Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My FD hasn't received a call or an e-mail from FEMA yet, but when I access my Dept's application I have the "Fill-In Form 1199a" link, right below the "View application" link.

The link is active and I can access Form 1199a, and fill in the fields. I did have a Java script error about a week or so ago, but it has since cleared up and I am able to go in and out of the form.

Default 1199a link

I first became aware of the change on our app. site by this thread.
    I went to our app and it was there. It is still there. On the 16th of July, I recieved the questionaire e-mail from FEMA and got confirmation that they recieved our responses to them. However; I haven't recieved the direct deposit e-mail at this time. The questionaire e-mail did state that our app. was favorably recommended. So I still have my fingers crossed and hope to recieve another positive request. Congrats to all who have been awarded grants so far. All the rest of us can do is still wait.
    Stay Safe and good luck!

"Just remember. No matter where you go. There you are!"

car120
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hang in there John, there's still a long way to go on this ride - still $325 million or so left in the pot!

I too became aware of the 1199a link here, which is still showing on our application status page. But still no word, questionaire/phone call/Direct Deposit request yet. Still crossing our fingers!

Talking Car120

Good luck on yours as well. This is like X-mas eve, Knowing that good ol St. Nick has come to your house but not knowing if he left goodies or a lump of coal in your stocking! And you can't peek!
    Stay Safe!!!!!

Today I noticed that my link to the 1199a form now reads "Update 1199a", where before it read "Fill-In 1199a Form."

Thumbs up update SF1199a

I e-mailed FEMA (from the mail center on app site) yesterday that our bank acct info was incorrect. I found this out after I had replied to the questionaire last week. I asked them how to change that info.
    This morning I recieved the direct deposit e-mail from FEMA. It told me to go to our app site that our SF1199a had been released to be updated and submit it electronically and then print the updated form and take it to the bank and mail the form back to Grants Mangement Branch. I not only recieved the e-mail at my address, but there was the same message in the mail center on our app. site. The link said update SF1199a. It was different this time. There was some information to read at the beginning of it regarding fed direct dep. rules. I updated it and clicked the submit button and it was done. The changes were then made and I could then print out the form. I was surprised at how quick I got a reply from them and that not only could I make the necessary changes, but that they wanted it signed by the bank and returned as well. Does this mean we will get a grant? I don't know, but it sure seems like a pretty goood sign to me!
    Stay Safe!!!!!!!!
    P.S. Check your mail center on your app. site as well as your e-mail.

Default For those who might be interested

Attached is a copy of what the e-mail looked like that I recieved.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post YUP

Yup, that's the one John. Imagine my excitement when I saw this in my inbox. Then only to find out it was an error. Oh well. On a brighter note, I was contacted by another gentleman from FEMA who told me that whoever gave me the premature information about being out of the running could be untrue. So, there is always hope. Will keep ya'll posted.

Stay safe,

Pete

Default Pete

I know how this e-mail has gotten everyones hopes up here. I can only imagine your feelings after being told that it was in error. Lets hope that they only meant that the error was sending it to you to early. Good luck and I hope everything works out for your dept.
    Stay Safe!!!!!!!

Default Yeah!

Hey John,
    never thought of it that way!! You are quite the optimist!!

Good luck bud, let us know how you make out.

Pete

Thread Information