Forum Member

Default Dewalt Recip saw video

Hello all, our brigade has now received our Dewalt 18v reciprocating saw, and after a very successful initial training night last week we are exceptionally happy with its performance (thanks to everyone who gave me assistance previously with the training material).

After browsing the Dewalt web site I have noticed they have an instructional video availabe for fire services. I thought this would be quite useful and have emailed Dewalt no less than 5 times trying to get a copy of this tape, I have so far received no replies after about 2 months of sending them messages.

My question is, is this video any good and if so is anyone able to send me a copy. I am in Australia where the PAL video format is used but I am able to play back NTSC so I can convert it if required.

If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it.

Cheers

Matt Bonser
    Morphett Vale CFS
    South Australia
    Morphett Vale Country Fire Service
    http://www.mvcfs.asn.au

FIGJAM

Angry

I too have tried to get the video- no luck....

Even asked for the Australian distributors contact details, you guessed it- no luck....
    Luke

I emailed and got the video sent to my via postal mail. I think we got ours pretty fast in like 2 weeks. I feel its a pretty good video as it gives you ideas on usage of your dewalt sawza
    This opinion is of myself and does not reflect any of the department or the city I am employed by.

MembersZone Subscriber

I requested their video a couple of days ago. I got an email saying it would be here within six weeks. I never could figure out how to log off of the dewalt site once a became a "member" though.
    Bryan Beall
    Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Forum Member

Can someone post the link to where we can order the video? I went on their site, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Stay Safe

MembersZone Subscriber

Try this.

http://www.dewalt.com/us/events/fire_rescue

At the bottom of the page is a paragraph about sending questions to the Fire and Rescue editor or somesuch. Click on it. You'll have to "become a member" before you can request the video. It takes a couple of minutes. I got an email conformation the next day.

If the URL doesn't work, go to dewalt.com and click on Fire & Rescue under the Events section (about halftway down).
    Bryan Beall
    Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Default Nomad 7000 Battery systems

Matt,
    Take a look at the Nomad battery systems. I used one in a class a few years ago and the runtime was incredible, just under 20 minutes. Here's the link from the archives on the system, at the bottom of the article. Couldn't find any to purchase doing an internet search. Anyone know if this product is still on the market??http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/ar...=events&ID=186

Forum Member

Thanks, Silver City, my request is sent.

Stay Safe

Thread Information