Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 251 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5007
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

I think that post deserves a double shot Sky, anyone else with us?
    When she called, I thought it was a joke at 1st...Joke was on me...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Hi Jeromy! Can't believe I'm home so early. Well I quess you need your friends right about now, so glad I'm back home. I prefere Jack or Yukon. Always prefere straight shots. So let's go. Are you on the floor already, or can I catch up? You sound like you could use a deep tissue massage.

A bit of advise, even if you need things she left, sell it! Erase all signs of her. The only way to truely let it go! Then say no to anymore contact of any sort. No matter what. She's got problems and you aren't the answer.

I'm still vetical JoJo..plenty of time to catch up. Thanks for the advice...I was thinking the exact same thing...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Don't know if this will help, but it takes about 2 years before you stop thinking of someone all the time that's died. When getting out of a bad marraige it takes the same amount of time to stop seeing the sweeter side of the person and wandering if you are really doing the right thing. (that's if they are trying to get you back)

Dem's! Another shot here if you please! End of JoJo's psychiatrist stand. That will be 5 cents please!

Yukon coming up, JoJo. I'll tend tonight. We're doing straight shots tonight anyway...no mixed drinks allowed. [skyraider downs a GD and pours another]

Leuit...I'm just curious. Tonight's your first Friday night not working at the [other] bar. Are you thinking about that at all tonight or is day's events more working on you?

Josh...just signed up for email...I'm surprised they didn't ask me what color underwear I was wearing!

Rookie...I thought the pix were great! They did look a bit gay to start with but when you know people and have fun like that it can really be a good time. Nice to loosen up like that. Kind of makes me wish I were there!

slapping a dime down on the bar..keep the change and have a shot!

Sky, yes it is my 1st night not working there...I wasn't thinking about it until the other situation popped up, then I was thinking about going there to drink heavily..But I think I made a good decision by not going...who knows what would have happened...

JoJo...here's my quarter.

Two years, huh? I can't talk to the passed away thing since I think it's different when a spouse dies as opposed to a parent. But with relationships, I'd guess that may be about right, unless you meet someone else who can occupy your mind (then that goes sour and you're back to where you started! ) It took me years to get over someone. Now we're friends but we don't see each other, just talk & email every now and then. But I had to cut it off cold turkey for 6 months or more in order for me to start the healing. Even then it didn't work.

Forum Member

That's rough Sky. I'm going on stats I read awhile back. Best thing you can do is take a hard stance for yourself. No matter how much it hurts. Finding distractions really helps. Like, pour me another shot please! And deal up the friends!

Well folks, I think I must call it a night for tonight...exhaustion (both physicial and mental) has just reared it's ugly head...along with the shots....Thanks for the shots and the advice. Even though we have never met, I consider all of you friends, and I thank you.
    Save me a space for when I get back tomorrow!

Leuit...right decision! At least you won't have far to stumble to bed! Not sure you would have enjoyed yourself if you went there tonight...probably we trying to figure out more about what happened and why you were let go. Then of course, this thing going on simulateously. If you're not a fighting man (and from what I know of you here, you're nothing like that) you may have even come out of there with a bruised fist.

By then you would have called your friends at dispatch and told them to respond to an unresponsive fool with lacerations in the mandible (sp?) area.

Forum Member

Night Dems! Remember you can pm anytime. I must be leaving now as well as I have to hold the hand of a friend. I will be thinking of you. Night Sky! Though may be back around midnight. Who knows!

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

Morning Folks! I'm just checking in after yet another night shift.
    "Lou" I'm dedicating a song to you. "She's got the Rhythm (and I got the Blues) by Alan Jackson.

Good night; and I'll see you all later when I stumble out of bed blinking at the light.

Oh, and by the way; it snowed here (AGAIN) last night
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Hey; anyone lerking about? Just thought I'd drop in for a hot tea before heading off to racquetball. With all these shots I've been drinking I'm not going to fit in my bikini much longer. So I'd better find a way to get rid of them drinks real fast. (notice I haven't concidered the option to just stop drinking)

JoJo-Of course it's not an option...just dance more..One drink=two dances...sound good?
    Well, I'm feeling a bit better today...Finally got the ex to stop calling me every 10 minutes (yes, she's still in jail)
    Drinks are on me.

Today's a much better day. Life is Good!

Forum Member

Good to here Dems! I like your way of thinking. Only at the rate I'm going I'll need 10 dances per drink! I have a shirt I play racquetball in that says "Life is good". Today however I wore my favorite one that says "Boys Are Smelly". My son bought it for me last year for Mothers Day. He thought it appropriate as I play mostly with men. May drop in later tonight. Probably won't be doing much tonight. PM me if things get tough. I'm around alot.

Forum Member

Any of you guys ready for a drink or a dance? Both? Come on now, It's Sat. night and I have nothing to do but play on the computer. Ok, I could clean my house. YUK!!!!!!!!!

if you will save me a seat I will stop on the ay from work..but I gotta be up early for my part time gig for 12 hours ....so it'll have to be quick.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

ROOKIE's here...tunes and drinks please.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Thread Information