Thread: hello again

Cool hello again

I have belonged to the Big Run Area Volunteer fire Co. since 1998. We are a rural PA fire company that covers a 150 square mile area. We also provide a QRS service to our residents. We serve approximately 3280 people, including a growing Amish population. I'm currently company president and QRS coordinator. I am looking for peoples experiences (good and bad) as volunteer fire fighters. Please feel free to e-mail me. Thanks Kris
    firelady17

Hi firelady17 Iam too a vollieFF/first responder from south eastern pa. iam soon going for my emt i ve been in the service for 7 years but grow up in a firehouse. if you have any questions please feel free to email me or leave a reply here and i will try to answer your question.
    Last edited by FFJRE32; 06-06-2002 at 07:03 PM.

Cool hello firelady

Hello firelady,

I just wanted to tell ya "Welcome". I'm a Father of two, and a Professional Fire Captain/Emt at a Army Ammuntion Plant. I've been a Volunteer since 1982. I was 19 yrs. old when I got into the Fire Service. Like most of the guys in here I've had both Good and Bad experiences. But for the most part they've been very good ones and have made me the Man and the "Cool Daddy" I am today.

Thread Information