Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 252 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 5034
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: After Hours Pubs

Howdy folks, remember me? I'm sorry I haven't been stopping in as regularly as I used to, but I've been swamped. I take my medic practical test a week from tomorrow...and if I pass that, I wait about 3 weeks for the lovely Commonwealth of Massachusetts to tell me that I can go and take my written test on the computer. If I pass the written, I get my medic card before I walk out the door (that's ONE good thing MA has done....but that's a whole other topic..let's just put it this way...I have to pay $150 for "paperwork" to take my test...before last year, that money covered everything for the test...now we have to pay the testing site as well...another $100... ) Well, I'm off for drinks in a "real" bar (not that this one isn't real...but it's not tangible )With a lovely female FF/EMT that I met doing my ride time
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

Forum Member

Hi all, Dems it is so good to here from you. I am really excited for you. And the good news about your tests is great to.

I'm in town for a few days to work then back to the river until I must work again.

I am ready for dancing tonight. Let's put some McJagger on and bring out the Yukon. Don't worry, I can dance alone as long as no one is watching.

I am going to SF and Las Vegas. Get to take the whole crew with me both times.

Must go for now. JoJo

Default 2nd page??

I leave for a while and the pub is on the 2nd page?? Dang. We need to liven up the place.

If someone buys me a drink (I'm out of money now after the trip!), I'll tell about my trip.

Leuit, how was your date? Must've been great since you didn't come back and tell us about it. Maybe we should meet her so we can let you know if she's may turn out to be a pyscho so we can spare you some heartache down the line?

Sky, I'll buy you a drink...what's your poison?
    As for the date, it went well. This was our second "outing" together, and both have gone very well. We had a few drinks, and then sat in the park by the courthouse for a while talking. Meanwhile, there was a driveby shooting a few blocks away...We were wondering what all the sirens were for As for the psycho thing, I thnk I'm in the clear. I did some "investigating" before I asked her out...and everything came back ok.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I started w/ white wine already, so a nice chilled glass would be great.

Did your own investigating, eh? How exactly do you do that...it may come in handy for me. A driveby isn't the best thing to have happen on a second outting. What kind of stuff goes on in that town of yours? Next time try taking her to a less "active" place! Does make for a good conversation piece, though. Glad you had a nice time! Good luck on your test next week! Can't wait to have that party!

OK...Alaska was just great! Absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't mind going back, but would rather see other than port towns. The glaciers were amazing! And w/ our 90 degree weather of late, the nice chill was actually welcome. And the entertainment on the "Celebrity" cruise line was just excellent. Haven't laughed so hard in a long time and I love laughing.

Gotta work in the a.m. I'm sure tomorrow won't be a productive day.

Fill us in on the third outting, if you can!

We weren't in either of our towns...which are both nice and quiet....it's the only "city" in Berkshire county....As for the investigating...I asked her co-wrokers, and since it's such a small town area, and she's on a FD, I was able to ask around different depts that knew her.
    I've always wanted to go to Alaska...although I dunno about that long of a plane ride. A friend of mine went a few years ago to visit family and she absolutely loved it. Yes, cruises are a blast...I've been on 2, and have a scar on my left eyebrow to show how much fun I had. (damn Dosequies)

Ok, Leuit...you know I was going to ask. What in the world are "dosequies???" And why would they be scarring you?? I've got scars, but they aren't from dosequies...that I know of!

it's a mexican beer...translation..."2 X's" The cruise I was on went to Key West and Cozumel...In Cozumel we decided to do a "snorkling beach party"...You go out on a catamaran, go snorkling for 1/2 an hour...then sail to a beach, hang out for a bit and sail back...All while drinking...the drinks are freee...you get a choice of margaritas or beer...I went with the beer...18 of them later...I was going to get my shoes from under the bench on the boat when my head/sunglasses made contact with the bench thanks to choppy water and 18 beers...my sunglass lip dug into my eyebrow....

good evening ............I am sittin here with Uncle George..........so refreshing ! anyone for a dance ?
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Ouch! But you had fun doing it, right? And it makes for a good story. Wonder how things would have turned out if you took the margaritas??

Swing me around the floor, Josh! Thanks for asking (ok, you may be talking to someone else, but what the heck). What you care to dance to?

no no .......lets HITTIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Ok..Test date is getting closer, and I'm getting nervous...Set up a round of shots for anyone that's here (looks like just me..but I'll take 5) and a few beer chasers please!

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

Thumbs up

C'mon "Lou" we're rooting for you; you'll get through just fine. Thanks for the shot. I had to wait all weekend because duty called (and called and called...)

My turns-outs are wet from sweating in them all weekend. Only 1 vehicle fire but the rest was long hours standing by at the demo derby (only a few small fires there), parade, info. booth and fireworks. We won't mentio how many times we washed and buffed the trucks

I'll be back later for another shot or two And a dance...who's out there?
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Dems you will do great! You know the stuff, now just breath deep and relax. Please let me know when you are done.

Rookie sounds like you've been having a great time. I've been on the river and got a total of 2 hours of sun in 3 days. Still had a great time. Always do when alone.

Hey Sky? Not hearing much from you. Will come on before I leave for the river again.

Weruj how about a dance and a shot? I am in desperate need to go dancing. Anyone else? I'm buying!

Fishing and sunning isn't to great as the storms have been coming in early this year. Will take what I can get. Just 3 weeks until I go to San Francisco for my daughters wedding then 2 weeks later to Las Vega for a convention with both kids.

JoJo

lets go dancin then !
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Forum Member

I am sorry Werj that I got off not long after I posted. Have really been crunched for time anymore. Well since I spend so much of it camping on my own. This week for the first time ever I was sexually harrassed while on my own. Must admit that he had a really nice *** in his thong suit. But was not at all interested. To make it short I ended up breaking his nose (I think) he jumped into his canoe and went down stream to fast for me to know for sure. Wish I could have called the police.

Well all my daughter just asked me to use the computer so must be nice. Besides, need some sleep. Will be back tomorrow night. For now I will finish my wine.

JoJo

how do I keep missin everyone ? I got some Bud Selects and some pretzel rods..............anyone ?
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

I'll take an iced-tea, double lemon, please, Josh.

JoJo...you're always getting stuck in the weirdest situations. Hope you're ok! A busted nose will work, especially since he went sqirming away like a worm in his canoe. Didn't you have your leatherman on you? (BTW, I went canoeing around the Davidson Glacier near Skagway, AK...was simply beautiful...God does good work! Good thing we didn't have any "guests" like you had.

Leuit...GOOD LUCK tomorrow on your test!!! No adult beverages for you tonight but we can party this weekend, ja?

Rook, your turn outs dry yet? Have a drink while you're waiting!

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

Part of my turn-outs are dry but I suspect my pants are probably still kinda damp. I'll go check later.

I think I'll go with some hot lemon. Got a doozy of a head cold and the weather here is nuts. +38*c for the fair...+20*c for the 2 days after. I hope the weather evens out a little.

Got some pics from the fair; I think a good time was had by all even if there was only 4 of us to do all the events for the entire weekend. I just about need time off from my time off!
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Forum Member

Good luck Dem's. Rookie I hope your cold is better. Rotton time to get one. Not that there is ever a good time I suppose. Just worse witht he heat. Sounds like a great time Sky. Yes God did do well with nature and kids.

Wish I had done well at racquetball today. I sprained my ankle. Will be off work for a few days. The worst part is I was winning and it was a rather tough game. Oh well, will go out to the river earlier than planned and lay in the sun I quess.

So maybe a double something and sorry \Werj, no dancing for awhile.

Thread Information