Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Greetings!

MembersZone Subscriber
    Lancaster New York (just east of Buffalo)

Cool Greetings!

Finally have joined, and just wanted to say HELLO ! to all. I am overly involved in my fire dept. and needed someplace to just take a break and mix with other firefighters when I have some down time.
    I am online at night often, and am looking to chat with other fire service people that are looking for the same type conversation. most of the chat's that go on elsewhere on the internet, are such garbage. If you're interested in chatting sometime, get a hold of me, I'd love to chat with others in the fire service.
    Stay Safe.....
    Capt. Bill
    Sept. 11,2001 shall forever be a day which darkened the horizon, and burdened the hearts of many. But the lives that were lost, shall live forever, and shall never be forgotten. "Stay Low, and Be Well" for you are in our hearts forever Brothers.

Forum Member

Smile Welcome

Let be the first to welcome you to the forums...

Maybe we can chat sometime once I get my home computer back up and running...

Welcome aboard...

Bob

Welcome aboard. Lot's of folks here to chat and leave messages with. Getting them to stop could be a real problem......

Default hey Capt

welcome aboard if you are looking for some interesting people to talk to you sure came to the right place.any questions you have someone here will have the answer.good luck and enjoy.
    firedog105
    stay safe!

Thread Information