Thread: Patch Trade?

Default Patch Trade?

Hello People,I'd Like To Do Some Patch Tradeing.I'm Really Looking For Any FDNY Or Las Vegas fire And Rescue.Even If You Don't Have Any Of Those.I'll Still Trade With You,Heres What I Got:

Oxnard Fire Dept. 5 Inches Long And 4 Inches Wide.It's Boarder Is Yellow,Near The Bottom Going To Near The Top Of The Patch Is Two Yellow "Leaves".In The Center Near The Bottom Is The Firefighting Cross(I Forgot What It's Called)At The Very Top Is The Words "Oxnard Fire Dept."The O Is Really Big And In The Center Of It,Is A Sea Shore With A White Bird Flying Over.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Black,Gold,Lite Blue,Dark Blue,Red,White.

Fort Worth Fire Dept.It's 4 1/2 Inches Long By 4 Inches Wide.It Has A Blue Boarder.Along The Patch Is A Gold Background.At The Bottom It Says In Blue Text "City Of Fort Worth".At The Very Top It Says In Red Text "Fire Department"In The Cenetr Of The Patch.It Has A Blue Background With The Shape Of Texas.In The Shape Of Texas There Is A Bull Head.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Blue,Gold,Red,Lite Blue.

Orange Fire Dept. It's 3 1/2 Inches Long By 4 1/2 Inches Wide.It Has A Black Boarder Then A White One.Along The Outside Of The Patch Is A Blue Background.At The Very Top It Says "City Of Orange" In Orange Text.At The Bottom It Says "Fire" In Red Text. In The Very Center Of the Patch It Has A Orange With Some Leaves Around It.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Black,White,Blue,Red,Green,Orange.

Goodyear Fire Dept. It's 5 Inches Long By 3 1/2.It Has A Black Boarder Then A Gold.The Whole Background Is Blue.At The Very Botton Of The Patch It Says In Gold."1946".Just A Little Above That.It Says In Gold."City Of Goodyear Arizona".Just Above That,It Has A Plam Tree With A Very Colorful Rainbow In The Rainbow In Shows Some City Skyline.Above That In Big Letters It Says Fire With A Red Main Color And A Gold Behide It.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Black,Gold,Red,Purple,Lite Blue,Dark Blue,Green,Yellow,Orange,Pink.

Phoenix Fire Dept. It's 3 1/2 Inches Long And Wide.It Again Has The Cross In It (The Firefighting Cross).In The Center It Says Fire Dept. Phoenix,Arizona.In The Very Center Of The Patch Is A Phoenix.You Do Know What A Phoenix Is Don't You?(Just Ask If You don't)The Colors Used On The Patch Are Blue And White.

Bellevue Fire Dept.It's 5 Inches Long And 4 Wide.It Has A Black Then White Boarder.At The Very Top It Says In White "Bellevue" In The Cenetr Is The firefighting Cross With Some White Flame (White?Shouldn't It Be Red?) At The Bottom It Says Fire In White.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Black,White,Blue.

This Next One Of My Favorites.Winter Park Fire Rescue.It's 5 Inches Long By 3 1/2 Wide.It's All Black,Boarder Background.At The Top In A Really Nice Gold It Says "Winter Park" Then You Have The firefighting Cross In That Really Nice Gold.In The Cross It Says Fire Rescue.In The Middle Of It.You Have A City Skyline,Tree And A Lamp.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Black,Gold,Green,White,Orange,Brown,Lite Blue.

Long Beach Fire Dept. It's 4 1/2 Inches Long By 3 Wide.It Has a Blue Boarder.With A White Background.At The Top It Says In Red Text "Fire Department"Below That It Says In Red Text "Semper Paratus".Then You Have The Star Of Life With A City Seal In The middle Of It.Though The Seal And Star Is A Ladder And Pikepole.Below That It Says In Red Text "Long Beach".The Colors Used On The Patch Are Red,White,Blue,Brown,Yellow,Muted Yellow.

Pueblo Fire Dept. It's 3 1/2 Inches Long By 4 1/2 Wide.Has A Blue Then Yellow Boarder.With Then A White Background.And Says In Red Text "Pueblo Colorado" At The Bottom In Red Text It Says "Fire Dept."In The Very Center It Has A Orange Background With The Fire Service Samble.Ladder,Axe,Pike Pole,Helmet,Ect.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Blue,Yellow,Ornage,Red.

Daytona Beach Fire Dept. It's 3 1/2 Inches Long By 3 Wide.You Have The Firefighting Cross,On The Outside Of The Center It Says All In Red Text,The Top Of the Patch "Daytona" The Middle Left "Fire" the Middle Right "Dept" The Very Bottom "Beach". In The Center You Have A Picture Of A Beach.The Sun In The Corner.The Shore Then Water And A Blue Sky.Also A Plam Tree.The Colors Used On The Patch Are White,Red,Brown,Green,Lite Blue,Dark Blue,Yellow.

