Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SensIR

Talking SensIR

I would like to know if anyone is using the TravelIR Haz Mat Chemical Identifier? We just had our training from the company yesterday. This unit is another great tool in the toolbox. I just wanted to know how the unit is woking for your department.
    Henry C. Hoffman Jr.

Thumbs up TravelIR

Did Frank Docimo do the demonstartion? I have seen the TravelIR demonstrated here in Charlotte NC and I was very impresse3de by its' results. I am going to try to get my department to look at puchasing one next year and I am also going to see if I can talk my part time employer to do the same. I think that it has many usefull aplications and can enhance our safety by narrowing down the choices of what chemicals we are dealing with and the company seems to have a very good support system in place. Frank does put on a very good if not provocative class. Well Stay safe and let me know how what you decided to do.
    Andy
    NO FIRE IS " ROUTINE " TREAT THEM ALL WITH RESPECT AND GO HOME TO YOUR LOVED ONES IN THE MORNING! Being called A "JAKE" by your brothers is A TITLE OF HONOR EARNED NOT JUST GIVEN. The opinions express here are soley my own and are in no way shape or form the views of my employer.

TRUCKIES RULE!!

I WANT IT I NEED IT I'LL TAKE IT...WHAT IS IT?

Thread Information