Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    StroutKristen
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb CONDESCENDING?

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU JUST MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.
    THANK YOU!!!

StroutKristen
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question SHUTTING UP

Why don't you loosen those knickers cause I think you've managed to get them tied in a knot.
    Control Freaks
    Three men are at a bar, and two of the men are talking about the control they have over their wives, while the third remains silent.
    After a while, the first two men turn to the third and ask, "What about you? What kind of control do you have over your wife?"
    The third man turns to the first two and says, "Well, I'll tell you, just the other day I had her on her knees."
    The first two men were dumbfounded.
    "Wow! What happened next?" they asked.
    The third man takes a healthy swig of his beer, sighs and mutters, "Then she started screaming, 'Get out from under the bed and fight like a man!'"

Hallo.

Been away for a couple of days doing stuff.

Played barman at the next stations town for a school PTA party.

Got called out twice in a row with them for cars on fire. Theiving mongrels, don't you hate when the shrapnel fly after the airbag canisters let go.

1st one was a BMW 3 series, we slummed it for the second one, a Subaru Impreza.

Anyway, Temptaker, a balanced thoughtfull comment in true FF style.

Strou, a wheel chock awaits.

Two-7.

Do we need to start a relief fund to keep 26 in rum for the rest of his penance period, Surely the shakes and delerium of withdrawal from wearing turnouts must be getting pretty ugly by now.

Stayback.

Getting back to the original thread, I have searched for hours on the net and have found no information on Blink-Blink Mach 1's or Jetvector 2000 systems, can you please post a url.

Administrator

Please consider this a warning for all those in this thread that chose to make this an attack on other users and between users.

This thread will now be closed and any further instance of this by those users in this thread will result in removal. Report posts, rather than engage in an online battle.

Thank you
    WebTeam

Thread Information