Like Tree30Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Forum Member

Dems!!!!Please forgive me for not reading your post correctly!!! A BIG congrats on the awards. That is something. I knew you had it in you. Don't worry about freaking out on a first call. You would be a natural. I would be happy to have a heart problem so I could have you come out on your first ride along.HeHe Oh to be young again and have all those choices.

1219 ever hear of disposable cameras? Maybe next time. Glad you got to see something besides the main house.

Must go, but should be back soon in 20min. if anyones around.

JoJo

Forum Member

yeah I am here ........on the tea though ........got any of that good kinda southern sweet tea ?
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Hey, it's been so long. Good to sit in here with you. Care for a dance? Not drinking right now, maybe later. Have to grill some dinner soon. Loved hearing about Stan and Dems and 1219. So tell me some good news about you today?

Forum Member

I woke up breathin !!!!!!!!! yes fantastci news for all our FH pub friends .........sure I am up for a dance ........ lets go.....I dont know if we got a deejay so I will fire up the jukebox !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Forum Member

Great news! I would not be happy if you woke any other way. Sometimes I think I don't even need music to dance. It's all in my head. (That's what I'm always told anyway)But any kind will do. You can sing if you want. So pass me an Earl Gray Decaf please and let's dance. How about a slow one or two to start with.

Forum Member

sounds great ......you pick it ..I'll play it ......
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

I'm the One By Gary Allen will due for starters. Then just put on anything as I get so tired of making decisions. Some nights I don't even bother to eat as I don't want to deciede what to make myself. So what's new with you? Anything?

Forum Member

sounds good ..........I will see if they have it ......... nuttin really new here ..........but will the freakin non-sensical posts here @ FH.com .......almost drivin me to drank .,..
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

Ok, whose playing the joke on me this time? Just because I'm blond! On page 67 it looks to me like Paris is having a conversation to herself. There are 6 or 7 posts of nothing but her. Now I know allineedisu was on there to. So what happened to most of his posts. Someone tell me it isn't just my computer. And NO I haven't been drinking! I learned my lesson about having even one drink and playing racquetball. Besides I've been up since 4am and it's only nearly 7am. Even I don't start that early!(well not usually)Someone please explain this to me? Maybe we have some of Sky's Critters in here.

Forum Member

Hey Weruj: no worries. You can sob on my shoulder for awhile. It's better than turning to a bottle. Only kidding. You know I'm here to talk to, but think you can handle the post cituation. Just don't read them? That will be 5 cents please!

Forum Member

Hey...Glad to see my critters are elsewhere! JoJo...if you're going back to page 67 what the heck are you doing? Are they paying you OT for that investigative work?

Josh, it is nice that you're breathing today and everyday! I always get a kick out of you forwarding folks to previously-discussed threads! (I'm scared to post elsewhere because I think you're going to forward me somewhere so I can't get back! )
    Did my ER rotation Sat. night. I guess I was expecting more. They just put me in triage...a lot of aches & pains & little chitlins...I should have been in the ambo receiving area then maybe I would have seen more action and ER ops. The other night we got to look at the County Police/Medic Helicopter ops...boy what tight quarters on that little helo! But very interesting!
    Iced tea sounds good...gotta work tonight.

Forum Member

Originally posted by JoJobrat
    Ok, whose playing the joke on me this time? Just because I'm blond! On page 67 it looks to me like Paris is having a conversation to herself. There are 6 or 7 posts of nothing but her. Now I know allineedisu was on there to. So what happened to most of his posts. Someone tell me it isn't just my computer. And NO I haven't been drinking! I learned my lesson about having even one drink and playing racquetball. Besides I've been up since 4am and it's only nearly 7am. Even I don't start that early!(well not usually)Someone please explain this to me? Maybe we have some of Sky's Critters in here.
    Hi, I didn't post in this thread on page 67. I didn't start coming in here until this thread was in the 80's.
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

Forum Member

Hey Weruj are you out there? I think I saw you floating around. I have a cold so something hot would do nicely. An Irish whiskey with decaf please.

As for the page counting my screen says we are on page 69. Anyone have something different? I'm still missing 1/2 the conversation about going for a drive. Doesn't matter who was talking, just that it dissapered.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default page numbers

according to my computer, we are on page 91. The weird missing conversation about the drive was on page 87. Anyone else?
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Forum Member

I quess when I broke my lap top and used one of the other computers it must have stopped counting. I would think now that I'm back on the laptop that it would be correct. Obviously not. Are you missing the conversation I'm reffering to?

Forum Member

BTW Sky, I'm starting an all out assult on any critters! So if any were pets, you'd better call them in. Yes I am doing some investigating. Just my nature. I am forever asking questions that only lead to more questions, that lead to more. Is there never an end to it. I'm carrying on as I'm sick today. Started a cold yesterday and Weurj hasn't dropped in to talk me into a dance or anything yet.

MembersZone Subscriber

yes, all I see is a one-sided conversation by Paris that doesn't make any sense. I was there for the original conversation and there was definitely more. She wasn't just talking to herself! As for the numbers.. that's weird.
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Forum Member

this is the third post on page # 92 ............lets boogie ........and I think I want a nice Bloody Mary ......
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

MembersZone Subscriber

Rocks? Celery? Clamato or V8? Beef or regular? Low sodium or not?
    TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
    EMT GEMS
    CPT/EMT MVFD
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of IACOJ
    ---------------------------------------------------
    9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Forum Member

I was either there for the conversation or read it after, but at least I'm not the only one who's missing it. Thanks for the help PAJ.

Oh Weurj thanks, I'll take that dance and try not to breath any germs on you. How was your day?

Forum Member

1219 nice to see you. I'd really like an Irish Coffee decaf please. My grandma's recipie for a cold was anything hot with whisky. If she was in a really mellow mood then it was tea, honey and brandy. So serve them up and come join us. You dancing tonight to. Weurj is a great dance partner.

Forum Member

1219 make it spicy and tall ........who going to cut a rug with me ?
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

MembersZone Subscriber

Let's boogie!!!!!
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Forum Member

I would like a big glass of Coke, mozza sticks and potato skins... I just found out I am starting a job Wednesday night... I am going to a funeral Wednesday before that though...
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

Forum Member

Ok...1 weekend of ridetime down 4 to go...remind me yet again why I decided to do 3 16's in a row, plus work full time? Ohh yes...I think my signature says it all...
    We had an interesting intercept today...A guy riding his bike ran into the back of an unoccupied parked car and went through the rear window. He lost about 2 litres of blood prior to bleeding being controled...He was bleeding from a massive laceration to the right side of his neck. BLS did a great job of getting him packaged and controlling the bleeding. Both my preceptor and I thought he'd be in hypovolemic shock...but his pulse rate was still in the 80's and his b/p was 120 systolic. I started 2 largebore IV's (14's) and we titrated fluids to keep his pressure at about 130 systolic. All in all everyone did a great job of keeping this guy from bleeding out and not going into shock. We found out later he had knicked his carotoid artery.
    Well, enough medical mumbo jumbo..I need a tall Sam Adams and a shot....and keep them comming!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Thread Information