Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Question Pre-Fire Plan form

I am currently updating some of our old forms. If anyone has a Pre-Fire Plan form that I might use to get some fresh ideas I would appreciate any help. You can email to me off line at mikesparks_al@yahoo.com or Fax 256-891-8236 or snail mail,

Albertville Fire Department
    Attn: Mike Sparks
    PO 1248
    Albertville, AL 35950

Forum Member

Cool Pre-Plan Forms

If you give me your e-mail address I can send to what our department has on there pre-plan forms. We are in the prosess of networking with our dispatch, so they can print the pre-plan sheet to the fire station when the call comes in. Our pre-plan system is tired to our fire prevention software. Every time the fire marshal or inspector updates the inspection system, which is every day we get up to date information about the property. Including Tenant info, Building Owner info, Emergency Contact information, Building construction information (Height, Number of Stories, Exits per floor, Sq.ft. of each floor and the total sq.ft. of the bldg., Roof type & construction, sprinkler system, wet dry, etc. and much more.)

I am the Fire Marshal who is in charge of getting this information to the Fire Department. We also carry Pen-Base Lap Top Computers in the field with us, that carries the same information and much more. If you would like more information, please e-mail me at Chiefws@aol.com

William F. Smith, Fire Marshal
    Fairfield Fire Prevention
    230 Fairfield Road
    Fairfield, NJ 07004
    973-882-2740
    William F. Smith
    Consultant

W.SMITH, ASSOCIATE
    107 Pier Lane
    Fairfield, NJ 07004
    973-808-0056 Fax 973-808-0225
    e-mail: bsmith@wsmithassoc.com