Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Question Pentagon Conspiracy?

OK, so maybe I've been sucked in by this email I recieved, but I thought I'd post it for people to look at and respond accordingly.

Go to the following link- Pentagon Conspiracy?

Is this person for real? Whats your thoughts?
    Luke

Sr. Information Officer NJFFSA16's Avatar

Question Interesting questions

The FACT of the matter is that, although no one has photos of the aircraft, either impacting the Pentagon...or pieces thereafter...there was a plane that took off from point A and never arrived at point B. Obviously...it came down somewhere.
    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Unhappy

OOPS!

Obvious answer right there in front of me!

Obviously, not being in the U.S., has there been a lot of this sort of "propoganda" and rubbish floating around?

What's the general reaction, other than the obvious?
    Luke

That is ludicrous.....

#1 People on the ground traveling in cars saw the plane hit the building.

#2 There were pictures somewhere of the poles in the parking lot that the wings took down....

#3.....If the plane did not hit the pentagon...then where did it go? Is it still flying around out there in stealth....

#4...I seem to recall seeing footage of airplane parts somewhere.

#5...Perhaps the sand is to help absorb or otherwise nuetralize the fuel odor.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Disillusioned Subscriber Steamer's Avatar

One of our retirees and his family was going to the Pentagon for some kind of a vacation tour when they saw the plane impact. No doubt about it, there was an aircraft impact there.

This sounds like one of a slew of wackos out there that come up with really wild "enlightenments". One of the first was the "breaking story" that the planes were actually hijacked by Israeli Masaad agents and done to incite the US to attack an Arab nation.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

MembersZone Subscriber

I also had a friend who is a career firefighter/paramedic in a neighboring FD that was on vacation in DC, he was in Crystal City at the time of the event and he also said he could hear a low flying aircraft and heard the impact. As well as a acquaintance who transferred from the federal installation I worked at prior to the group of federal FD's in the DC area. He is assigned to Ft. Myers and it was 2 of his co-workers who dove under their apparatus on the helo pad when the plane was coming.

Ya gotta give it to the conspiracy theorists, when you read them, they always find a way to put a smudgen of hmmmm.... into your head. The only thing in my personal opinon that was far out there was the superimposed little airplane, looks a little outta scale to my eye.

Angry Please!!!

To make something out of nothing is the aim of many in this world. Several Utahans were lost in the Pentagon Attack, their memory is soiled by this poor attempt at a conspiracy explaination of the Attack on the Pentagon.
    1. In Febuary CBS, NBC, CNN, ABC, Fox etc. aired a parking lot camera view of the aircraft impacting the Pentagon. (There was Firehouse link)
    2. The reason there are few parts to the aircraft is it is made of aluminum and composites. Those componets melted during the intense fire, also the impact destroyed most of the componets into small pieces. In New York we (Utah Task Force 1- Salt Lake Urban Search and Rescue) found the nose gear near the globe but no nose gear doors, panels, hoses ect. the force of the impact and fire liquifed these metals, rubber, fittings into rivers of flowing elements.
    3. No damage from the wings?.... look at the base of the first floors and you see where the wings entered the building on impact.
    4. Sand and gravel roadway? To keep the heavy equipment and trucks from getting burried in the grass and soil. It was winter in North America brothers!... In New York they built roadways, ramps to keep the equipment working without sinking into the wet soil around the foundation of the "tub".
    5. It is sad that so many people want to use these attacks on our Country to promote their bizare view of reality. To those who promote these ideas, move to Idaho, or as Paul Newman said in Cool Hand Luke...."Quit feeding off me (us)"... Stay Safe, jack

MembersZone Subscriber

I saw the web site too, about a month ago.

I was at a class at Mt. Weather and one of the presentations was by an Arlington Fire Department Deputy Chief on their department's response to the Pentagon . He showed pictures of the lamppost hit by the plane before it hit the building, the eyewitnesses (on video), pieces of the plane as they were flying about in the air from the security camera's view, and other evidence that a plane is what struck the building.

There is no doubt as to what happened.

Ed Brando
    One Nation UNDER GOD
    Say it loud, say it clear.
    I.A.C.O.J.-Member

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits".-Albert Einstien

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

How ridiculous! There were so many eyewitnesses to the plane actually hitting the Pentagon, how could anyone in their right mind question if a plane actually crashed? Unfortunately there are alot of people out there with a sick sense of humour and way too much time on their hands. And unfortunately there are alot of gullible people out there who don't have the brains to question what they are seeing, and just take things at face value. Good for you Lutan, for having doubts about what you were reading and asking for clarification.

