power locks & power windows. I'm still dreaming about that dang car! And same for me...always had a stick.

Forum Member

Tequila is mine...I've only done 2 shots of it...2nd shot came right back up..and I haven't even been drinking prior (maybe that was my problem )

Forum Member

My 2005 Pontiac Wave (Chevrolet Aveo to you in the USA) is my first stick and I think I've mastered it! Before that I drove a 2004 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 4 doors, and a 1994 Toyota Tercel.

Forum Member

I think my next vehicle is gonna be a Wrangler Unlimited with a 6 speed. Gotta stick with the Jeeps..I'm on my 2nd Cherokee Sport and I love them...Plus Jeep is still doing the $500 off for Fire/EMS/Police. After all the miles I put on for medic class, I'll need a new one fairly soon after I finish.

Forum Member

Originally posted by JoJobrat
    I think something or someone on this post stinks.
    Skyraider sniffs under each arm... Nope, not me! I took a shower this morning!

Forum Member

I only like: Smirnoff Ice, Mike's Hard Lemonade and Bacardi Breezer. I'm NOT a heavy drinker. I had 2 Smirnoff Ice one night, that's my record. Normally one at a time. Addictions are rampant in my family, and I'll be going to school in September taking Addictions Services Counselling.

Forum Member

Skyraider sniffs under each arm... Nope, not me! I took a shower this morning!
    Can't be me either..I just got out of the shower not too long ago...Now if it was earlier on today...I'd have to say it was definately me...ahh the sweet aroma of freshly mowed grass and sweat

Forum Member

Originally posted by paris04

They didn't card me either, but on June 26 I'll be legal.
    I've got a couple more years :P

I like it with the syrup, but only if you use a motorized mixer for it. Gotta love the mini, battery powered, single beater mixer I have. Hehehe. Works great for mixing eggs for scrambled eggs, making milk shakes, whatever.

Anywho, how about another chocolate milk?

Forum Member

Freshly mowed grass and sweat does something for me... haha
    I smell like... laundry.

Forum Member

Two smirnoff ice? hmmm, hate to wonder what would happen if she did a shot of Baccardi 151
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

Josh/Leuit, help me get PAJ up off the floor. I think we've got a hammock out back (wait...maybe that's not a good idea...been there done that..no good).

BTW...mine's Jaegermeister. BLAHHH! I feel like hurling just thinking about it.

Forum Member

Is the pub in the USA or Canada?
    Because Quebec's 18 for drinking, here in Nova Scotia where I live is 19.... and it's 21 down yonder.

Thread Information