Default Looking For A Used Engine

My department is in the market for a late 80'2 or early 90's pumper to be used as a second line engine. Preferably a custom chassis with a 4-door cab. Red preferred.

Forum Member

My department currently has a 1984 Pierce Arrow, 4 door, 7 man cab, 1500 GPM, 400 gal poly tank, for sale. E-mail me for more info.

Sorry its not red. It is very competitively priced right now.

Thanks
    "The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men."
    -Henry David Thoreau

Visit my dept. at www.TCFD.com

Lightbulb

Our department has a 1989 Sutphen engine for sale. It is equipped with a 1250 GPM Hale 2 stage pump w/electric governor, 750 Gallon tank (I beleive with a lifetime warranty), 6 man enclosed cab, 350 horse detroit engine, allison auto trans, hydraulic ladder rack, Class B 50 gallon foam tank w/built in eductor system, 4 preconnected crosslays.

It also carries at least 1300' of 5" LDH along side of 500' of 3". depending how you configure it you could have more or less of either. The engine also has a 1.5"front bumper discharge w/hose bin, 5" rear intake, 3" rear discharge and a pipe for the deck gun. It is actually a well equipped engine in good condition. If you are interested E-mail me at LPNUT53@aol.com. Good luck with your search.....Stay safe..Jim

Thread Information