Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Question Requesting Information

Hello. I am looking for information that might help in my pursuit of becoming a paid firefighter. I am going to be taking the civil service test here in Colorado in August. I have purchased all of the standard studding material, and was wondering what the forum might suggest to read in preparation of the written exam. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also any information concerning departments that will be testing in the next few years would be great. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best Regards,
    Kevin.
    God Bless America

my advice is to take as meny test as you can its free and great experence even if you really don't want to work there your scores get better the more test you take and if you take one test you may see the same test again don't give up no matter how long it takes good luck
    I PROVIDE A NAMELESS FACELESS SERVICE TO A COMMUNITY THAT RARELY KNOWS HOW MUCH THEY NEED ME IF I AM CALLED FROM A SOUND SLEEP TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE TRYING TO SAVE THE PROPERTY OR LIFE OF SOMEONE I DO NOT KNOW I WILL DO SO WITHOUT REGRET
    From the book "The Heart Behind The Hero" from Jon Mc Duffie in memory of Joe Dupee LAFD

Thread Information