+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

AWWWWWWWW SH*T, BUSTED!!!!!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Default Bad Mental Picture

I having a hard time with the whole NJ butt thing.......sigh

IACOJ BOD

Small Polaroid to help with your visualisation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

under the covers...ignoring the alarm clock!

ROFLMAO...you guys are hilarious!!! You canucks sure know what the word "fun" means. So... any departments in Canada hiring?? I'm moving! LOL j/k
    Jen, EMT-B
    "I got lost in thought...it was unfamiliar territory."
    "I love mankind--it's people I can't stand" --Linus

IACOJ BOD

Call me a Canuk eh.

I am an Honarary Canuk, 26 told me so.

watch out I will flap my wings really hard, get airborne and bite you in the ankles.

Lightbulb WELCOME BACK

WELCOME BACK!!! They installed one of these while you were gone! That could explain everything!

IACOJ BOD

Why can't I find the damn Avitar with the open mouth facing upwards when I need it. DAMN.

Forum Member

we have to get one of those for our station . Glad to see your back Stayback!
    Loo
    Lieutenant / EMT- Paramedic
    Protective Services Officer

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

I am pretty sure this not quite what you were thinking of Kiwi, but it was the best I could find on short notice...
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Talking

Welcome back Stayback 500, 750, whichever you are!!

My Company's logo is "Just Stay Back"!!

Soooooo, where's the 500 word report on "What I did during my summer vacation"??????????????
    9/11/01 Never forget Never forgive

Dusty, working on Crusty IACOJ

IACOJ BOD

Thats

Stayback 228.6 Metres

Forum Member

Wink

That may be so, Kiwi, but the report by stayback on "What I did during my summer vacation" MUST be a full 500 US words, not (approx.) 165 metric words!!!!!

IACOJ BOD

Ok, so the 500 US words would have to be smaller than a standard 500 Imperial word report.

Seeing as how 1 US Gallon is less than 1 Imperial gallon in total volume.

Forum Member

I just can't stop laughing....
    I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
    Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

District Chief

Talking

I promise it was not me this time. I have been a good person and behaved...(pretty much so anyway)since I got in trouble back in January. MUM is the word...not Mu**...

And I don's smoke either Stayback....and you may do so...just dont blow the smoke in my face....ewwwww...I dont like smoke!

Hang around...it is obvious that we need constant supervision!

But....honest....It was not my fault!
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Forum Member

Talking

Yes it was CaptStanm1, I saw you AND I have video!!!!!

OK, Stayback we need 420 Imperial words on "What I did on my summer vacation", just make sure the words you use are really IMPERIAL!!!

Forum Member

Ok ok, it has taken me a while, but I remember what happened that night...

