Thread: hello everyone

Smile hello everyone

Hello everyone again! Sorry I haven't replied to anyone. Summertime is a busy time . Question for all the vollis out there: What are some unique fundrasing methods that your company uses? We do the usual (bingo, raffles, etc., but I am looking for something different. Also, has anyone heard anything new about the fire act grant?
    Last edited by firelady17; 06-14-2002 at 12:50 PM.
    firelady17

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool

What would you like to know?
    "Never mistake knowledge for intelligence; it is like mistaking a cup of milk for an entire cow."-Thomas Jefferson

I.A.C.O.J. Member and F.A.R.T.'s local 4 founding member

Mama said she only raised one fool.....Hey wait a minute I'm an ONLY CHILD???

Talking

I HAVE BEEN IN THE VOLUNTEER SERVICE SINCE 1998..WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW.....

Hi my name is Amy. I am with McKinleyville VFD in Wellsburg, WV. We are a small community volunteer dept. I may be able to help. What's your question?

MembersZone Subscriber

I've been a volunteer for 10 years for the Przyszowice VFD. (That's in Poland (Europe)). If you have any problems pronouncing that name - don't worry . I'm ready to dicsuss the differences between VFD in USA and Poland.

Cool

Hi at all!
    I am a german ff and I'd just like to say hi to any brothers and sisters at firedepartments around the world!
    Thanks to all the Americans who were impressingly open and friendly when I visited the US in summers 98 and 2000!
    Hopefully 9/11 hasn't too drastically changed that, I loved it so much!Let us stand united!
    Yours fraternally
    Tobi
    PS: Feel free to write back, LADIES and gentlemen! ;-)

MembersZone Subscriber

Lightbulb fundraising

Right now we are doing some t-shirt sales.

Also I am working with a local radio station that is doing benefit comedy shows for FD's. Which they have been doing well with.

We just started doing fundraising - So I am looking for ideas also. How does the bingo work ?

I could set up a Bingo Night -- How do you set it up with winnings and the $$ that goes to department

Cool

hi my name is cody i'm a volly in east schodack, NY (that is upstate by the way). i've been in the fire servce for about 1 year. are department has an annual callender drive, and we also have pizza nights 10 out of the 12 months in a year to help raise funds. if you have any qestions write to me, and i will give you the all the info you whant.

Thread Information