Forum Member

Question Info about Scott Eagle Imager II

Info about Scott EAGLE IMAGER II
    Hello,

We are in the process of buying a new TIC. I found a lot of information over here about most Tic we have tested soo far.
    I was wundering our anyone of you have experiance with the
    "SCOTT AEGLE IMAGER II"?
    It is sold over here in Europe unther an FIRE FLIR but i'm very sure it is the SCOTT because it looks the same.
    Plaese let me know what you know: good , BAD, mailfunctions, battery problems, problems in fire situations.

Thanks very mutch,

Greathings from Belgium.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Member

We just took delivery of a Scott Eagle II TIC. We really like it and are excited about using it. We have a training session scheduled for tomorrow. I recommend that you include the infotherm feature. You can select between gray, gray with infotherm, autumn, or full color displays. The info therm works really good, highlighting high temp areas in red on the gray display. It works quickly and recalibrates itself or can be recalibrated manually for different environments. We really like the ergonomically designed grip that allows you to push it along the floor in front of you. It is light, too. It seems much lighter and easier to use than the Bullards we tried out. We haven't used it in an actual fire, but we are pleased with our initial results. I have used one of the older Scotts in a housefire and found it unwieldy and hard to see. I think we will be very happy with the Scott Eagle II. Ours has FLIR written on the side of it, too. I believe it is the old military term meaning "forward looking infrared."
    Last edited by ThNozzleman; 07-24-2002 at 08:32 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up

We have one in Winfield and we like it a lot. The only thing I don't care for is the amber screen/mode. Otherwise I like it.

Thread Information