Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Responses?

Default Quote from another thread

Originally posted by scruggs
    I AM THE CHIEF OF A SMALL DEPT. WE GOT A CALL FROM FEMA 7-5-02 AND WE GOT 145000.00 DOLLARS FOR A CLASS A PUMPER WE HAVE 50 SQ MILES OF DIST. AND 18 VOL. FIREFIGHTERS SO GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS TO ALL

PS IT WAS THE FRIST GRANT I EVER DID AND ALL WE HAVE NOW IS A 1985 GRASS TRUCK

It looks to me like FEMA is making phone calls for the notifications. On top of that, those of us that have not received a notification, I think are still in the running for a grant, because FEMA does not know who still has matching funds available for the grant.

Andrew

Forum Member

Default Direct Deposit Notice

I got an email on July 9th with instructions to go to the application site and verify and electronically submit the SF-199A Direct Deposit Form. Then to print a copy and have our bank fill in their info in section 3. Then send it next day air to FEMA. It arrived there this morning, July 11th. I hope this is good news but will wait to celebrate until I see the deposit in the account.
    I will keep you updated if I hear anything else.
    Capt Tyler Sitzer
    Weiner Vol Fire & Rescue Dept
    Weiner, ARK

On vendors call - I know of departments who were approved for grants that actually received calls from vendors before they were notified by the grant giver.

I received the notification for the direct deposit form also and filled it out and mailed it. To those who have received a grant this year - is it possible your could give us a heads up on this part of the process? We can all use a little hope.

I do know a department who was notified weeks ago that their application didn't make the cut. Just a guess - but if u received the direct deposit notification u are still in the running.

To the dept. who only has 3 members - god bless you and keep working. This is how nearly every volunteer dept. started.

Good luck to all who are still waiting and congratulations to those who already received the "golden call".

Exclamation The notifications have started

When I got home from work today there was e-mail from Firehouse.com reporting the first 75 companies to get positive notifications.

Congratulations to all!!

I have sill not heard of anyone receiving notification hat they have not made the cut at all.

Good luck to all of us that still wait.
    Phil
    Stay Alert & Stay Safe

Talking

we also received the direct depoist email on july 9th with all the same instructions. we did not receive any phone call or email to confirm matching funds. so we are hoping and waiting like everyone else.

good luck to everyone

congrats to all who received in the first round

Talking we made it

well just received a call from fema tonight we were awarded our grant for a tanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish everone else good luck and stick in there there is alot of money left..

Thread Information