Unhappy RIP~ Christopher Kangas; Jr. Firefighter at Brookhaven Fire Company

In Loving Memory of Christopher Kangas
    I want to send my condolences to all the members of Brookhaven Fire Company, Brookhaven, Pennsylvania. Today they laid to rest one of their youngest members, who was killed in the line of duty Saturday night. Although I may not have known Chris as well as the guys from 52 did, the tragic news still hit me hard as if he was family. We only interacted a few times but he was always willing to help and had the true passion and committment of being a firefighter. May God bless him, his family, friends, and fellow firefighters! Chris even though you are not here with us you will always be in our hearts and prayers. We know your watching over us and guiding us each time the trucks pull out!
    Love Always~
    Amanda Harley

My Condolences go out to the Family. This shows that even as none Sworn Personal can be at risk. I my self am a Explorer and feel for th e Family. This story really hit close to me even though i dont know him or even live near hime. I plan on sending a card out to his Department if possible. Chris you will be missed. I am glad you had a chance to do what u wanted to b4 ur death. Even though i dont know you, I will miss you. RIP.
    Robert
    US Border Patrol Explorer
    Casa Grande Fire Dept. Explorer

Thread Information