Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 252 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 5035
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Originally posted by PattyV
    Two smirnoff ice? hmmm, hate to wonder what would happen if she did a shot of Baccardi 151
    \

Hey Patty...what's the beverage of choice Down Under? Boy would I love to come visiting your country some day. What's your favorite fun thing to do?

Editted: I hate misspelling someone's name! Sorry, Patty!
    Last edited by skyraider; 05-11-2005 at 11:16 PM.

Forum Member

Well, it's now 12 minutes into Thursday here in Atlantic Standard Time... going to bed!
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

Well its now 1314 over here and i dont have anything better to do until 1430. So awake and sipping tea for me it is.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

(mumbling to myself)Ok good...don't need to iron...sorry about that...Had to check my Class A's..We have a memorial service tomorrow for a former FD member who was killed in Iraq last year.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

I propose a moment of silence in a patriot's honor.

The beverage of choice here is Beer of course. Oh how i love my beer. And for fun we do what everyone else does. We ride kangaroos and have races, we hunt aboriginals, we throw shrimp on to the barbie. All the stuff that you guys do.

But serioulsy we pretty much do what you guys do. Except cow tipping, i tried that once and i couldnt stand all the bad puns being made.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

I've seen wallabies at the zoo here, they're precious. I want to see a kangaroo and a koala and a dingo though.

Forum Member

I was supposed to do an exchange in Australia for grade 12 but they chose someone else who applied LATE!

Paris...we thought you went to bed?

Patty... I deserved that! I should know better to ask! Someone give me another shot!

Have ya'll ever played poor man's golf? It's pretty fun...we play it when we've had a few beers & BBQ.

Poor mans golf?

I thought I took pictures but it was with someone else's camera. I'll see if I can find something.

Forum Member

Canadiancarebear/1sweetFF Sorry girl, you're busted!

Oh well...can't find anything on the web that's anything remotely like what we play. No big deal. Looks like everyone's gone, anyway.

Forum Member

Someone pass me a couple shots please!

Originally posted by JoJobrat
    Canadiancarebear/1sweetFF Sorry girl, you're busted!
    Umm...part of your invest jojo?
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

My mates set up a pretty good golf course at the local park about half a year ago, it had 9 holes and a view to die for! Unfortunately it was on a bit of a slope so if you messed up, it was a long walk to the bottom to get your ball. Unfortunately we always played drunk so it never ended well.
    The photo kinda shows part of where the course used to be. Unfortunately we let it slip into disrepair and we were to lazy to make it again, not to mention the council slasher always messed up our greens.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Member

Yes! She has already pmed me. So since she knows I will blow her out of the water if she dares pull any of her crap on my friends I think enough said for now.

Forum Member

Great picture! BTW Dems I still don't have a drink! I'm going to need a lot tonight if I'm to calm down a bit. However I am on short time. So will take one now and one for the road.

OK...setting up a shot gass and a bottle of yukon for ya! Enjoy!

What you drinking, JoJo?

What's going on? I guess I'm too naiive (sp?).

Looks wonderful, Patty! I haven't played golf in years. Shot a few buckets here and there, but no playing. Poor man's golf is made with a bunch of PVC piping, shaped in a big "n" with three horizontal lines (one at top, one in the middle and one lower but not on the ground). The top bar counts for 1 point, the middle is 2 points and the bottom bar is 3 points. You have two golf balls have have holes drilled in them with a string between the two (remember the Shakey's Pizza knicker knocker's? Something like that). THen you have to throw the golf balls from about 25-35 feet away and have the golf-ball-string wrap around the horizontal bars.

Now that I've bored ya'll...enough of that.

Leuit's had a lot of practice walking up and down hills today, maybe he's up for a game at your clubhouse?

Thread Information