Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Question NBC "Firehouse" stories

I'm a Belgian firfighter and i would like to get the episodes of "NBC Dateline Firehouse stories" but we can't get these on television oer here in Europe. So can someone of you tape all these episodes for me and send them to me.
    If anyone has the tape of 9-11 made by the french moviemakers, I would like to get tha one also, i think it was broadcasted on NBC also.

Stay safe

ffemt19

Forum Member

I've recordedthe 9-11 doc. and recording the firehouse on dateline just give me your address and when everything is done I'll send them out to you.

Don't feel bad. We can't get it in the US either.

NBC feels that they do not have to follow their own schedule when airing this series. They have started it prior to the original 9:00
    PM time, then last week, they changed it to 8:00 PM with little prior notice (see http://www.firehouse.com/news/2002/8/8_FHdateline.html)
    Now they have cancelled it due to 'low ratings'
    Well 'duh'! How can we watch it (or tape it while on duty) if we don't know when it will be shown?

Their attitude about "Firehouse" is one reason that, other than "Third Watch", I don't bother watching this 'network' that is only interested in the high-income, 'yuppie' demographics.

Angry

I agree with you TREE. How can the ratings go up when you change the time without telling anyone? This just shows how much NBC thinks of Fire & Rescue service. All the B.S they have been saying about" support your emergency workers, Show them Respect, They are true "HERO'S". then they turn around and take the show off. I think NBC should stand up and due the right think, admit they did the wrong thing. I think the F/R service should write letters to NBC and tell them what we think. I also agree with you on only watching there station because of THIRD WATCH. Hey atleast they didnt take this off .....YET..

To all my fellow BROTHER and SISTERS in the EMERGENCY SERVICES... keep your head up, Smile, Go on doing what we do and do it for are fallen family members. To US still here caring on the tradtion, STAY SAFE....

Forum Member

I'm confused... A major brodcasting outfit had a story on firehouses...right ... was it NBC? All I saw was a show on Miami F&R and them they said they were going to be in San Fran next week. That was all I saw and heard, I want to see the rest of the story!! Whats the Deal???? How can I see the show and the show(s) that I missed???
    T*J*R

ffemt19 try going to www.blockbuster.com,Blockbuster has it to rent I know and I'm pretty sure you can buy it too, that's where my dad got it I think. I'm not sure if you can buy them off of their website though. If not search the web for a legit place to buy it. Goodluck!!!
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

sorry that link is supposed to be www.blockbuster.com sorry about that
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Thread Information