District Chief

Default Hillary Clinton disses the "Gold Star Moms"

A friend shared this with me. Not sure of the complete accuracy but thought I would share with you as it is interesting reading.

Gold Star Mothers go to Washington D.C.--

You really should be sitting down when you read this one.

Gold Star Mothers is an organization made up of women whose sons were killed in military combat during service in the United States armed forces. Recently a delegation of New York State Gold Star Mothers made a trip to Washington, DC to discuss various concerns with their elected representatives. According to published reports, there was only one politician who refused to meet with these ladies.

Can you guess which politician that might be? Was it New York Senator Charles Schumer? Nope, he met with them. Try again. Do you know anyone serving in the Senate who has never showed anything but contempt for our military? Do you happen to know the name of any politician in Washington whose husband once wrote of his loathing the military? Now you're getting warm! You got it! None other than the Queen herself,Hillary Clinton. She refused repeated requests to meetwith the GoldStar Mothers.

Now -- please don't tell me you're surprised. This woman wants to be president of the United States --- and there is a huge percentage of voters who are eager to help her achieve that goal.

Sincerely, Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter, USN(Ret)

Think about this one !!! Don't forget, our girl, Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York Senator, now comes under this fancy Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan. It's common Knowledge that,in order for her to establish NYS residency, they purchased a million+ dollar house in upscale Chappaqua, NY. Makes sense. They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense. Here is where it becomes interesting. The mortgage payments hover at about $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residency had to be built within the acreage in order to house the Secret Service agents. The Clinton's now charge the Secret Service $10,000 monthly rent for the use of said Secret Service residence and that rent is just about equal to their mortgage payment, meaning that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton's mortgage, their transportation, their safety and security, their 12 man staff, and it's all perfectly legal.
    Last edited by captstanm1; 07-28-2002 at 08:31 AM.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Forum Member

Lightbulb

Hmm...Now this has got me thinking.

Anyone want to back me for President????

code_blue81
    Jeremy Culver
    IACOJ Bureau of EMS

These views are my own and do not represent the views or opinions of anyambulance service that I am affiliated with.

Help our fellow firefighters.
    www.helpingourown.com
    "Firefighters Helping Firefighters"

Forum Member

CODE_BLUE81 FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

You got my vote.

Tanker5117
    I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
    Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

Why should she have meet with NY Gold Star Mothers? She isn't from New York!

I believe it was 20/20 that did the story on the media. They showed a special that was aired I believe on VH1 where the Hillary came out on stage and a large portion of the audience Boo'ed her. VH1 edited it to make it sound like cheers.

I truely don't understand the Clinton thing at all. They must really have some good pictures of someone.
    Stevejd
    www.lcvfd.com

Forum Member

Drifting on a raft in the Carribean Ocean listening to Buffet.

As a card carrying member of the armed forces I will refrain from any negative posting about one of our Congressional leaders. I will say however, that the people who had been part of the detail that covered the White House during the Clinton administration say they were not the most favorable people to work for or with. With that said I leave open any assumptions that you wish to make.

Matt

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Angry

Now Now come on folks im sure Boss hog'ma Clinton had a perfectly stupid reason to ditch the Gold Star mothers. Such as....

There was some land that needed to bought ,sold and hid from the IRS.

Or she could have been filming her commercial for Alpo -as the MUTT!

Paula jones and Monica wanted to go for a jog.

She wanted to have tee with satan?

OHHH I know she had to finsih her fem-nazi meeting with Bin losser- oh that must of been it!

Yup I guess these are some good reasons to ditch the mothers that raised our fine young troops that died in combat to protect a country that she can run her loud mouth in and pretty much say that unless your a single female who hates people makeing a diecsions for themselves, then you not part of her little clique. I think Billy needs to grow a set and tell her to SHUT-UP but he dodged anyway ,so he shouldnt talk- those two are/still a disgrace to thier respective offices!

Im sorry if upset anyone-Just my opinons on a very touchy issue for me - Freedom is not free --dont forget the people who died for this country and what it stands for! Good day and God bless America
    Last edited by dfdex1; 07-29-2002 at 01:35 AM.

Forum Member

I have had the pleasure to meet and listen to some of the
    Gold Star Mothers. In fact we have the only known memorial for the
    Gold Star Mothers in the country. They are a very proud of their children and have every right to be. I want to personally thank these women for raising the men and women that keep this country safe and free in the most trying of times.

Forum Member

Wink Female MUTT is a ..............

As a veteran from the CLINTON years, I am not suprised at this at all. I was in a combat unit (V2S) in the 2nd Mar Div. We once had to cancell a battalion firing excercise due to the fact that we could not afford the FUEL to go to the field, ON THE SAME BASE! Maybe a two mile drive.

Maybe women should have to register for the draft, so CHELSEA could get drafted!! Maybe this female MUTT would care if she could identify with these women who lost their loved ones sent to battle by the likes of HER and her HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I.A.C.O.J. Charter Member
    "Chet, get an inch and a half on that!"

"Not for fame or reward,Not for place or rank. Not lured by ambition or goaded by necessity. But in simple obedience to duty as they understood it. These men suffered,sacrificed,dared all, and died. Let us never forget our fallen friends."

Forum Member

Default Re: Female MUTT is a ..............

Originally posted by 1835wayne

Maybe women should have to register for the draft, so CHELSEA could get drafted!!
    She would only run to England and hide out like Daddy did.

Not a huge fan of the lady or anything (I wouldn't vote for her), just wanted add something about the "secret service paying the mortgage" bit.

(From snopes.com and the washington post)

"Bill Clinton and his wife are the last to be afforded lifetime Secret Service protection. In 1997, Congress changed the rules governing protection of former Presidents, limiting future ex-Chief Executives to only ten years' worth of protection after they leave office.

There was a kernel of truth underlying the gossip here, but that kernel has been so distorted that it hardly qualifies as the truth any more. As Lloyd Grove reported in The Washington Post:

It is a standard arrangement that the Secret Service provide payment to homeowners for space used by the agency in such situations. The Clintons did not take it upon themselves to "charge the Secret Service rent."

The amount provided is based on a government formula, not set by the homeowner. In the Clintons' case, this amount is $1,100. (Note that this figure was not chosen by the Clintons, and it is well short of their monthly mortgage payment.)

Most importantly, although regulations call for the payment of this amount, the Clintons have not accepted any money from the Secret Service."

just being fair...

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Hitlary, the Hildebeast, whatever...

FH.com will get a nastygram from her staff if they catch wind of this. Somebody want to drop an email? Then we could make Nealz Nuze at boortz.com!

Anyway, I don't doubt the first post is the truth. Hillary wants to obtain one thing, and one thing only: more power. Moving to New York to run for the Senate (what were you New Yorker's THINKING??!! was just the next step in her quest to grab as much power as possible. Anything she does or says is a carefully measured tactic to achieve more power.

She does occassionally slip up and show her true vindictive and evil nature.
    Bryan Beall
    Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Thread Information