Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Webteam: Problems wih logging in

Webteam:

I have on several occassions over the past week to week and a half on 3 seperate computers, problems with logging in. I type in my forum name and password, click log in and I get the screen that says "welcome back Alsfirefighter" after that it goes to the first forum page, however all the forums are still locked and my name appears in the Who's on list but I cannot post. It has happened on my home computer and at 2 different station computers when I've been at work. Maybe you can give me some insight. I've tried exiting the site for a few minutes to see if my name will clear out that I'm logged in and it doesn't. I've also tried rebooting the computers and on 1 occassion for some reason I was able to then login in, but that was the only time. The first time I hit CONTACT US, and sent an email but got no reply, so I thank you for your time on this one.

ALS

Default Same problem

Same problem here. Been going on for a week with me. Thought it was just me!

under the covers...ignoring the alarm clock!

Me too! It has also has been about a week for me. I have AOL, and when I try to log in using their browser, it doesn't work, but if I open up Internet Explorer seperately, it usually lets me in.
    Jen, EMT-B
    "I got lost in thought...it was unfamiliar territory."
    "I love mankind--it's people I can't stand" --Linus

Administrator

We haven't changed anything here in the last week. Are you all using AOL? Perhaps they changed something with their cookies system?

Let us know.

Thanks
    WebTeam

MembersZone Subscriber

Thanks for chiming in everyone, at least I know I'm not the only one that this has happened too. I just got home and got right on with my personal computer with no problems today.

Default Gremlins?

Must have been a little monster in the system, mine is working much better today!

Thread Information