Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shady Incident

Default .

Last edited by fireflyer; 07-01-2003 at 01:11 AM.

iceman4442
    Firehouse.com Guest

I've noticed that about 99.9% of suspicious activity has a legitimate (although sometimes a little weird) explanation.

However, on the chance that this might fall into the other .1%, you did the right thing by calling the local P.D.; it is, in fact their job to respond to such calls and check them out.

The problem we have over here in Oz is that we haven't really been affected by a "terrrorist" incident, or not to the scale and magnitude that alot of you guys have been, so unfortunately, in a lot of cases if we were to call something like this in to the Police, it'd probably be anywhere upto an hour or more, dependant on time of day/night before they would attend.

That's if they attended at all...

Our Police Force is severely under staffed, so these types of calls would tend to be put in as a lower priority.
    Luke

We Had Someone Here Casing A Place Out Too.You'd Look At Them And He'd Look Away.Another Time,Just Before July 4.Someone Reported Hearing People Talking About A Terrorist Attack On Las Vegas On "The Day Of Freedom" Which Would Be July 4.Just Gotta Be Careful These Days.It's Really Sad If You Ask Me
    Shane
    Do not fear to step into the unknown...for where there is risk, there is also reward.

Thread Information