Dixon Fire Dept. 4 1/2 Inches Long By 4 Wide.Has A Yellow Then Black Boarder.Blue Background.In A Banner Style At The Top It Says "Dixon".In The Center Is The Firefighting Cross.With a Hydrate On The Left Side And Ladder On The Right. At The Very Bottom In The Banner Style Again It Says "Fre Dept."In Yellow.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Yellow,Black,Muted White,Red,Blue.

Boeing Fire Dept. It's 4 Inches Long And 5 Wide.It's All Blue,In The Center It Has The Firefighting Cross,At The Top In The Cross It Says "Fire"In White Text.At the Bottom It Says "Dept." In White Text.In Banner Style In The Middle Going Though The Cross Is Text On A Muted White Background In Blue That Says "Boeing".The Colors Used On The Patch Are Red,Blue,Muted White.

Dallas Fire Dept.It's 3 Inches Long By 4 1/2 Wide.It Has A Yellow Boarder.At The Very Top In Yellow It Says "Dallas".Then There Is The Dallas Fire Dept. Logo.Then At The Very Bottom It Says "Fire Dept." In Yellow Text.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Yellow,Blue,Red,White.

Union City Fire Dept. It's 5 Inches Long By 4 Wide. It Has A Blakc Boarder And Background.In The Center In The Firefighting Cross.All The Text In The Cross Is Black On A White Background.At The Top It Says "Untion" At The Left Side Of The Cross It Says "Fire" At The Right It Says "EMS"At The Very Bottom It Says "City".At The Very Bottom Of The Patch It Says In Banner Style "EST."Then There Is Some Text There.After The Text There It Says "1959" The Text In The Middle Of That Says "Serving With Pride".Going Though The Spaces In The Cross Are Two Fire Axes.Very Nicey Detailed.In The Middle Of The Cross Is Two Pikepoles,A Helmet And One Thing.Captains Have 2,Fire Chief Has 5.Hopfully You Know What I Mean Because I Don't Know What They Are Called.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Black,Gold,Brown,White,Red.

Spring Hill Fire Rescue.It's 4 By 4 Inches.Has A Yellow Boarder With A White Background.At The Top Is Says In Red Text "Spring Hill" At The Middle Left It Has The EMS Start Of Life.At The Right It Has A Fire Axe,Ladder,Pikepole. At the Bottom In Red Text It Says "Fire Rescue" In The Middle Of The Patch It Shows A Firefighter In A Burning Building With Fire All Around him.Very Cool Looking.The Colors Used On The Patch Are Yellow,Orange,Black,Blue,Red.

And Now My Very Last Patch For Trade.

Springfield Fire Dept. This One Is Shpaed Just like The Main FDNY Patch.It's 5 Inches Long And 4 Wide.It Has The Same Boarder As The FDNY One.At The Top In White Text It Says "Springfield ILL"Below That In Big White Letters It Says "FIRE DEPARTMENT"Then At The Bottom Of The Patch Is Some Skyline With The firefighting Cross.In The Middle Of The Cross It Says "Class 1"Because they Are A ISO Class One Dept.On The Left Side There Is A Hydrate.On The Right Side The Is A Ladder And Pikepole.On The Bottom Of The Cross There Is A Year "1988".The Colors Used On The Patch Are Yellow,Red,Green,Blue,White,Gray,Red.

If You Will Send Me Your FDNY One you Can Pick Two Of Those.Some I Have more Then Just One For Trade.Heres How Many I Have Per Patch.

Oxnard Fire Dept. (1)
    Fort Worth Fire Dept. (1)
    Orange Fire Dept. (1)
    Goodyear Fire Dept. (2)
    Phoenix Fire Dept. (1)
    Bellevue Fire Dept. (1)
    Winter Park Fire Dept. (2)
    Long Beach Fire Dept. (1)
    Pueblo Fire Dept. (1)
    Daytona Beach Fire Dept. (1)
    Dixon Fire Dept. (1)
    Boeing Fire Dept. (1)
    Dallas Fire Dept. (1)
    Union City Fire Dept. (1)
    Spring Hill Fire Dept. (1)
    Springfield Fire Dept. (1)

I Ask That You Email Me And Then Send Your Patch First.After I Get It,I Promise I Will Send You One Of Your Picking.I Will Also Do Trades For More Then One Patch Also.Engine42@firehouse.com Let Me Know If Anyone Wants To Trade.
    Shane
    Do not fear to step into the unknown...for where there is risk, there is also reward.

Default Patch Trade

I work for Davenport Fire in Davenport Iowa, I would be interested in trading, send me a trade list. By the way what organization are you associated with

Here is my email address ffkel@hotmail.com

Thanks

Kelly Johnson

Hi I am a FF from Australia it would be great to do some trading . My e-mail is arky@ozemail.com.au so drop me a line when you get a chance talk soon.

Stay Safe
    Mark

Thread Information