Question Used bunker gear??

Does anyone know where you can buy used bunker gear?The Fire Academy I plan on attending this fall sent me a letter saying that students must bring their own bunker gear and I have no idea where to find any.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Brad

Forum Member

Talking

Try Glen's Emergency Equipment. They're in Kentucky and ship anywhere. I bought a used coat for training purposes last year from him. They sent it with a money-back guarantee, I had it checked out by National Safety Clean who couldn't find anything wrong with it other than it was Nomex, not PBI. But for $100 I couldn't complain.

Their web site is www.glensemeq.com

Good luck.
    Steve Dragon
    FFII, Fire Instructor II, Fire Officer I, Fire Appartus Driver Operator Certified
    Volunteers are never "off duty".
    http://www.bufd7.org

go to the local fire departments and tell them your problem they may let you borrow a set ask the fire academy they have had people come through with out gear before good luck
    I PROVIDE A NAMELESS FACELESS SERVICE TO A COMMUNITY THAT RARELY KNOWS HOW MUCH THEY NEED ME IF I AM CALLED FROM A SOUND SLEEP TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE TRYING TO SAVE THE PROPERTY OR LIFE OF SOMEONE I DO NOT KNOW I WILL DO SO WITHOUT REGRET
    From the book "The Heart Behind The Hero" from Jon Mc Duffie in memory of Joe Dupee LAFD

Talking

Thanks guys.I appreciate it.

Brad

Thread Information