Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Talking A Summer at the Station???

I think Juniorfire54 had the right idea...

You might as well say summer is here so, something good must be happening somewhere.

So far, it looks like I'm gonna get to spend my summer right where I want to; at the firehouse. As always, I'm looking forward to it. My department has planned on going to serveral fire schools and parades across the state, as well as a few local fire service sporting events, water battles, and a couple of combat challenges. Of course, not THE Firefighter Combat Challenge here in little ole' West Virginia, but we have some pretty good replicas. Also, we will be working the demolition derby and mud bog at our fair and hosting a parade and a few community activities. That'll be my summer fun.

What will your department be into this summer?
    Last edited by Co11FireGal; 06-08-2002 at 10:58 PM.

Waynesboro, VA, possibly relocating to Virginia Beach in the near future!

Cool

What's happenin this summer? We might not have a lot, but it's all good. A few parades, a FD vs. PD softball game, and the Summer Extravaganza, a big festival type thingy the week after July 4th with fireworks, our rope rescue team rapelling from Tower 1, giving station tours (fun fun...) and all kinds of other good stuff. Y'all be safe and have fun this summer!!!
    Last edited by WFDjr1; 06-10-2002 at 04:42 PM.
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
    Forever in our hearts

Arrow ahhh, summer

What going on at the firehouse? hmmm. let me think, parades, softball games, and explorer weekend, tractor pull, go kart races. All the training we can get, and barbeques!! Have a good summer everyone, and remember, if you dont feel good on a scene one day, step back and get something to drink, keep hydrated! thats a biggy. But for now, Have a great summer! and keep your visor down
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber Raffel51's Avatar

WATERBALL, BABY!

Oh boy, now you went and got me excited!

Talking

Waterball? Is that like a water battle, where you get two people with 1 1/2 or 2 1/2in. lines and try to blast the ball or barrel to their side? Just curious.

Thread Information