Forum Member

Drifting on a raft in the Carribean Ocean listening to Buffet.

Default Len O'Donnell's journey.

I just got the privelege of meeting Len and having our pictures taken. We are the last fire station on his journey to Washington. He will be taking a couple days off and is planning to go down to Smith Mountain Lake for a few days. He will be riding to Washington on Wednesday of next week and his journey will be completed at the Washington Memorial.

[URL=http://www.bikefor911.com]is the web site for the recap of his journey. He is planning on writting a book about his journey and will make it available to all in the near future. Len is very nice person and I would reccommend that all those who are available come out and meet him on Wednesday to show our support.

Stay safe.

Matt

Default A Hero in my book

Yes he is truely a delight to be around, can't wait to see him again. What he is doing for the fire service, and America is beyond any means of thanks. Maybe we should make him an Honorary Firefighter.

Len,

Thank you for all that you have done. Words cannot express the graditude you are so deserving of. If only there were more people like you in the world.

Forum Member

Drifting on a raft in the Carribean Ocean listening to Buffet.

Default "A Couple Of Pints"

Tuesday night at Molly's in Warrenton. All who can make it should come. Len is going to try get back in time to have "a couple of pints" before the last leg on Wednesday. So far there are about 8 of us that are planning on going. All are welcome.

Matt

Thread Information