Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Smile New To The Forums

Hello, my name is Jason and Im new to the Firehouse forums. I have been visiting the Firehouse website for awhile now and have a subscription to Firehouse magazine. I am a big buff. I have a cousin who is a firefighter and a good friend here who is an EMS. I have recently read Dennis Smith's Report From Ground Zero, Firehouse: the story of E40/L35 and Im in the process of reading Last Man Down by FDNY BC Richard Picciotto and own a copy of BROTHERHOOD.
    I had read an article here about retired FDNY Capt. John Vigiano who is helping NYPD officer Steven Vranick and his wife with assisting in the care of their son Tyler John who is very sick. The article really touched me. If anyone has an update on little Tyler now or in the future I would like to know how he is doing. I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy all the chatter here!

Steve

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Welcome to the insane antics of the forums Jason. We have lots of fun here and there are also some very serious subjects discussed. Hope you enjoy! Little Tyler's story was very moving indeed.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information