I got sucked in on one of those shortly after the 11th too. First reaction was OMG, 2nd reaction was it can't be real, and then you bounce back and forth trying to decide if you can believe your eyes. I'm referring to the picture that circulated the net that showed a young fellow posing on the roof of WTC with AA jet looming in the background. Took awhile to figure out that #1, if you were standing on the roof of a building and a jet was screaming towards you would you calmly take a picture of your friend who had his back turned to the plane or would you run for your life? #2 What's the likelihood of a small camera being found in the debris, the pictures developed, and the family ok'ing the release of a picture showing the last few seconds of their son's life? Of course that's IF the authorities would actually have released the camera back to the family in the first place. And #3 the young fellow in question was wearing a ski jacket and hat, not really clothing you would expect to see on a fine September morning like it was that day. But there were enough things in the picture to make you go hmmmmmmmm. Sky was pale blue, same as the 11th for example.

Just can't believe anything/everything you see on the internet.
    Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 06-30-2002 at 12:05 PM.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

I'm really intrigued by this sort of thing from the point of view that not being in the States, we only here what the media want us to hear and then this sort of thing via emails, etc. (I certainly don't mean any disrespect by posting it and questioning it.)

And because we can't clarify it easily, it spreads like wildfire, just like this email did! (I guess that's what the authors want...)

Has there been a lot of this stuff flying around?
    Luke

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Yes Lutan, there's a lot of that stuff floating around the net. Not as much as in the first weeks/months after the 11th, but you still get the occassional email of one sort or another regarding WTC. I haven't seen the Pentagon Conspiracy one though. Sick people with too much time on their hands.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Illusions are great arent they.. This web site is just painting an illusion and it seems as if some have bought it.

I know the Deputy Chief from Arlington (Chief Barksdale) who was the IC and I have spoken to him at length. He is a friend. He told me what he saw and experienced and I will not take away from the meaning by trying to describe it with justice. Let's just say it happened.

My son who is a firefighter in Va has some friends who were there. They shared it with him.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

I have to confess that I used to be suspicious about what hit the Pentagon on 9/11/. The fact that there were no videos, no photographic evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon, etc.

Over the past few months, I've really researched 9/11 (probably one of the main reasons why I want to be a firefighter now) and I'm certain Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

There are no videos because no one was expecting a plane to hit the Pentagon. There was only one video the plane impacting the North Tower but that was just luck (I use that term very loosely). The film crew just happened to catch Flight 11 hit the North Tower. With all eyes on that tower, the entire world saw Flight 175 hit next. But nobody knew what would happen in Washington DC. In regards to the security camera footage, that plane was traveling over 500mph and the camera only got fragments of the video. Besides, if a missile did hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers of that flight? Barbara Olsen, a class of 6th graders, a family on vacation, business people, veterans, etc.

So yes, I was skeptical at first, but now I think 9/11 truthers are wackos.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Savage / Hyneman 08'

Zombie thread! It lives again!
    We do not rise to the occasion. We fall back to our level of training.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfn View Post
    I have to confess that I used to be suspicious about what hit the Pentagon on 9/11/. The fact that there were no videos, no photographic evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon, etc.
    I'm not sure how long you've been on this great planet of ours, but having been here for over 40 years and interacting with a few other humans in that time I've come to realize this: conspiracies of most types are pure fiction. There's very little chance you can get more than two people to keep a secret. Many or most humans have a range of emotions that refuses to allow them to all conspire without thinking someone else got a better deal and sooner or later the truth comes out. When we're talking about a huge conspiracy that involves politicians it's ludicrous to think any one of them has enough trust to allow others to know something they can have held over their head. To be part of a conspiracy is to allow yourself to be open to blackmail, which most of us cannot fathom.

To believe in large conspiracies is to fail to understand the human condition.

Quote Originally Posted by RFDACM02 View Post
    To believe in large conspiracies is to fail to understand the human condition.
    Exactamundo. The amount of activity that would have to be performed perfectly in addition to the number of people that would have to keep their yaps shut is enough to put down any of these idiot conspiracies.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Thread Information