Pfire was supposed to do the dishes while me, two-7 and Kiwi where planning the attack on the henhouse. Someone told us there was beer and rum stored in there so we were going to go get it. I am sure that if NJFFS_A16 knew that, it wouldn't have guarded so well. Anyway, Pfire was to do the dishes, but she traded with NJ_A16 so he could play Temptaker in a few rounds of strip poker. Temp beat NJ_A16 pretty easily. I don't know if the deck was stacked, but if it was I think he did it himself. (I think he was just eager to take his clothes off...) After that, NJ_A16 went to find some clothes, ended up wearing a sheep skin that he found under Stayback's bed. We took a few photos of him to send to the National Inquirer, not the Ministry of Wildlife. Temptaker was the only one who could use the camera so she shouldn't do the dishes. Chief Reason and Cjminick390 said something about knowing a thing or two about dishes.. temp didn't realized that they only knew how to get them dirty because she was to busy drinking like a fish. Now, Like two-7 said, the tones went out, so me, two-7 and kiwi being the only ones sober (because we were still trying to get the beer and rum out of the henhouse, now guarded by Pfire) we went on the call. Turned out to be an MVA involving a Guiness trunk, A Rum Truck, a Coke truck and an Ice cube transport from the arctic. We laying 1400 feet of hose from the station to the scene in a reverse lay so that when we got there we could hook up to the trucks involved and make sure none of their cargo's was lost. We pumped it back to the station were the rest of the gang started to fill every glass, pot, bowl, you name it, with the stuff so it wouldn't be wasted.. Which explains where there were so many dirty dishes. ResptFrmCalgary was picking up the empties in the living room, which at one point where waist high. When we got back, me, two-7 and kiwi had a few "trauma beers" because it was a pretty bad call.. We where going to do our CISD but realized we had all that rum and guiness to drink before someone caught on it was missing.. So we all started in on that. My memory gets a little fuzzy, but I do remember watching Kiwi chasing some sheep down the hallway into the back room yelling "get along little doggies..", and there is a picture of Pfire and Rsptfrmcalgary showing of their Calgary Stampede skills by riding NF_A16 around the now clean living like he was a horse. He didn't seam to mind all that much, even when they tied him up. While Pfire was doing that, me and two-7 broke into the henhouse only to find that Chief Reason and Cjminick390 had beaten us to it and had the BBQ going. Which explains all the chicken feathers and sheep wool on the lawn.

I am not really sure what happened after that... my memory starts to fade out again... I do, however, remember a little water fight we had later on with the 2 1/2s... it had started out as a wet t-shirt contest and quickly went downhill....
    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

Forum Member

Wait a second.........

Stayback500ft????

Stayback 750 ft????

IACOJ BOD

Duh,
    Stayback realised the Imperial foot was longer than the US Foot, so he adjusted.

It was not the back room, it was out the back door into the paddock where they belonged.

Light Beer.... Who gave me Light Beer. I don't drink that stuff! That explains a lot right there.

I'll never admit to stacking the deck, but there's not much point in participating in a wet t-shirt contest if you aren't wearing a t-shirt. I think 26 is right about NJ wanting to have his clothes off, I still gave him some pretty good hands, that I don't remember being played... hmmm...Does anyone remember who one the wet t-shirt contest? Who did I give the camera to when the t-shirt contest was going on? None of the WOMEN have heads, but there was good use of the zoom lense.

... it was 72 pics, they aren't all of NJ, but there is a good number. I especially like the ones of him being ridden around in the living room, by PFire crop in hand. Of course the ones with him getting hog-tied are pretty great too

Kiwi... you need to get a dog for rounding up your sheep. I have a pic of one of the straglers eating NJ's clothes off of the kitchen table, and another chewing on the arm of the sofa where some beer was spilled.

IACOJ BOD

Temptaker

You need to look closer at that picture, it is actually NJFFS_A16 sucking on the armchair, he was muttering "Spillage,Spillage,Spillage." constantly.

Ahhh... that would explain things a little better. I thought someone got a little creative with a clipper. Must have happened in between the the 'riding lesson' and the 'hog-tie' demonstration.

Forum Member

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I'll be back regularly mid-next weekish.

My next mis-adventure to tell you about involves my son, flying frozen dinners, a Scott's lawn spreader and an unfriendly Wal-Mart associate. Soon my friends, soon.......
    May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

Forum Member

I can't remember all the details from that night, and I actually have one question, ok, maybe two........

Does anyone know why my accountabilty tag was left in the engine? and why there was a pair of womens black silk stockings hanging from the air horn cord?

Default Just a few ?'s

O.K.
    What side of the border was this (Just for legal reasons ) and if it was north of the border.... was it anywhere near Gravybucket (Maybe it was Gravyhurst from a thread a long long time ago)
    Are you sure that wasn't black wool?!?!?!
    Last edited by NCFiremedic; 06-16-2002 at 08:04 PM.
    Dean Urquhart
    I used to only have One President, Charleton Heston, then came George. Now I'm lucky enough to have a third.... Capt Gonzo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread Information